Re-issue of Calling

Don't miss your chance

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Re-issue of Calling

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I was searching for Fragile for Wii on Amazon when I noticed that Calling was only 20 bucks for a new copy. If you don't know, Calling was a horror game for the Wii that focused mainly on cellphones and using your wiimote like one. Me and my buddies got it from the library a couple times and had a great time with it. Reviews may be scattered about the game, but it's definitely a solid horror experience in my opinion.

For the longest time, Calling was around $80 to $100 on amazon, but just recently (it's amazing I came across this so quickly by accident) a company did a re-issue of the game to get more copies out to the public. I don't know if it will go back up to such expensive prices, but I don't wanna take that chance. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I jumped on it.

Don't miss your chance to get this game at a reasonable price.

Fast forward to 4:40 for gameplay.
[youtube]0KhfnYCWyj4[/youtube]
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Re-issue of Calling

Post by Feathers »

People sure love making little girls into evil little ghouls in the horror genre. :D I like destroying evil, instead of running away from it. These kind of games just get on my nerves. ^^;
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Feathers wrote:People sure love making little girls into evil little ghouls in the horror genre. :D I like destroying evil, instead of running away from it. These kind of games just get on my nerves. ^^;
But the little girl almost always has a tragic story. I believe Alma is an exception, but I've never played the FEAR games.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Yeah, has game definitely had a huge FEAR vibe coming from it. FEAR annoyed me more than anything, since the game kept stopping to flash a hologram of an ugly kid in my face. ~_~ I admit though, the cellphone mechanic is different. The voice actor honestly had me chuckling though. ^^;
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Kuroneko just wanted friends :(