Fate Grand Order

AT EFFING LAST!!

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Fate Grand Order is coming to the US

Post by Feathers »

The character designs continue to impress me.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Katsushika_Hokusai
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Feathers wrote:The character designs continue to impress me.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Katsushika_Hokusai
:wall: the New Year's servant I blew all my quartz on trying to get...emphasis on trying.

Over 500 quartz and no Hokusai...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

My goodness, so we got Katsushika Hokusai as a loli servant..... that tentacle hentai's gonna draw itself, I guess....

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, google ''The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife''; A.K.A. Japan's first record of Tentacle Rape)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

My goodness, so we got Katsushika Hokusai as a loli servant..... that tentacle hentai's gonna draw itself, I guess....
Technicallly speaking as a familiar (Hokusai is the octopus like creature, the servant is his daughter Ooi).
Also, she's not that much of a loli... as you can see once she reaches her stage 2.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Yeah, everyone seems to have their own definition of "loli". She don't look like one to me.
Blake81 wrote:My goodness, so we got Katsushika Hokusai as a loli servant..... that tentacle hentai's gonna draw itself, I guess....
So you knew. ;)

WARNING: NSFW :oops:
Spoiler: show
Hokusai Tentacle.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Well, technically it's already been drawn.. :P

But yeah, she ain't a loli.

And for those who saw my support setup... I kind of had a hell of a pair of 10-pack rolls.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist

Post by kukuruyo »

I like the title "the old man mad about art swastica".

So he's mad someone drew a swastica? XD
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Or mad someone corrupted it.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

*Bashes head against wall in frustration* Freaking horseshoes... why won't they drop... *Currentally farming them from the Centaurs in Okeanos*

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

They just announced the Kara no Kyoukai collaboration. Just letting you guys know to make sure to get the SR event servant this time since there hasn’t been a rerun of this event on the JP server yet. So pretty much if you miss getting her, you probaby won’t have the chance to get her again.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Yeah, and I can use an assassin type that isn't self-destructive. So suffice to say, I'm happy to see her. :D

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

I threw away another 90 quarzs on the Nero-Mordred gatcha and only got shitty ce's and 3 stars :p, i clearly spent all of my luck last year.

I'll go for shiki only because i don't have any assassin (my best is a lvl 60 mata hari), but i don't really like her.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

At least you don't have to throw SQ at her to get her, unless you want the Saber version.

Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

I will say this, they ain't joking around when they said this Prison Tower "Challange event" was for high levels only. Had to do a party revive 4 out of the 5 times so far.

Also, fucking horseshoes. Why won't they drop!? (Been farming the Centaur island in Okeanos.)

Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

I've only had to revive once so far, but then again, I tend to have no life, so grinding is a little easier for me

Also, I feel your pain on the horseshoe grind
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Mats...there are never enough mats...

QP...there is never enough QP...

The one thing there is always more than enough of...is salt.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Yeah, and I got 3 Servants that need them for ascention. >_<

Though I'm not sure what you're getting at with the QP. I'm sitting on 110 million QP at the moment. >_>

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

Flare wrote:I will say this, they ain't joking around when they said this Prison Tower "Challange event" was for high levels only. Had to do a party revive 4 out of the 5 times so far.

Also, fucking horseshoes. Why won't they drop!? (Been farming the Centaur island in Okeanos.)
I have beaten every floor without even paying too much attention and losing 0 characters. I don't even know why there are people having a hard time with this. It's not even a matter of having good servants, some of the floors i've beaten them with welfare servants like nobunaga or shiki.

Seriously, after playing all this time, i've reached the conclusion that people who played the japanese version have overexagerated the difficulty of the game to insane levels to feel like "pros" instilling fear on newbies. Every event and every singularity they claim will be super hard and i just steamroll it. Most of the time i don't even change characters from the party, i just roll with my usual saber team unless there are too many archers. The kyara no kyoukai event, i depleted the store and missions in 4 days, and the rest of time i just went back to daily missions.

Right now i have so little to do in the game that i've imposed myself the challenge of getting an entire party of 5 of each class to maximum level, and right now i only need to finish 3 or 4 servants to reach that point... I feel confident that when the infamous "Camelot" comes i'll just steamroll it too.

If you want horseshoes you may want to wait a little, cause in the next event they're gonna give them like mad.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Well, the fact my team's around level 60-70ish may have something to do with that.

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Flare wrote:Though I'm not sure what you're getting at with the QP. I'm sitting on 110 million QP at the moment. >_>
Once you start wanting to level skills and do pallingenesis all that is going to vanish...trust me. The QP is never enough.

For a SR, it takes 10mil to get one skill from lv. 9 to lv. 10. For an SSR, it takes 20mil.

For an SR, it takes 49mil just to unlock the level caps to get to lv. 100. For an SSR, it takes 55mil.

I once showed a friend how a stock of about 250mil QP vanishes when I leveled skills and grailed one of my servants. He was dumbfounded. And currently, on the JP server, I was just broke with QP after I managed to max out most everything for the Valentine's Servant (and I started with about 300mil).

This is why the Mona Lisa CE is a thing...
kukuruyo wrote:Seriously, after playing all this time, i've reached the conclusion that people who played the japanese version have overexagerated the difficulty of the game to insane levels to feel like "pros" instilling fear on newbies. Every event and every singularity they claim will be super hard and i just steamroll it. Most of the time i don't even change characters from the party, i just roll with my usual saber team unless there are too many archers. The kyara no kyoukai event, i depleted the store and missions in 4 days, and the rest of time i just went back to daily missions.

Right now i have so little to do in the game that i've imposed myself the challenge of getting an entire party of 5 of each class to maximum level, and right now i only need to finish 3 or 4 servants to reach that point... I feel confident that when the infamous "Camelot" comes i'll just steamroll it too.
Much of the game in the early stages is actually quite lenient on players. For the JP server players, half of them do exaggerate the game to feel like pros, however I do think half of them are just having nostalgia from their experiences when they ran the event. From what I remember when I first ran the Prison Tower event, it was actually easier than it was this time around mainly because back then my party was max leveled and I had good supports. So for some of the JP players, they may have had a difficult time the first time around due to being underleveled or not having decent support and just remembered the feeling of it being "difficult" back in those days.

As for Camelot, you could probably try and steamroll it, though some of the mechanics might make things a bit more interesting. I believe Camelot was where they introduced certain buffs and mechanics which the enemy possessed to give a little more strategy and variation to the battles.

For the events, don't hope for too much change in difficulty in the way of events (except maybe Halloween 2 - though honestly that shit was kinda irritating instead). Events are designed so that anyone can jump in at any point in time and participate (though that might change with Part 2).