Fate Grand Order

AT EFFING LAST!!

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Fate Grand Order

Post by Blake81 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:On a side note: I blew all my quartz and Tamamo didnt show... I am currently in despair too.
Wanna despair even more? I blew all my remaining SQ (120) on Kiyo-lancer, looks what I got, this has to be illegal...
IMG_0653.PNG
I guess the fates have spoken, TamaLancer is my given waifu this summer, and fate has made that clear...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

It's okay.

I already tell people "Gacha wa zetsubou da." (The gacha is despair.). On my JP account I have her at NP2 level 100 with 2000 ATK and 2000 HP and 10/10/10 skills with max bond (basically every parameter maxed out).

Anyway, hopefully I can gain enough quartz again by New Years to attempt to summon Musashi. Then I'll have a shot at summoning Tamamo Lancer again next summer.

I have already started updating my blog with pictures and my experiences from my trip. For anyone interested, you can go there and take a look.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I finally got a decent lancer on my ranks.
Tamamo decided to drop by after 9 tickets, now I'm not sure if I should spend some more in order to see if I get Kiyo or save it for the second half of the event (I kinda need a ruler too).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by kukuruyo »

Jinouga87 wrote:So a Japanese ramen company called Chickenramen made a collab site that mimmicks Fate/Grand Order's summon system and you can summon whacky chicken based Servants and CEs.

This is one such Servant
Lol, where's that?
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

kukuruyo wrote:
Jinouga87 wrote:So a Japanese ramen company called Chickenramen made a collab site that mimmicks Fate/Grand Order's summon system and you can summon whacky chicken based Servants and CEs.

This is one such Servant
Lol, where's that?
Here you go. The new Holy Grail War is going to begin.
http://www.chickenramen.jp/shokan/sp/
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

*Is buried under a pile of Twilight Memory CEs*
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Just did my multi and Lord didn't show... but I get a second Summer Kiyo.....
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

Seems this summer is my lucky one. First i got Mordred on first roll, so i saved everything for second banner, and then i got all of the servants in just 3 rolls. I even have np2 Marie caster XD
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

All right! Sort of caught up with the Summer event! Finished both Parts 1 & 2 in time!

I didn't get to start the event until the day Part 2 started so it was somewhat of a grind...

Anyway, I finished posting about my Japan trip to my blog. Take a look if you are interested.

... and then here are my Fate spoils!

FGOxSanrio Playmat, GudaGuda Cookies, Semiramis gacha item, my FGO Arcade cards (only have the game card and Mashu)

Character goods for my fox miko waifu! MIKON!
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Poor TCat. :(
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Breaking the fourth wall a little there too... She's trying to take Nobu and Okita's job, I see.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Notice they do that sometimes in Events?

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

It's actually supposed to be a running gag from Koha-Ace (where Okita and Nobu are originally from) though. Koha-Ace frequently broke the fourth wall.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Got Chile and am in the process of powering her up.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Do it.
That kid is an absolute beast: best 4 stars Archer so far (and I'm talking in general, not the American version), best Welfare servant released so far... Even if you're not using an Arts oriented team, she's definitely worth raising.

She's by far the best thng of the event and by a HUGE margin.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

I like that Nobu is the only girl not affected by the Magical girl thing cause she's beyond it xD
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Kaijin wrote:Do it.
That kid is an absolute beast: best 4 stars Archer so far (and I'm talking in general, not the American version), best Welfare servant released so far... Even if you're not using an Arts oriented team, she's definitely worth raising.

Ohhhh! Thanks for the heads up, man. I was honestly thinking of not taking her (as my archer team is pretty good) and I really hadn't cared much for this event (got both Nursery and Helena long ago, and don't really care about Medea Loli), so I better start grinding.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Blake81 wrote:
Kaijin wrote:Do it.

Ohhhh! Thanks for the heads up, man. I was honestly thinking of not taking her (as my archer team is pretty good) and I really hadn't cared much for this event (got both Nursery and Helena long ago, and don't really care about Medea Loli), so I better start grinding.
Yup. Kaijin is right. For the longest time on JP (two years actually -- wow...), I didn't have a 5* Archer but didn't care. Chloe filled the spot for an Archer servant excellently.

Since I wasn't able to pull Tamamo Lancer this summer, I'll probably use my saved grails to grail her to 100 instead.

On a slightly fanatical note, it also helps that her seiyuu (voice actress) is the same person that voices Tamamo! :XD:
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:On a slightly fanatical note, it also helps that her seiyuu (voice actress) is the same person that voices Tamamo! :XD:
Saito Chiwa makes you love EVERY character she voices, she's just THAT good, and has like a thousand voices...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Blake81 wrote:
dragonstryke58 wrote:On a slightly fanatical note, it also helps that her seiyuu (voice actress) is the same person that voices Tamamo! :XD:
Saito Chiwa makes you love EVERY character she voices, she's just THAT good, and has like a thousand voices...
According to Hoshizora Meteo, Saito Chiwa is a GOD!

Link for reference