Fate Grand Order

AT EFFING LAST!!

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Fate Grand Order is coming to the US

Post by Flare »

Well, maybe my stocking up on QP is a good thing then. And most of my main force is 4-star, with only a single 5-star (Brynhild), and a few 3-stars involved.

And speaking of 3-stars, Euryale certainly pulled more then her fair share of weight in that last fight. Kept Dante from firing his NP for 3 full rounds, and delt quite a lot of damage to him. Her sister Medusa did pretty good too.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Flare wrote:And speaking of 3-stars, Euryale certainly pulled more then her fair share of weight in that last fight. Kept Dante from firing his NP for 3 full rounds, and delt quite a lot of damage to him.
Keep this in mind because Euryale is one of the most useful servants for Camelot. I believe she was rated highly for keeping some of the enemy servants at bay from firing of their nps (especially with some of Camelot's implemented mechanics).
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Well, seeing as she's my main Archer.. :)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist

Post by kukuruyo »

I have Euryale, David and Mata Hari maxed out so i'm not too much afraid of the camelot knights. Artoria may be more problematic since she's a woman, but if i kill all of the knights with that comp, even if i had problems with artoria i could just use command seals.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

I see I will be farming the HELL out of the Rider free quest in this upcoming event.

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

This event is hell because the lottery is infinite and you can get mana and ascension materials, so it'll be a week of non stop apple using XD
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

This neatly encapsulates my current feeling... $40 down the drain... and only some shitty 4* CEs....
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Jeanne Alter...one of the infamous salt makers... Her flames are ultra magical. They can burn through wallets and produce salt with its contents.

Now to just wait for Merlin... His phallus magic can screw your bank account so hard, even Avalon can't protect you from it.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

For me, it's not a servant that's getting my jimmies rustled. It's those damn horseshoes. Weren't they supposed to be dropping like flies or something?

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Are you doing the 40 AP Rider? That's the only one that drops horseshoes.

I think people just overestimated the drop rate for shoes. It's because the two nodes you'd farm for scrolls to use in the gift boxes are either the 40 AP Rider (the one with the shoes) or the 40 AP All (the one will reward hearts). Since people just farmed the heck out of the node in order to clear the boxes, they managed to get a good deal of shoes in the process. Of course that means that to the people who don't farm the heck out of that node, the amount of shoes would be considerably less.

Unfortunately, this event has the reputation of being one of the grindiest events. It's basically Nerofest x2 since there's two boxes to clear.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

That I am. But at least it's not Okenaros, so it's a break from that. And I'm getting some decent amount of true manuscripts, and there are two shoes in the roulette, which can be refilled with each Grand Prize win....

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

Never spend money if it's not a paid gacha. The game has too low rates even on rate up. Jalter rate is 0.7%, even on twice rate up is 1.4%, and the 4stars are also so low that on an average roll you'll only get 3stars that you already have at 5np, and some shitty CEs you'll never use. It's just nor worth it to use dollars for 10 cards to burn.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Haven't spent a single cent here. :)

Besides, it's too easy to get the SQ, from doing the Free missions to knocking out the Master Missions... and all the aplology SQ one gets sometimes. >_>

Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

And finally, my luck is turning up!
IMG_0551.PNG
WAIFU, GET!!

And Arjuna isn't bad either.
IMG_0552.PNG
And now, I have a full SSR Assassin main team.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Threw a quarter-mil FP in an attempt to get myself a King of Demons, no luck.

Did get enough Self Geas CEs though to fill out my team, then threw 30SQ at the gacha... got a new Hassan, and 2 of the big extra-coin CEs.

kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor

Post by kukuruyo »

I spent more than 700k fp and no avenger. Well, he's really not useful besides giving points in events like this.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Angry Manju is the most rare servant even though he's not a SSR. I've spent 4M fp on the JP server and I still don't have him. Many JP players have similar stories as well.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
IMG_0583.PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW(10-Draw, of course)

Guess the legend I read on Reddit was true; that on the very moment an event Gacha is launched, they haven't adjusted all the dohickeys and doodads that turn the contents of wallets into salt more efficiently..... I still can't believe this shit.... I feel like I'll wake up tomorrow and think it was all a dream.... but it is not.
:happyness:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

I know what you mean, I got three of her. I is super happy
+W+
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Congrats. :D

Also, Drunk Mash is oddly adorable.