FATE\Extra Remaster

Fluffy Tail Waifu: The Return

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

FATE\Extra Remaster

Post by Blake81 »

https://www.dualshockers.com/fate-extra ... io-bb/amp/

With so many PSP games coming to current gen consoles, I am quite happy to hear that THE BEST OF THEM is finally being picked.
There's no specific console announcement besides "Current Gen Platforms" (which prolly stands for PS4/5, Switch and Glorious PC), but we do now Wada Arco is coming back as the character designer.

And boy oh boy! High-Definition Tamamo is one hell of a selling point for me (and I'm sure that for someone else here too :P ).
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: FATE\Extra Remaster

Post by Kaijin »

As long as it actually ends up being just a remake of the original game as a celebration of its 10th anniversary, I'm perfectly fine with it.
However after having read that this remake was originally planned at the same time as Extra's anime (or as I call it "Nero Fest: the animated series) I can't shake off the dreadful feeling that we might end up getting yet another Extella treatment.

I want it to be good (specially since that could mean eventually getting CCC), but I still feel the urge of bracing for impact just in case.
-Would I love seeing a fluffy tail (or a set of fluffy tails) in HD? Definitely.
-Would I consider it a fair trade for yet another whole game script full of hatred towards her character and meant to make a mockery out of it(again)? Sorry but no.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Cool I'd get it for more Nero! Never played the PSP games, only the Musou ones on Switch.
kukuruyo
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Evil Artist
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by kukuruyo »

They have confirmed that CCC will come later, altough is not in development yet.