What do you expect in different games?

a poll to fill ^_^

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

What do you expect in different games?

Post by Azrael »

This may seem like a silly set of questions to ask but I have been thinking about how game structures make up games themselves and I have asked myself what do you expect in a game, so here below is a set of questions to answer and give you reasons WHY ^_^

1. what genre of game do you like to play

2. what do you prefer? (the action to the game or the story)

3. do graphics have to matter?

4. what do you want in the game?

5. do you like sequels to a game?

6. finally what type of player are you?

an example of these answered questions would be like

1. I like a typical science fiction RPG style of gaming as long as it's imagination is outside the box

2. Action is tempting in my opinion but i feel that if you have a good story to a game then you don't need to over use action at all to make it good.

3. Not necessary at all because when a game is made the graphics is its appearance not its aspects that make it unique game

4. I would like to see a outside the box, imaginative and revolutionising in a game (for example the Ultima computer game series back in 1981)

5. unless they are surprising if not more than the first game.

6. I am a mage/ranger type of player who uses offensive magic along with supporting skills

(so there you have it, so have a go and see what you think a game needs ^_^)
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
PAZ

Re: What do you expect in different games?

Post by PAZ »

1. Something like mix between technology and magic, sandbox freeroaming (Wild west x Skyrim magic like)

2. Long fight is okay, after the long fight. Story part need to be good for player to rest their mind.

3. Not necessary, but if they can do it well. I don't mind.

4. I would like to see outside the box as well.

5. If it have huge improvement and good fitting storyline of course

6. I am a long range weapon user, and will use melee when forced to. I am mostly lone wolf type.