Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

A rather well made and fun Fan game.

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Post by Rezeed »

This is a rather remarkable game. :mrgreen:

It's not very easy to explain everything into detail so I'll let this video explain about 1/2 of it.

[youtube]uNhcagVGzz8[/youtube]

Basically, it's a mario game, that goes farther by having boss, stages, Playable characters(Last time I check, there were 12 playable character, but that was 2 years ago. From the looks of it, there's a LOT more now) and enemies, references, and power ups from various and numerous video games. There's a LOT of stages, and so much in this game. 8-)
What's even more cool about it, it mainly uses MARIO mechanics and gameplay while power ups are mario-esque. and character perks are brilliantly blends quite well in this game.

Anyway, feel free to discuss about it.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Post by Rezeed »

Another fun fact about it is that they have some character skin mods for this already.

I would have to double check, but I do believe there was A harpy mod.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.