Cancer

Clean, Bubbly, Suddsy Sexy Time

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Cancer

Post by Kaijin »

Though if KC's doing the signs...wonder what the Aries will look like...OOOHHHH I CAN'T WAIT
Assuming that he?/she?/it? actually moved onto the whole Zodiac signs scenario, thing that I highly doubt though, if said person were to make an Aries styled girl it would probably look like this.

(Remember that we're talking about an artist keen on reusing/recycling existing profiles to make new ones... and Weresheep is more similar to a ram than a sheep).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Translation is up on the first post. To be honest, I was wondering when there was going to be a bathtime MG...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Do the Zoidberg

Post by Kaijin »

I just knew it, this one was based on a actual crab.
Zodiac, zodiac, zodiac... My patooty (By the way thanks for changing the thread's description).

Well... This one is surprisingly similar to MGQ's Crab Girl... thing that doesn't surprise me (since that one is actually quite popular).
This one is actually rather cute (although the crab eyes on the tauric body still creep me out... I mean were they even necessary) and yes I was expecting her to be a total neat freak.

A nice surprise overall, considering his?/her?/its? latest works.

.P.S.:
[youtube]9x_oIVuCMZ0[/youtube]
Crustacean dance at its finest
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Product of boredom here. I've been on a creative burst lately so I figured I'd let it flow.

To be honest, I tire of the old "extended" (cut down the middle) look and changed it up. I'm still not doing the profiles anymore though, but I am training someone to do them for us, I just wanted to come up with a more distinct TMM look first (and it's actually a lot easier to read it this way as well). :mrgreen:
MGE-Profile-3.0-Cancer.png
The image size is actually now smaller (~200 px less wide) and I was able to eliminate a lot of wasted disk space (~400 KB), thus shrinking the overall file size. Feel free to voice your opinions on it, it's not official and is more of a personal project. 8-) If people don't like it this way I'll train my new apprentice to do it the old "extended" way instead (or maybe even think of another design). I may move around the text (or change sizes) on top a bit still though..to cover more area. I'll look at it later again. ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

MGQ´s Crab Girl´s lil sister

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Kaijin wrote:This one is actually rather cute (although the crab eyes on the tauric body still creep me out... I mean were they even necessary)
I am personally less shocked from those "decorations", and more worried about the creature
being literally a girl crawling out her way of a giant crab´s cracked-open face like some sort
of anthropomorphic parasite...
Spoiler: show

So we went from Cos-player Girls Encyclopaedia to MGQ vs Alien...
Warning:Rant
Spoiler: show
In some works of fictions Humans have been metaphorically compared to Viruses or Cancer
for their ability of expanding themselves across the planet while steadily destroying their
surroundings in addition to being hard to totally be wiped out from the face of the Earth
and instead, managing to come out on top of any obstacle across time...

But this entry seems to gather all those figurative images and mix them into this
xenomorph to the sole purpose of taunting the reader into an act of introspection and analysis
which this work clearly does not deserve due to various reasons (mainly incompetence
at story writing and recently a form of non-creativity in the art design department)...

/////
Feathers wrote:The image size is actually now smaller (~200 px less wide) and I was able to eliminate a lot of wasted disk space (~400 KB), thus shrinking the overall file size. Feel free to voice your opinions on it, it's not official and is more of a personal project. 8-) If people don't like it this way I'll train my new apprentice to do it the old "extended" way instead (or maybe even think of another design). I may move around the text (or change sizes) on top a bit still though..to cover more area. I'll look at it later again. ^^

In my honest opinion the upper part of the profile looks much better now with
the full semi-transparent portrait of the monster girl. On the other hand, I
think the text would be less tiresome to read in the old "cut-down-in-the-middle"
format. Nice job as always by the way.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

and more worried about the creature
being literally a girl crawling out her way of a giant crab´s cracked-open face like some sort
of anthropomorphic parasite...
And...However absolutely no one gave half of damn about that scenario during the time Sandworm was introduced (which looks way more like the case you're referring in your spoiler than either this girl or her superior MGQ counterpart).

My... life sure has some interesting twists sometimes...
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Thanks for the review Sub. Any other opinions on it?
Takara
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Monster Girl Compiler
Favorite Monster Type: The fluffy kind

Post by Takara »

Personally, I like the old format for the pictures, since I was putting them into a pdf for kindle use.
The new format won't fit the one/two page book format I have set up so it would work.

I like Cancer, and the moment I saw her I knew she had to be somewhat like the mgq crab.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

That's a really good point. Sounds better stick to the old one then.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

well she looks cuter than what her name sounds.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

The Isolationist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Hanged Man
Favorite Monster Type: Several

Post by The Isolationist »

Meek, devoted, poor at expressing emotions.
We share this disposition.
Even if I'm not sure if the lass and the crab are individual entities or if they are one in the same.
I can hear the weight in your feet, but your voice carries no weight here...yet you had cared once. Before the fighting, before the change, before you lost your humanity.