Holstaurus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Re: Holstaurus

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Just for shits and giggles, I'd be VERY prone to taking the Magelight spell, altering it to make it red, and casting it on someone in front of a Holstaurus or Minotaurus. :D
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well you're just devious like that. Surprised no Pixie troupe has successfully managed to fall for you yet.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well you're just devious like that. Surprised no Pixie troupe has successfully managed to fall for you yet.

Well, naturally, I'd only pull that prank on guys that I know are single, so it's not that bad of a thing to do, really... He gets some cow-girl pussy and probably a wife, I get a few laughs, the Holstaurus/Minotaurus gets a husband; everybody wins!

It makes sense why they haven't, if you think about it. My first wife was a Succubus, and she thoroughly "marked" me with her "scent", causing other monster girls to sense her demonic energy on/in me. ...Then I got stained with the thick scent of blood in my quest for revenge and that turned many off to me. I was too violent and bloodthirsty, you see. Anyway, I eventually met Alexandra, and you know the rest. I'm now pretty "stained" with her "scent", and the demonic energy of a Dragon tends to ward off all other monster girls. Not that I'd ever want anyone but her...

*Alexandra blushes*
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Aww that's so sweet. I was marked by someone once but they went away and left me. So sad. *ahem* ANYWAY-the Holstarus is a really sweet lovely lady when she's not exposed to the color red.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

WOW Holstaurus is popular as always and as she should be. Now for a big question, you know that some leafs turn red in fall right? and leaf viewing is a thing lots of people do in fall. So what happens if a Holstaurus gos leaf viewing with her friends then gets lost wonder into a area full of red leafs in the middle of no where? My guess is she gos running off like a man seeking missile and attacks some lucky bastard (it was a idea for a fic). come to think of it if thats how it would be then the Holstaurus doubles as a never lost man finder!
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Quite true indeed. Y'know actually, I've always wondered how a Holsty's Red-Raeg mode would read as in a fic......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

No one's commented on the holsty since March 4th? That must mean no one cares that I'll be taking her on a long date! Just know she'll enjoy all the pretty flowers and farms and not to mention plenty of times for rolls in the hay! And since she hasn't had a comment for close to three months, that means I have about a 3-month date with her! :^^:

That aside...when I go for long walks I see a lot of cows, I do wonder if a holsty would act the same way (pretty content, chewing on something or other)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

It's a funny thing you should say that, I already wrote a song parody with her mind a few days ago.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

musical74 wrote:No one's commented on the holsty since March 4th? That must mean no one cares that I'll be taking her on a long date! Just know she'll enjoy all the pretty flowers and farms and not to mention plenty of times for rolls in the hay! And since she hasn't had a comment for close to three months, that means I have about a 3-month date with her! :^^:

That aside...when I go for long walks I see a lot of cows, I do wonder if a holsty would act the same way (pretty content, chewing on something or other)
She is a lovely lady. She deserves more attention. And I'm not a breast fan either.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

You know, if you think about it, many of the MGs fill certain desires, maybe with the Holstaurus it's the breasts, like those of us who have a like of large breasts think back to when we were young kids with mothers milk.....
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

I think it's more than that.

I believe it's because she is one of the more friendly MGs as well and the fact you can life a long and peaceful life with her. She also is one of the few that WILL take no for an answer so you can safely be around her. And even if you aren't married, she will be patient(up to a certain point) so she's one of the safest to be around while being able to be in friendly terms with them without leading into something more adult.

That and you really can get lost in her eyes.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

She is the Poster girl to the MG encyclopedia 2 as well.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

She was the very first monster girl I ever saw. How I found out about her, or monster girls in general, was through Pokemonaces. He told me he was writing a fanfic about a Holstaurus one time, and that's when I looked up the name. I found a website I didn't know was outdated, and it had what I thought was a lot. I told him about the website and he told me about this website! I didn't want to join at first, but now, I'm glad I did. It was all thanks to him, or I would have never known how great this forum is! :)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I don't like the idea of milking her though. It feels wrong to me somehow.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

I found some fan art.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

And I made a recolor that chocotizes this lady.

If people are wondering about my visual novel demo, it's nearly done.(Music and voice work left)

Anyway, while I am on the topic of chocolate holstauri.

Can you imagine what it would be like to meet one or the regular variety?

I can certainly say a chocolate one would definitely be a lot more potent with it's properties.(Including it's aphrodisiac-type traits)

I also think, she wouldn't bother to even force or push sex even after marriage because there would be little need to do so.
Grimmwolf
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Grandmaster skin
Favorite Monster Type: Big booby type xD

Post by Grimmwolf »

I can't believe that even though the hostarus is one of my fav monster girls...
I've never drew fanart of her -____-
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I gotta admit that slightly afraid of asking this here, well DEADLY afraid actually (the last time I asked this question the only answer I got was "boobies", and despite it was in a different site that fact doesn't assure me that I'll get a different answer this time), not to mention that the outcome of the last interactions of mine in this subforum has made extremely awkward and wary of posting here...

But this issue has been bugging me out for months, since I can't happen to find an answer despite how many times I mull it over and over and over...
So, here it goes...

Holstauri not only owe their name, but also their appearance to holstein cows.

Pre-blight Holstaurus

However I can't help but thinking... Are all holstauri really based on holstein cows or there can be holstauri based on other types of cattle (such as Hereford, Brahman, Texas Longhorn...) that sport the traits of those races of cows?
And while we're still at it... Are holstauri actually based on cows or they can also be based on other kinds of domestic bovines (such as the Yak, Zebu, Water Buffalo (aka Asian Buffalo), Zubron (a hybrid of cow and European Bison))?

After all it would be boring to have a whole race of clone-like creatures (Unlike holstauri's fur patterns are different from each other (like Spindas)).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I don't see why not. very interesting question Kajin.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

that's a fairly decent and legitiment question Kaijin. I could actually see that happening, with Holsties from different regions being based of different breed of cows. Hell, with KC's ice-type editions lately, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he did a Yak based Holsty.