Alp

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Alp

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Alp.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translation done by Brolen, commisioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Re: Alp

Post by Fort »

Properly a bit of a niche favourite, but still is cool and interesting.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

"More lustful than a succubus?"

Oh boy. That CAN'T be good.

Time to run away!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

... I take a bit of offence to that. (Jokingly and ICly)
But I've always found it intresing how one of the most lustful succubi were once male. I'm guessing it has to do something with pent up desires exploding and growing with the acceptance of demonic energy. I also find it adorable when the... less then willing Alps try to remain as male minded as possable
Last edited by theOneSin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

MoonlightRose wrote:... I take a bit of offence to that.
But I've always found it intresing how one of the most lustful succubi were once male. I'm guessing it has to do something with pent up desires exploding and growing with the acceptance of demonic energy. I also find it adorable when the... less then willing Alps try to remain as male minded as possable
I'm just saying that "she" is likely to be a little more forceful than many people would feel comfortable with. Not to mention there are few things more disturbing than lying in your partners arms after making love to them and hearing that they used to be the oppisite gender.

Pierce said that if I didn't keep my opinions to myself on TMM he would tear my arms off and beat me to death with the wet ends so I think I will leave it there if you don't mind.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

This is a guess, but I think an Alp that has fully accepted her fate as a succubus wouldn't want to note that she was a male. Keep an old chapter of her life locked away as she started her new chapter. I also don't think more lustful exactly means more forceful, it could mean more sex (surprising when I think about it), a habit of taking multiple mates at once (I really wish I had that picture from the printed copy of the MGE), or maybe going into eccentric areas for more pleasure.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

MoonlightRose wrote:This is a guess, but I think an Alp that has fully accepted her fate as a succubus wouldn't want to note that she was a male. Keep an old chapter of her life locked away as she started her new chapter. I also don't think more lustful exactly means more forceful, it could mean more sex (surprising when I think about it), a habit of taking multiple mates at once (I really wish I had that picture from the printed copy of the MGE), or maybe going into eccentric areas for more pleasure.
Once they're at that point, I don't think they exactly mind too much. A lot of info we seem to get seems to point towards transformations erasing any sense of shame or embarrassment about the way a person used to be, with everyone having a sort of "here and now" mentality. The bonus pic of her from the World Guide after full acceptance of her form still has her use "Boku," a generally male term that usually only gets used by tomboy females in anime and such, so she doesn't seem to mind. And for some, it might be more kinky that way. :lol:

As for the lustful thing, considering the MGE's tilt for the usual "men can blow near unlimited times during sexual intercourse" hentai standard, I suppose it probably is drawing a little from their previous male status.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Okay, I'm gonna say that despite the bishie-ness, I'd actually LIKE an Alp that fully accepted her fate as a chick. I'd only find it unacceptable if the guy-mentality was still present in any form.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

NO NO HELL NO , not in a million years or if my life dependened on it i'm sorry but the fact remains she used to be a guy i can't get down with that.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Here's hopin' that Alps are capable of other hairstyles than short boy cut. I KNOW there are some long-hairs out there!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Here's hopin' that Alps are capable of other hairstyles than short boy cut. I KNOW there are some long-hairs out there!
Heh. A red head Alp with a braided ponytail bro. I can just imagine an Alp that looks like that and I love every second of it! :mrgreen:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

MoonlightRose wrote:This is a guess, but I think an Alp that has fully accepted her fate as a succubus wouldn't want to note that she was a male. Keep an old chapter of her life locked away as she started her new chapter. I also don't think more lustful exactly means more forceful, it could mean more sex (surprising when I think about it), a habit of taking multiple mates at once (I really wish I had that picture from the printed copy of the MGE), or maybe going into eccentric areas for more pleasure.
you mean from the Fallen Maidens correct? i still have the scans since I scanned the book so I can upload that pic if you want it?

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Vendetta...
You'll say no...
to this...?
Developed Alp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Balam wrote:Vendetta...
You'll say no...
to this...?
Developed Alp.jpg
that is part of the set actually.

Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

No matter how I look at it, my Yaoi-D-tector starts beeping.....
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Balam wrote:Vendetta...
You'll say no...
to this...?
Developed Alp.jpg
I know I can't say no to that! As long as she can keep at least a little of her old personality (or can pull off a damn good tomboy type personality), then I'm fine with the Alp looking like that!
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

DogKama wrote: you mean from the Fallen Maidens correct? i still have the scans since I scanned the book so I can upload that pic if you want it?
DogKama wrote: that is part of the set actually.
I would really like that; the less I have to look through that, the less of my romantic side dies. Maybe it would also be a good idea to open a gallery section for pictures directly from KC and his works.
I also think the set goes:
Before Alpafication, denial of Alpafication, and acceptance of Alpafication.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

MoonlightRose wrote:
DogKama wrote: you mean from the Fallen Maidens correct? i still have the scans since I scanned the book so I can upload that pic if you want it?
DogKama wrote: that is part of the set actually.
I would really like that; the less I have to look through that, the less of my romantic side dies. Maybe it would also be a good idea to open a gallery section for pictures directly from KC and his works.
I also think the set goes:
Before Alpafication, denial of Alpafication, and acceptance of Alpafication.
yep, before, after, and acceptance

edit and here is the pic
50.jpg

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering just how much an Alp's form can change when true acceptance of her womanhood comes about.....she can't develop better than a Lilim, right?
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah, I'm kinda wondering just how much an Alp's form can change when true acceptance of her womanhood comes about.....she can't develop better than a Lilim, right?
its up to the reader there... its said if they accept their new forum then they're more lustful and lude then a succubus so they could be about the same lvl as a lilim :)