Alp

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Alp

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Talkin' about Selfcest? Yeah, I've seen that before. I imagined a female version'o mahself, but there's too many things about me personally that would transcend to her an' cause us not to be a good mix.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Talkin' about Selfcest? Yeah, I've seen that before. I imagined a female version'o mahself, but there's too many things about me personally that would transcend to her an' cause us not to be a good mix.
Oh I don't know bro. I see you and a Alp version of ya being pretty good friends. :mrgreen:

Anyway, selfcest...Can't really say how an Alp version of me would be like, nor an I say how well we would get along together.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well hell yeah. Love an Alp for a bro, but eventually those mamono instincts will get in the way and make things get weird. :?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Ah the Alp... the first Mamono that made me pissed at KC...

Personally I don't like him/her because no matter what he/she is now I will always see it as a HE personally. So yeah this one is on the bottom of my list... or to be more precise not even on my list.

That said I don't actually hate it, I would be fine being friends with one and such but anything more is out of the question.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm more or less the same way, only I would be more open to an Alp that turned full woman with no guy remains AT ALL.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I'm more or less the same way, only I would be more open to an Alp that turned full woman with no guy remains AT ALL.
Yeah i know what you mean but to me someone who was a guy would always remain a guy... just something in me will never accept it ^^;
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I understand bro. I understand. It's a statement like that fills me with pride for my immense loathing of Drows....owait, wrong thread.......>_>
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Hmmn, I find Alps adorable. I really like them. I have no reservations about getting into bed with one, then cuddling and kissing her in adoration for her cuteness/sexiness. ^^
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

For TRUE pervs, getting past the uncertainties of an Alp would be the pinnacle of tests for them.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Chaos wrote:Hmmn, I find Alps adorable. I really like them. I have no reservations about getting into bed with one, then cuddling and kissing her in adoration for her cuteness/sexiness. ^^
To each their own. I'm afraid that I'd be put off by the fact that they used to be a man. I wonder if in time an Alp become indistingisable from a normal Succubi?
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well it DOES say they do when they've completely accepted themselves as a girl and absolutely no etches of the man personality is present. However, they become several times more irresistible to other men by that time as well as being even more lascivious than most normal Succubi in general.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

I still remember I said ill write a story about an Alp, and lilim's friendship.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Yep. a man and his Alp best friend. That will make for an awkward, but sexy time for the two of them. Just imagine all the little things that happened between the two of them that take on a whole new meaning when the best friend becomes a female. Simple touches of old become new touches, like a shoulder rub and stuff like that.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

After a quick thought, I think this MG would make a good adaptation for a movie called "My Best Friends Wedding". I don't know if anyone remembers the movie, but it's about a guy that is going to marry this lady. His best friend is a lady, but not the one he's marrying. His best friend only realizes she likes him after he becomes serious in marrying his fiance.

Anyway, I can see an adaptation where the best friend was his bro, but the somewhere in the middle he got transformed into an Alp. At first, he tried to keep things normal between them, and let his best friend get married to some other normal human girl, but in the end s/he's desperate to win him over.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

All good ideas! i just need to finish writing my next chapter for my BM story and I'll start working on this story.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Kinda sounds like an Idea for a sitcom on TBS if we just skip the sex scenes

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Anyone else think an Alp would make a good Thief/Rogue? I ask mainly because looking at the Alp's general picture, I get the idea of her being very limber and fast when it comes to running/attacking.

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Hood wrote:Vendetta...
You'll say no...
to this...?
Developed Alp.jpg
:@_@:/ :nosebleed:

I know i'm late as hell answering this.

But after seeing a picture of a fully developed one, that looks like that, i just may reconsider :^^;:

Maybe/maybe not, but just as flash would say she would definitely have to accept herself as a succubus, but i would really have to get over the fact she used to have a penis and trust me that would be a very hard thing to get over. Depending how her demonic energy and pheromones affect me.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I tried to draw hentai with this guy but let's said I failed.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

>.< I'm afraid the Alp is one of those "ladies" that you either like or hate. In my case I'm afraid I don't know what to think.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!