Alp

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: Alp

Post by Whippe Lash »

I think an Alp for the most part would be Bi, if when she was a boy she was into men....maybe?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:I think an Alp for the most part would be Bi, if when she was a boy she was into men....maybe?
Hard to say Whippe. I guess it's possible.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

I love these. I can understand there yearning having a few friends that would love to be one! such cute girls they make.. I almost want to help them become more girly~
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
Spoiler: show
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Strangely enough, I kind of like the alp. I find it weird that it's a girl who used to be a guy, but there's something about that strange difference that I like.

You know, I bet there are a lot creative story ideas one can make with an alp. Like, a story about three people. Two boys, and one girl. While one of the boy has a secret desire to become a girl, the girl has a secret crush on that guy, while the other guy has a secret crush on the girl. So, when the one guy becomes an alp, he has to hide it from his friends, acting like a new person, and while having "girl talk" with the actual girl of the three, he finds out the girl had a crush on him(or "her," however you want to put it) When she (or "he") talks to the guy, she finds out the guy has a crush on the girl.

It might be a little confusing, and probably kind of funny, but it might make for a pretty good story. :^^:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Gamergirl64 wrote:Strangely enough, I kind of like the alp. I find it weird that it's a girl who used to be a guy, but there's something about that strange difference that I like.

You know, I bet there are a lot creative story ideas one can make with an alp. Like, a story about three people. Two boys, and one girl. While one of the boy has a secret desire to become a girl, the girl has a secret crush on that guy, while the other guy has a secret crush on the girl. So, when the one guy becomes an alp, he has to hide it from his friends, acting like a new person, and while having "girl talk" with the actual girl of the three, he finds out the girl had a crush on him(or "her," however you want to put it) When she (or "he") talks to the guy, she finds out the guy has a crush on the girl.

It might be a little confusing, and probably kind of funny, but it might make for a pretty good story. :^^:
Basically, a complicated, yet hilarious love triangle. :XD:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Exactly. A halarious and complicated love triangle.

Not sure how I would make it end... Though. It was just a random idea I had.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Gamergirl64 wrote:Exactly. A halarious and complicated love triangle.

Not sure how I would make it end... Though. It was just a random idea I had.
A happy threesome. That's the only way to end that kind of scenario. :^^:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I hate to bring up old topics again, but I put a little thought into the Alp and I realized something: She's basically a magically transitioned heterosexual trans woman!

I never would have put thought into that until now (most of KC's setting seems to be anti-LGBT), but Holy Hell and Earth, this was a fucking first!