Roper

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Roper

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Roper.png
Spoiler: show
Roper image fix.png
Roper
Succubus Family -- Unknown Type

Habitat: Caves, tower dungeons
Disposition: Lustful
Diet: Male human's semen

Ropers have the upper body of a human, but the rest of her body are soft and slimy. They are a breed of mysterious monsters with long tentacles sprouting from their lower body. It is not clear if they are a species of slime monster, or if they are plant type monsters. They are however, parasites and they only reveal their true form after they're planted inside human females.

Its original form is that of a seed, and it will only sprout after being implanted on a female human. When it does, its tentacles will wriggle around randomly. This is a roper's infancy stage, and at this stage the roper's connection to her human host remains incomplete, which also explains why her host still retains her own consciousness.

A roper needs human semen to grow. To do so, she would stimulate her host's private spots upon detecting a male nearby, causing the host to moan to lure in the unsuspecting male. Once the male target gets close enough, the roper will then wrap its tentacles around him and start mating. Upon absorbing the sperm, the roper's growth cells will be stimulated and turn's into an adult roper. At this stage, it is now in full control of the host's body. Once they have absorbed enough nutrients, they will produce eggs which they will implant inside other human female's reproduction organ for it to hatch. Also, they are highly resilient monsters who can quickly regenerate their body parts when injured.The same can be done to their host's clothes.

Furthermore, once they've become one with their host, they can also pleasure themselves by using their tentacle on the host's body.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Roper

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Roper.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Post by Fort »

Another favourite of mine, totally love her.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

While I can't say that she's a favorite, I don't hate her. What's not to like when it incorporates a beautiful girl and tentacles (even if it is reverse tentacle rape)?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

This is the monstergirl who scares me the most. The idea of something growing throughout my body taking me over bit by bit horrifies me. Which is a shame because I love tentacles.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

My biggest problem with the Roper is how it completely takes over it's host's body once it reaches adult. That basicly lives the host's conscious to watch her body be played with and implant other females, not being able to do anything. I'm sure the host will mentaly break at that point and "fully become one with the Roper", but... That's not a pleasing thought either...
Hooray for being able to rework monster girls for my own use
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

If I rememeber correctly, the Roper is the only mamono who is a complete predator. She completely destroys her prey. I continue my studies into this deadly yet interesting monstergirl.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Yes, The Roper is a feared Monster Girl, she will eat away her hosts mental stability until the host accepts her fate as a Roper. Now do mind that doesn't mean women can;t voluntarily be attacked by a Roper...but of course in most cases...women are raped by them.

She doesn't scare me really, I actually think Roper's are cute, and I'm pretty sure that they won't penetrate a man's prostate...and even if they do, you can train them not to
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Speaking personally I have no desire to allow a Roper to grow through my body and transform me into a gelatenous mass like it'self. Far be it for me to ever say I don't like a mamono but this is one lady that I really prefer to keep myself as far away from as possible.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, unspoken rule of Tentacles says that if there's an orifice, fill it. That line enough is why most men would bolt at merely a sight. No bum-raep plox!!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

I'm feeling full of LOVE ♥ today, so I'll post on my favorite MG's thread.

Rose-san mentioned how her love for the Matango grew up on her, from strangeness and indifference to pity and then to pure love. Well then, I should confess I had the same growing phase.

At first, I didn't hate the Roper, no way. I just thought "well, doesn't really seem to be a MG this time, just a seed. Feels a bit strange..."; somehow, I just felt like Kenkou-sama was hasty about inserting any sort of tentacle-fetish catering on the MG collection. Just it.

I think I don't really know when, exactly, my love for Ropers started for real. I didn't join the MGU with it, I'm sure. It grew while I was there. Was it just because of the tentacles that I adore so much? Was it because I found dear freinds for me who love them? Was it because me, using a Tentacle Girl persona, was mistaken for one by, like, 99% of the community?
Was it because it was hated?

Really, I don't wanna turn this into a rant against haters... but I wasn't expecting a MG to be so "DO NOT WANT"'ed. Ok, then they corrupt human girls into becoming MGs, have tentacles, are assumed to be simple-minded... but it seems that people just highlight everything about them to the worst. I saw all MGs being loved at one point or another in MGU, but the Roper thread was moved more by hate than anything else.

I think it was really pity.

A pity for a MG kind that's practically not loved at all, by fans of several tendencies. Shimatta, even the fans of Ropers were looked up as strange...

User #1: But I love Ropers! ♥ We can do so much things with them, we can love them in so many ways!
User #2: No! You can't love Ropers! They're motherf*cking parasites that eat minds and spread! There's nothing else to them!
User #3: Yeah, and they have tentacles! They @$$rape! EVERYBODY knows that!
User #4: You can't love them because they're just friggin' beasts, can't you see that?
User #5: Ah, if only at least XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXXXXX in her was changed, if XXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXX was different, so much that should be done instead...
User #6: Yeah, they're definitely not MGs!
User #1: ...

Did Kenkou-sama came up with them just for them to be hated like this? I pondered about that several times. How practically every MG can attend to at least one kind of fetish or love that many people have (except the more hardcore and dirty, because his/her tendency doesn't seem displeasing or disgusting at all, and I'M GLAD FOR IT ¬_¬), but to see one who just... fades into such a recess of hate. Hated for simply being came up with. One who shares the same space as all other MGs, but...

Yeah. Call me crazy. Loving a MG that is nothing but a parasite in the setting. That does all these things everyone hates, mind-rotting, slow corruption, tentacle, really. Loving her despite all this. I may not know why, but I'm happy with it. I'll always adore them for some reason or another. Someone once said I "changed" the Roper to like them just like he did to his favorite MG that was also a target of many jokes, but I really didn't. I simply enjoy that they are on the setting, even if they were created before the setting came. I still adore them desipte all the real-life implications all people can come up with and shove in my face.

I just love the Roper.

My list of favorite MGs is rather rather extense, but the Roper is there, in a very good place in my heart. I'm glad that Kenkou-sama created her, for whatever reason he/she did so. I'm so thankful for the gift.

Sorry, all dear haters. But my LOVE ♥ is something that I learned that is very important to me, just like the LOVE ♥ I have for the people here I adore so much. It's something I can't get rid of, only cultivate and enjoy as it grows into me. Pretty much like a seed.

I promise I won't try to change any of your opinions at all. But please be aware that you won't change my LOVE ♥ either.
130095225459.png
Last edited by Jack on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Awesome post, Jack! Like you, I could never understand why Ropers were hated so much...actually, I could understand, but anyway...I've never hated the Roper either. She didn't start out as one of my likes, but I guess somewhere along the lines she kinda wiggled her way in there. I may have changed a bit about her in my mind (like the girls mind isn't completely overidden by the Roper, she still conscious of her actions and her mind is a little warped by the pleasure, but all-in-all she's still "there"), but overall, she's still a charming MG in my mind. I do admit I feel sorry for her and the Matango. They really got bashed over at MGU. Oh well, hopefully they can find a nicer home over here.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Jack is perfectly entitled to like the Roper. Personally she scares me. The idea of having someone growing tentacles into my body is very frightning. If I come across any Ropers on my island I promise to send them to Jack so that they can be properly cared for. :expulsion:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, they'll pretty much get the love and care they so desperately need from Jack and the few TRUE tentacle fans out there.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

What? You're saying I'm not a true tentacle fan? Just because I don't want some slimy thing growing through my insides taking over my body? How could you? :cornerofwoe:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Said nothing of the sort. That's only what you assumed. By TRUE tentacle fan, I mean the people that continue to prefer tentacles and tentacle-themed people despite what those people and tentacles are scribed as doing.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

:wall: *Is too busy crying to answer as my partner was a tentacle fan*

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Something to think about Jack. While we all know you'll continue to love the Ropers regardless of what others may say about them. We KNOW this. But you also must understand that the majority that put down the Roper are sufficiently much less partial to tentacles in general then you could ever be. Additionally, though there isn't and will probably NEVER BE any implications of what can happen from a coupling with a Roper, the unsympathizing will always look at what CAN happen REGARDLESS if there's every reason in the entire world for it not to.

You can wish that the Roper was more well-respected as the other MGs as you will. The honest truth is that due to the tentacles themselves, the majority that watch them have field days with women will in turn imagine themselves in a similar position upon the proposition of joining with a Roper and find fault with it without remorse.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

@FlashGrenade: ...but don't I already know all that, dear? Isn't the first rule here to respect others' opinions? Not everyone likes the same, this kind of group alienation is useless, towards MG fans or otherwise...

You see, how long did I stay completely silent while people at the Roper thread did their things and mentioned their dislike as much as they wanted, mentioned countless times those "unspoken rules of tentacles" as their backups and such? Oh my, this is the first time I ever talk on a MG thread in, like... a semester, if I'm not mistaken.

Did this little love ♥ letter offend anyone here? Did I attack anyone? Any hater? Did I state at any point something like "you should love the Roper more!"? Did I even sounded like convincing anyone of my viewpoint, of the world of tentacles and such? Did I try to invalidate any of their reasons? Did any part of my post alluded to start a long-winded argument (which isn't even advised by the Staff, BTW, so of course I wouldn't try such a thing)? Perhaps I forgot to disclaim that I didn't intend to harm or discomfort any reader?

All I ever saw myself doing was... stating my opinion. Isn't that the very purpose of these threads? Or did I forget to follow some mindset that was necessary for anyone who wants to post in these? Am I acting somehow wrong as a Mg, or tentacle fan, by not trying to prove my point or to trigger a debate with my post? My, if my sudden outburst of love ♥ disturbs someone to this extent, then all they need to do is to ask for a Staff member to delete it... and that's before I realize it myself and ask it before any trouble arises...

@GorgonMage: Calm down, dear, calm down... no one wanted to harm you even if you think so. ^_- *tentacle-hugs and pets*
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Naw, I think yer pretty much good on that account Jack. Like ya said, it's simply your opinion. Though if ya want the honest truth, the usual haters of the Roper'd probly indeed see your love declaration as a stealth attempt to garner more respect towards the Roper on the whole.