Ogre

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Ogre

Post by Tsar CUBE »

MGU Profile 2_0 - Ogre.png
Spoiler: show
205_ogre.jpg
Ogre
Ogre Family -- Oni/Demihuman Type

Habitat: Mountainous regions, caves, wastelands, etc.
Disposition: Strong-willed, ferocious
Diet: Meat, wild animals, etc.

Ferocious, dangerous monsters distinguished by their green colored skin and the horns growing out of their foreheads. As suggested by their appearance, they have crude, warlike dispositions. They're always wandering mountainous regions, caves, wastelands, etc. seeking men. Besides that, they are also often seen where humans and monsters battle. They use their superior physical abilities to go on a violent rampage, and then carry away their men after they've been beaten down.

They're constantly thinking about raping men. Should any strike their fancy, an aggressive sexual assault will take place. They try to fulfill their desires through violent sex. They love conflict and having sex with them is almost like fighting a battle. As if to compete with each other to see who can break a man sooner, they are likely to mercilessly beat pleasure into their men in order to bring them to climax as quickly as possible. It gives them pleasure and spurs their fighting spirit, setting them on fire, if their men hit them back. The viciousness of their assault will probably increase, as they try to give their men more and greater pleasure. Whatever the case, once they get started with sex, it won't end until either they or their partners are beaten into submission, no longer able to move. Until victory or defeat is decided, they will continue, but that's not to say that they would let a man go should he choose not to resist. Those who don't put up a fight are viewed as weaklings who deserve to be violated by the strong, and the one-sided abuse and rape will continue. Furthermore, once they feel they really like a man, they won't ever let him go. They are the victors and they'll rape a defeated man whenever they please, continuously violating him with violent pleasure.

Once captured, the only way to escape is to fight them and win. In other words, a man must give them so much pleasure during sex that they become unable to move, then, while they're out cold, he must run away. If a man isn't quick enough during this time, they'll probably soon revive and push him down, demanding a rematch since they have such great stamina. At this point, if they lose again, they oblige themselves to become a man's sex slave and prisoner. Once they're burning with more love and passion, the sex with them reaches new heights, becoming so intense that everything before pales in comparison.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Ogre

Post by GorgonMage »

Heheheh.

The Ogre sounds just like a lady I used to know. Lots of fun. Keeps you fit.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well sure, but being with one sounds tiring just from the look of'er. Then again I soooo wouldn't complain as much since I can just tell that the smex with'er would be oh-so-delightfully raunchy. *Adverse grin*
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

t-to be honest, I do kind of find the aggressive/assertive girls more my type somewhat.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Very same with me bro. As I like to say: "The gal seems even hawter if she's able to screw a dude just as harshly as he can screw her".
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Sexually aggressive man + sexually aggressive woman = awesome sex, right? I've said it before, but I like how "wild" the Ogre is.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I simply would adore her...mind that she would break my damn hips due to humping so much :lol: But hell she loves you so why bother arguing and telling her to stop?
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

I'd basically make it an attempt to increase my endurance before each round of Sex if I can help it.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Can ya just IMAGINE how much'o a trooper you HAFTA be in order to "defeat" her in sex though? Geesh........
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

You have to have the stamina and abilities of a nordic warrior to keep up with her.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

I like to think that if you can keep up with her, her love will be true.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, if it weren't for the fact that the Ogre preys on the usual men more than anything just so they can have an easy fuck anytime they want.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

I don't know. Upon looking at her more, I can see the Ogre as more of a rough and tumble gal that would rape the hell out of a guy, but would greatly respect one that could keep up with her and maybe even beat her in sex. She'd still keep her rough and tumble personality, but she would be loyal, respectful and loving to the guy who defeated her.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
ShadowBladeX wrote:I don't know. Upon looking at her more, I can see the Ogre as more of a rough and tumble gal that would rape the hell out of a guy, but would greatly respect one that could keep up with her and maybe even beat her in sex.
That seems quite improbable unless one is an experienced incubus, but let´s
take a look at what the profile says:
The profile wrote:Once captured, the only way to escape is to fight them and win. In other words, a man must give them so much pleasure during sex that they become unable to move, then, while they're out cold, he must run away. If a man isn't quick enough during this time, they'll probably soon revive and push him down, demanding a rematch since they have such great stamina. At this point, if they lose again, they oblige themselves to become a man's sex slave and prisoner. Once they're burning with more love and passion, the sex with them reaches new heights, becoming so intense that everything before pales in comparison.

In other words, the way they show their respect to their "master" is by having even
more violent intercourse with them. As if you didn´t have to effort yourself beyond
humane capabilities to beat her when she was actually raping you, now that you are
supposedly "willing" the whole thing turns even more hardcore...so...
The canon wrote:Those who don't put up a fight are viewed as weaklings who deserve to be violated by the strong, and the one-sided abuse and rape will continue.
This is the most likely fated outcome for any character which is NOT a "Sue"...
But then again, the price of winning is actually the same or worse depending on your view...
ShadowBladeX wrote: She'd still keep her rough and tumble personality, but she would be loyal, respectful and loving to the guy who defeated her.

"Respectful" and "loving" on her own terms. In the "loyalty" case, she actually
won´t have any time to be unfaithful (nor would you).

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

But of course pales in comparison is up to your point of view. It could be perceived as the pleasure from sex is far greater than what was experienced before. Sure it might still be rough and violent, but it does not explicitly say that the violence increases. It just sex the sex becomes so intense that it pales in comparison. Maybe it's just that they are having great sex that's far more pleasurable for both sides.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

you know if it were my first time, then i'd faint, but when I come to, I'd demand for my Ogre girlfriend to train me so that we can both have longer rounds of sex. :love:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
hothead1021 wrote:you know if it were my first time, then i'd faint, but when I come to, I'd demand for my Ogre girlfriend to train me so that we can both have longer rounds of sex. :love:
The profile wrote:Those who don't put up a fight are viewed as weaklings who deserve to be violated by the strong, and the one-sided abuse and rape will continue.
In order words, your demands would mean nothing to her as you would be a weakling without
voice. If you can not put up a fight in the first encounter, then get prepared to enjoy
your life as a plaything...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

You'd have to be fit to partner with one. But I like them.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I have had enough with being smacked around by my partner, so this one is a no go.
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Post by Riogh »

Had to come here to comment on my favorite green beauty. So big and fierce, someone to drink and slug with, then settle down and cuddle next to. MHM.
Have a lovely day mate.