Red Oni

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Red Oni

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary 2 - Red Oni.png
Red Oni
Ogre Family -- Oni/demihuman Type

Habitat: Caves, etc. in the Zipangu region
Disposition: Laid-back
Diet: Omnivorous, mostly sake

A kind of ogre that lives only in an area called Zipangu. Because of their superhuman strength, which lets them wield a huge metal rod with utter ease, the people of the surrounding area fear them. However fearsome they may be, they are not brutes; red oni are laid-back and not prone to worrying about details.

Their favorite food is sake, and they spend most of their lives drunk. They are known for having parties that are open to all drink-loving monsters in Zipangu. Anyone who brings them sake will be given a friendly reception and is in no danger.

Occasionally a red oni will enter town in search of sake and human men. It's commonly believed that the man she kidnaps will be eaten, but in truth her interest in him is purely sexual. She will get her quarry drunk - by force if necessary - and have her way with him once he's too intoxicated to resist, but she won't kill him. However, if she takes a particular liking to a man, she'll keep him around for the aforementioned drinking parties. There he'll be passed around and will likely end up in the hands of a different red oni. Especially popular men may never be permitted to return home.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Red Oni

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I really like this lady. She sounds like a lot of fun.

I bet those parties are a lot of fun. Imagine all the monsters getting together and having fun. It would be quite the sight.

For some reason The Red Oni reminds me a lot of a dear friend of mine.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I don't drink. Being with one at ANY point would cause a drink to be forced on me against my will, so me no likey Red Oni.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I drink.... and quite good at it, heck I'm drunk right now after coming home from watching movies with my mates we were watching "Hangover 2"

And I can safely say that what ever party she goes to is a place I want to visit sometime... I always wondered if i could out drink an Oni...
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Tsar CUBE wrote:I drink.... and quite good at it, heck I'm drunk right now after coming home from watching movies with my mates we were watching "Hangover 2"

And I can safely say that what ever party she goes to is a place I want to visit sometime... I always wondered if i could out drink an Oni...
...Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry Tsar, but...out drinking an Oni? Can't see it at all bro. At most, I could see ya managing to keep up with her until she busts out the really hard stuff...then again, I see you and her jumping each other by the time the hard stuff comes out. :lol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ohohoh noooooo.....not only will she force a dude she likes to get drunk before goin' at'im, but she ALSO allows said dude to be tossed around like a common party favor at the get-togethers with other Onis? Nooooo deal.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Depends. Maybe she has some realy hot friends and her male partner is cool with it. Stranger things have happened.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

All I can say is good for THAT guy. Being with one with a description like THAT sounds like a one-way ticket to a gang-raep.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yikes. Gang rape by a pack of Oni. What a way to go. Makes me glad I'm not a guy. For some reason people don't try to do that to Medusas.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh gee, I wonder why......

*idly gazes over towards a few WTF-faced male statues in the corner*
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Oh gee, I wonder why......

*idly gazes over towards a few WTF-faced male statues in the corner*
That's not my fault! I sneezed and my sunglasses fell off! In anycase I love the Red Oni. She's a real party girl.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I've never been one for parties mahself. Perhaps it's becuz'o the fact that the term "party" can never be without the term "drinking" nowadays. *frowns*
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

:goodjob: That's one HUGE bottle of Saki.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Let's hope the Onis themselves never discover Ireland. They'll NEVER wanna leave.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

If Oni's drunk Irish Whiskey and Guiness stout I would make them my number one MG. :teasip:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, they probly wouldn't like it since it'd probly be SO MUCH weaker than their trusty gourd'o Sake to them that they wouldn't even get buzz'd off it.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I've never tried Saki. I must give it a go one day. I had Absinthe last night though and it can't be worse than that.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ever been to a japanese-themed restaurant call'd Shogun? It's one'o those places where they got cooks that prepare yer food in front'o ya. They got Sake there to and they'll LITERALLY stand there an' squirt a stream of Sake into the mouth of any of-age person that asks for it. Still don't drink mahself, but it's funny to watch.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Oh my. That sounds like something a Red Oni would enjoy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I know, and they put on quite a show with the food an' utensils too, which I'm sure they'd enjoy even more so. In fact, said japanese dude might get jump'd just for bein' such a prime source'o entertainment! :lol: