Golem

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Golem

Post by Perentie »

Kaijin wrote:There's something that sparks my curiosity here...
Does this revamp (that for some reason includes a breast expansion and a skin whitening for... eh why the heck not) is meant to be only an artistic overhaul or the profile text will also get revamped aswell?
I haven't compared every line but from what I have compared and been told, the text is identical to the golem's book profile from the MGE volume 1. So I just have to put that text into the new format with the updated art.

Edit: Looking more closely there seem to be at least a few differences between this and the book profile, so its off to Brolen for translating/checking.
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Let it be known once again that I really harbor no ill will towards KC and think this revamp of her is actually much better than the original. My reasoning is the golem parts actually look more like they are a part of her than before. I do feel her stockings are a bit too tight, but I really think the section from just above her forearm to her hands actually look more natural. The only way they could have looked even more natural is to have made a gradiented transition from the skin to her golem parts instead of just a solid band. Otherwise, credit where credit is due, I really think this was well done.
ImageImage
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Raet wrote:Let it be known once again that I really harbor no ill will towards KC.
I don't think anyone here does really. The guy is a gifted artist! I just miss his older, more softer type of works, like the Harpy and Siren.

Now Ubisoft and EA...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Looking more closely there seem to be at least a few differences between this and the book profile, so its off to Brolen for translating/checking.
Minor nitpicks here and there that will contribute literally nothing at the profile itself then?

.P.S.:
.well, actually she getting "Michael Jackson-ed" was rather unnecessary
Ouch... Quite tactless simile there...¬¬
Michael Jackson didn't become "white", he suffered from vitiligo (a skin disease that causes the skin pigment cells to stop producing melanine, rendering the skin colourless) and to an extremely high degree...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

Kaijin wrote:
Looking more closely there seem to be at least a few differences between this and the book profile, so its off to Brolen for translating/checking.
Minor nitpicks here and there that will contribute literally nothing at the profile itself then?
Eh, we never know, but it probably won't be anything major. maybe something about the ruins themselves, something about her programming/personality. Who can say, only translation will tell. :nerd:
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

Golem remake translation is now up on MGR, Turns out there were a number of changes/additions from the book profile.

1. While the book profile detailed how golems go after men who don't strongly resist, it is added here that strongly resisting may make a golem want you as well, albeit for a different reason. Its a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of situation, like the sphinx's riddles.

2. Their abilities with men are more detailed as being able to specifically target a individual man's sexual weaknesses.

3. A golem's disposition can only be freely modified shortly after her birth/creation.

4. In addition to the regular stuff about golem's being able to ignore commands to harm their husband, rewrite their own runes, etc. we also have it stated what they may do in response to such a thing. Their determination to "eliminate" such an enemy makes them another of the few profiles to detail situations where a monster girl may kill a person.

Also we have confirmation that KC is redrawing a number of the old monster races.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Ore-sama wrote:Minor nitpicks here and there that will contribute literally nothing at the profile itself then?
Well... I was partly right...
It's actually some minor nitpicks here and there, but they seemed to be mildly informative and actually contribute on something even if it's just barely.
Well, it's an (unexpected) advance I guess...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014