Golem

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Golem

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Golem.png
Golem
Golem Family -- Construct Type

Habitat: None
Disposition: Various
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A doll, typically made of stone or mud, that has had life breathed into it using sorcery. Golems can have a variety of abilities depending on their purpose, however these golems are monsters that are powered by a succubus' demonic energy, and they're specialized for copulating with men and milking semen. Their purpose is to assault men, store up semen, and then bring it back to someone. Also, since they require spirit energy to maintain the succubus' demonic energy that powers them, they need to copulate with human men periodically in order to continue functioning.

Lacking a fixed habitat, they go to human-inhabited areas and assault human men, forcibly having sex with them. Due to the succubus' demonic energy, their bodies feel soft and warm to the point that it's hard to believe they're actually made of stone and mud. They're born with instinctive knowledge of techniques specialized for pleasuring men using their bodies, and men who are attacked by them relinquish large volumes of semen while unable to resist.

They have a mechanism inside their body that stores spirit energy and once it becomes full, the man is released and the golem returns to its original creator. However, if a man puts forth little resistance, the golem's thought circuits will be inputted with “Maybe I can easily collect semen,” so after delivering the spirit energy to her creator, she'll soon go back to the man for more sex.

When attacked by a golem, one should use something to scrape off the runes engraved on part of its arm. These runes contain information about its owner, and the details of its orders, and if one erases them its orders will be canceled at the same time, and the golem will cease functioning. Additionally, if one has knowledge of the runic alphabet, by overwriting the owner's information with his own name, he can gain control of the golem. The runes also contain data concerning the golem’s personality settings, and more, so by overwriting it, character and disposition can be freely modified.

Golems were essentially emotionless in the age of the former demon lord, but the current golems are powered by the succubus' demonic energy, so as if influenced by the lustful and loving nature of the succubus, after continually copulating with a human man over a long period, emotion is sometimes born.

After falling in love with a man, golems will erase their own runes and overwrite them with the name of the man they've fallen in love with. This emotion is different from orders that come from runes. Even if someone else were to erase the name of the man she loves, overwrite it with their own name, and then write in orders to harm the man, she would follow the orders of her own heart, not the runes, and soon change the overwritten runes back to the originals.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcription from MGU, provided by Subliminal

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Golem

Post by GorgonMage »

She's very strange. One of the more forcefull monstergirls. If I were a guy I would hurry up and learn the runic letters.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

A Mad Scientist's wet-dream......No seriously.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

The right way to make a monster
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I personally like the Golem cuz she's one'o the few Kuuderes to be found in the MG pool, unless you program her with emotions that is.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:She's very strange. One of the more forcefull monstergirls. If I were a guy I would hurry up and learn the runic letters.
Forceful? Compared to the vast majority she seems quite tame. If I´m not
mistaken there was another version of this old profile which stated that
these GOLEMS were unable to defend themselves properly due to their "brain"
being programmed with nothing but sexual techniques only. For that reason a
victim, at least, could have a chance to fight back, an action what will cause
the constructs to return to where their master is.
Vendettadabeast wrote:The right way to make a monster

The other is to mate/get raped by an ECHIDNA...
FlashGrenade0 wrote:I personally like the Golem cuz she's one'o the few Kuuderes to be found in the MG pool, unless you program her with emotions that is.
Just bear in mind that the slightest mistake in her rune wording could make
the difference between having a DEVOTED disposition to DRUELLA...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Don'tchu worry yourself about THAT Sub. No way in hell will I make a mistake like that.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Don'tchu worry yourself about THAT Sub. No way in hell will I make a mistake like that.
Then Eye deduce you have outstanding knowledge of either the runic alphabet
(futhark?)or hebrew (depending on which type of "rune" was KKK thinking about when
making the profile. So far Golems from myths do not work with actual runes, but
with the so called "power of words" and other "word games" )
Spoiler: show
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now onto the main purpose of this post: the translated book profile of this doll...

Golem Family Construct Type

Habitat: None
Disposition: Various
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A doll, typically made of stone or mud, that has had life breathed into it using sorcery. Golems can have a variety of abilities depending on their purpose, however these golems are monsters that are powered by a succubus' demonic energy, and they're specialized for copulating with men and milking semen. Their purpose is to assault men, store up semen, and then bring it back to someone. Also, since they require spirit energy to maintain the succubus' demonic energy that powers them, they need to copulate with human men periodically in order to continue functioning.

Lacking a fixed habitat, they go to human-inhabited areas and assault human men, forcibly having sex with them. Due to the succubus' demonic energy, their bodies feel soft and warm to the point that it's hard to believe they're actually made of stone and mud. They're born with instinctive knowledge of techniques specialized for pleasuring men using their bodies, and men who are attacked by them relinquish large volumes of semen while unable to resist.

They have a mechanism inside their body that stores spirit energy and once it becomes full, the man is released and the golem returns to its original creator. However, if a man puts forth little resistance, the golem's thought circuits will be inputted with “Maybe I can easily collect semen,” so after delivering the spirit energy to her creator, she'll soon go back to the man for more sex.

When attacked by a golem, one should use something to scrape off the runes engraved on part of its arm. These runes contain information about its owner, and the details of its orders, and if one erases them its orders will be canceled at the same time, and the golem will cease functioning. Additionally, if one has knowledge of the runic alphabet, by overwriting the owner's information with his own name, he can gain control of the golem. The runes also contain data concerning the golem’s personality settings, and more, so by overwriting it, character and disposition can be freely modified.

Golems were essentially emotionless in the age of the former demon lord, but the current golems are powered by the succubus' demonic energy, so as if influenced by the lustful and loving nature of the succubus, after continually copulating with a human man over a long period, emotion is sometimes born.

After falling in love with a man, golems will erase their own runes and overwrite them with the name of the man they've fallen in love with. This emotion is different from orders that come from runes. Even if someone else were to erase the name of the man she loves, overwrite it with their own name, and then write in orders to harm the man, she would follow the orders of her own heart, not the runes, and soon change the overwritten runes back to the originals.

Translation by BROLEN on http://www.monstergirlunlimited.net

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The first paragraph is a bit...confusing. There it says that Golems like the one depicted
are powered by demonic energy from Succubi, but later states that they need Human
Spirit Energy ,which is stored in their body fluids, to maintain the former energy.

Weren´t both types of energies independent from each other? Right, by taking in
Spirit Energy (human) Succubi and other similar monstrosities can increase their
Demonic Energy production ration, however the latter do have demonic energy of
their own.

So it could be interesting if a Golem could actually "feed off" Demonic energy directly,
implying they could be used to dry out and weaken (if not kill by exhaustion/hunger)
any Succubi before human warriors give her the final blow.

Interestingly, in a Demon Realm a Golem should be able to replenish its energy reserves
automatically due to the industrial quantities of Demonic energy found in the environment.

Theoretically large numbers of Golems could be used to drain Demonic Energy from corrupted
lands AND don´t be affected by it, since their disposition would be "programmed" to remain
abstemious, prude or whatever is necessary to prevent lust.

Hypothesis aside, apparently it is supposed to be other kind of Golems, or at least ones
with extra abilities apart from body services and stress release...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks for the material, Sub. I'm going to move the new translation to the top and spoiler yours.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Gotta admit, her book profile makes her look more like a MG Golem than her old pic did and her devotion is very nice, especially considering that once she finds a man she loves, even her runes which can normally reprogram her can't override what's in her heart...awesome.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah.....wonder if the fact that they're capable of loving men to the point where rune reprogramming is impossible means they've ingrained something akin to a soul?
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah.....wonder if the fact that they're capable of loving men to the point where rune reprogramming is impossible means they've ingrained something akin to a soul?
Well...seeing as how Inaris and Youkous are able to release energy which would
later take a shape and gain sentience of its own, then a similar thing could
happen with a Golem. After all, they are "fueled" by Demonic Energy which is
already filled with lust and other lewd desires.

The energy stored inside the Golem would become a kind of soul after it has
turned into a kitsunebi-like entity, the only difference that it is trapped inside
the Construct´s body so it transmit its desire to its "container".

Yours.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Interesting. Though I gotta say that now that I think about it, it's pretty surprising how a Golem with that amount'o definition had mud used as a key component to her creation. Demonic Energy must be one helluva miracle force.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

*See lonely Golem in the corner due to lack of remake artwork*
*Hug her and then she pull him into the room for a hot night*
R-18 alert.
Yeah, seriously. Kenkou need to dust off his un-updated profile artwork when he can. :)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Very nice fanart. I like it a lot.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I wonder if there might be legendary Golem that would be like....twenty thirty feet tall.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:I wonder if there might be legendary Golem that would be like....twenty thirty feet tall.
You may want to play Shadow of the Colossus for that...

Yours.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I've played it before. It was a good game.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I'm kind of curious about a couple things.

Would a Golem possibly be considered a "robot" with demonic energy inside her? Or would she be considered a human-like inanimate object (or in other words, a doll) with demonic energy? (Basically saying, would she have the wires and mechanics of a robot inside her?)

Since there are different types of golems, would that mean that there are also different power sources to keep them running, like an electric charge, or something?
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Hm...that is an interesting question. Well if pulling straight from the material, it's more than likely a doll, but I'm sure that as long as it can gain some form of sentience, then it might also fall into this category too. I guess also pulling from the setting, robots and such don't yet exist though.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE