Golem

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: Golem

Post by Gamergirl64 »

That is true, but how exactly does one store semen in a doll? Wouldn't it need a little bit of mechanics involved for things like that? I mean, it can't just look like some sort of hollow, girl shaped tank of semen, inside her. Wouldn't there need like, a system that would convert the semen she obtains, into energy, then an extra semen storage for any sort of purpose, like collecting for their master, or as a backup source of energy?

That leads to the second question I had: since there are different kinds of golems, would that also include different power sources? Also, if a golem is not made for collecting semen, then the inside would look different, so wouldn't that make her look kind of like a robot on the inside? Not sure how that would be possible, because it does seem that robots don't even exist in the world, but I'd imagine something similar would along the lines of mechanical engineering.

If that is so, then I'm going to have to change up the story I was writing that involved a golem. It had a lot of advanced technology involved, but since it's in the MGE world... :sigh: Well, I think I can find another way of writing it. I already have an idea of how it will be, without technology. :D
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Gamergirl64 wrote:Would a Golem possibly be considered a "robot" with demonic energy inside her?
As Dragonstryke mentioned earlier, the concept of a "robot" was yet unknown
in the medieval era this setting is based on. However if you take into consideration
it´s exact contemporaneous meaning as " a mechanical device that can perform
task automatically" then the answer could be "Yes". However, "robots" are often
paired with electronics, as such a better word to categorize a Golem should be
automaton, which is used for describing "old-fashioned robots" (those without
wires but mainly rustic gears, albeit the mythological Golem was made out of one
piece of any given material, as such it lacked of any sort of mechanism but a small
cavity where orders previously written on paper and introduced through an orifice
- its "mouth"- were kept)

An example of ancient automata found in myth is Talos, a giant artificial humanoid
created by Hephaestus in the Greek mythology.

Another account happened In ancient China, this one documented as a fact rather than a myth
in the Lie Zi text, written in the 3rd century BC. It was about how an "artificer" called Yan Shi,
presented to his king a life-size, human-shaped figure which was able to perform various task
such as singing and even seducing women upon being touched.
Gamergirl64 wrote:Since there are different types of golems, would that mean that there are also different power sources to keep them running, like an electric charge, or something?
Frankenstein´s monster could be regarded as some sort of flesh golem (homunculus)
yes. On the other hand though, in most games where Golems appear they function
thanks to the "mana" or any other type of vital energy that its master "fills them" with.
Gamergirl64 wrote:That is true, but how exactly does one store semen in a doll?

The doll is supposed to have a hollowed region inside its body.
Gamergirl64 wrote:Wouldn't it need a little bit of mechanics involved for things like that? I mean, it can't just look like some sort of hollow, girl shaped tank of semen, inside her.

Unfortunately according to KKK, that is exactly what "she" is...

Gamergirl64 wrote: Wouldn't there need like, a system that would convert the semen she obtains, into energy, then an extra semen storage for any sort of purpose, like collecting for their master, or as a backup source of energy?
The semen is turned into energy ( or more accurately the vital energy is extracted
from it ) once a monster girl´s digestive system deals with it.

The Golem may have some sort of secure system which prevents both the semen
from leaking out and the spirit energy from dissipating from it.
Gamergirl64 wrote:That leads to the second question I had: since there are different kinds of golems, would that also include different power sources?
In this setting, the only power source a Construct could ever utilize is the Spirit
Energy taken from semen OR demonic energy infused to it by a moderately powerful
monster girl.

Nevertheless if you are willing to get rid of these restrictions made up by the author,
then let me tell you that in other settings such as "Dungeon and Dragons" or any other
lookalike, a Golem after being given its physical shape it´s infused with an elemental
which once bonded inside it serves as the construct´s source of energy. However, it is
important to point out that it is the crafter´s vital/magical energy the one responsible
for keeping such bond stable. Should the crafter be unable to maintain it, his creation
will go wild and most likely turn against him.
Gamergirl64 wrote: Also, if a golem is not made for collecting semen, then the inside would look different, so wouldn't that make her look kind of like a robot on the inside?
The only way for that to happen within the setting´s rules would be only after
the Demon lord´s death, followed by the Monster girls of this world reverting
back to their former feral and bestial shapes. In that case, Golems do not
necessary need to have gears or any other sort of engine within them. Remember
that they are more like "living statues".

But in case they are given a more robotic built, they would probably look like
the "Golden army" from the film "Hellboy 2".

Gamergirl64 wrote:If that is so, then I'm going to have to change up the story I was writing that involved a golem. It had a lot of advanced technology involved, but since it's in the MGE world...
Just to let you know, in myth there are a lot of references which could be interpreted
as advanced technology being mistaken as miracles.

-"Flying wheels" in the old testament.
-"Flying cities and chariots" in Sanskrit Vedas.
-Fire from the heavens that turn people into salt in both of the aforementioned texts.

The rest is up to your imagination.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I had the feeling you would be able to answer my questions in a way that it seems more obvious than ever, and that it was pretty stupid for me to ask.. Well, thank you very much, anyways, Subliminal! I appreciate the help! :^^: Now I got an even better idea how to write the story! :D

Why do I feel like an idiot, now?
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

It's probably just that we tend to over look the "obvious" reasoning that golems are more primitive (technology-wise) than we think because of how pervasive electronics are in society today. Even simple electronics like a stereo seem to have been around forever. It goes to such a point that "if it's humanoid and is not 'alive', it's definitely a robot."
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Well look who got an update! :^^v:

Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

Huh... And here I thought he was done with the remakes. I'll look forward to more of them. :happyness:
"I like to watch."
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

I actually like her new design. As expected it's more detailed and fleshed out.

Seems like the old profiles have not been forgotten after all.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I miss her tan/Nubian skin tone though...
Other than that nothing to object as this lass definitely needed a revamp and hopefully will give her a bit more of attention.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Whoa, she looks so much better. I wonder if Sub will finally update their avatar. :D
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Aye, she's much nicer now.^^ Too bad she doesn't have that cute little antenna anymore though, i quite liked that. (those little spikes on the ears can't compare :P)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

I'm so excited for Sub's detailed analysis. I hope TMM didn't bore the Eye away. T_T
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Post by Riogh »

Ooh, I wonder what is even left still drawn in his old style now. Maybe Harpy but not much else.
Have a lovely day mate.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Haha poor Harpy. The shortest most long forgotten profile ever made, and one of the oldest. I notice his art style gets more and more perverted over though years though, so maybe I'm happy that he left the harpy alone. I still like his older profile texts better though.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Feathers wrote:Haha poor Harpy. The shortest most long forgotten profile ever made, and one of the oldest. I notice his art style gets more and more perverted over though years though, so maybe I'm happy that he left the harpy alone. I still like his older profile texts better though.
Couldn't have said it better myself mate. ;)
Riogh
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The British Cowboy
Favorite Monster Type: Ogre

Post by Riogh »

Well, think of the equivalent outside MGE. Basically anything that would kill instead rapes. And that's not ALL he does. Look at the Hakutaku. His style has changed over the years yeah, and most everything is more about pleasure, but I think most people forget that the biggest difference is the focus on pleasure now over just the girl raping to breed. I don't see it as THAT bad.
Have a lovely day mate.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

There's something that sparks my curiosity here...
Does this revamp (that for some reason includes a breast expansion and a skin whitening for... eh why the heck not) is meant to be only an artistic overhaul or the profile text will also get revamped aswell?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Look who got her cuchi updated! This gives me some hope for lamia, echidna & honey bee, I mean bubble slime had two updates, two! And like Kaijin stated, I'm gonna miss her darker skin tone... The one who doesn't give us proofs of its existence knows that we need more dark skinned monster chicks!
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

Kaijin wrote:There's something that sparks my curiosity here...
Does this revamp (that for some reason includes a breast expansion and a skin whitening for... eh why the heck not) is meant to be only an artistic overhaul or the profile text will also get revamped as well?

KC stated that he also added more info on top of what was already there in the revamp.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Black or white

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Wow, what do we have here after so much time?

Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight

But, if you're thinking of being my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white...

...well, actually she getting "Michael Jackson-ed" was rather unnecessary, but nothing than a customised paint-job can not solve...
Kaijin wrote:I miss her tan/Nubian skin tone though...

Amen
Kaijin wrote:Other than that nothing to object as this lass definitely needed a revamp and hopefully will give her a bit more of attention.
Perhaps this could have been influenced by the sudden pick of interest of another nubian construct by a certain Crabman...

https://twitter.com/okayado1215/status/ ... 2511038464

Interestingly, this is in fact the second art "upgrade" the Golem received, the first one taking place in the first MGE book -albeit limited to a mild style change, so as to keep the art-style more or less consistent throughout said work-.
golem updated2.png
Feathers wrote:Whoa, she looks so much better. I wonder if Sub will finally update their avatar. :D
Time will tell...
sooner or later time will tell...
[BRindustries] wrote:Aye, she's much nicer now.^^ Too bad she doesn't have that cute little antenna anymore though, i quite liked that. (those little spikes on the ears can't compare :P)
Indeed, it seems she could´t pay the bills and had her wi-fi rooter removed. How unfortunate.
Feathers wrote:I'm so excited for Sub's detailed analysis. I hope TMM didn't bore the Eye away. T_T
Fear not Harpy King. As for analysis, there´s not much I can provide until the text has been properly translated.
Comparing the version on this site (as of May 28th) to the one found on the MGE wiki, there´s no relevant information added aside that usual demonic energy´s gimmick of making whatever material a Golem is made of to feel warm and soft like flesh from a living being. They also changed the Golem´s type from being a construct to "magical material"...meh...

Design-wise she was made to look more...developed, both in relative body height and other measures. Furthermore, she now dons a pair of Power Gloves™ which hopefully do not suck this time around or serve as useless decoration unlike emeth´s from Monster Musume Online .
We could suspect that she sold her built-in rooter in order to get brand new shoes.

https://youtu.be/M4vIlLj-hiw?t=1m49s

However she might be still using her old leggings. Just look how tight they look like. That or both her whole legs are detachable like some sort of human sized Lego pieces.

As a note of curiosity, the "runes" embedded into her dysfunctional, floating shoulder pad are in fact letters from the Hebrew alphabet albeit some of them are mirrored or flipped to a side. This is in accordance to the author´s appeal to the rule of cool and research failure so this come as no surprise. They MIGHT be constructing actual words too, whether it is engrish or not. But even if it is complete gibberish each word could have its own innate symbolic meaning carried over from older glyphs. Have fun with that:

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/files/alphabet_chart.gif

EDIT: Before I forget. Some memories of times past.
golem from mge by 34no404.png
Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

You know, I should go and draw her in place of a "Rook" in light of the redesign.