Angel

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Angel

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Angel.png
Spoiler: show
Angel.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_82.jpg
Angel
Succubus Family (formerly “Angel”)-- Angel Type

Habitat: Heaven
Disposition: Devoted
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

Servants of the god worshiped at churches, possessing beautiful white wings. They dwell in heaven. On very rare occasions they are sent out to human settlements as the messengers of God. Other than that, they are sent to accompany church expeditions sent out to slay monsters. They are very merciful and compassionate, having a strong fundamental distaste for fighting, but they will loyally uphold the teachings of God. To that end, they are very abstemious, and they frown upon the passions of humans and monsters. In fact, they will mete out punishment in the name of God for any perceived infractions.

They were not demons to begin with, but after being warped by the demonic power of the succubi, they came to desire men. Thus, they are treated as monsters. From birth, angels have divine protection, because of this, they have a high resistance to the demonic power of the succubi, such that they are never fully transformed. Normally they don’t grow the kinds of horns and tails that are typically found in succubi. But mentally, they’ve been violated and twisted by the power. They approve the passions of humans and monsters, as though they have completely forgotten the teachings of God. They have the succubus’ instinct to seek out men, so they begin to frequently visit human settlements.

The original role of the angels was to reward people for their good deeds by giving them happiness. However, upon receiving the power of the succubi, they were strongly imprinted with the notion that sexual pleasure itself brings about true happiness in men. In order to make the men they like happy, they assault them and have sexual intercourse. Once they’ve targeted a man, they act extremely devoted, but their sex act are all the same as the other monsters. Half the interactions are one-sided, and mostly forced.

They’re not aware of having any sexual desire of their own. They firmly believe that their sole purpose is to please men, and this is the driving force behind their behavior. Once they’ve finally become aware of their own personal desire for pleasure, they are completely transformed into succubi known as “dark angels.”
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Angel

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Angel.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Ah, you went for the crammed text look instead, hmm..don't like the long versions? They may not be pretty but the text is more readable.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Well, I normaly use 12pt font size, I used 11.5pt in the text body, so I though it wouldn't be that much of a difference. Plus, I don't like those ``stretched´´ profiles. They look so asymetric! When there's too much text, like in the Alice's or Bapho-chan's it's OK. But stretching it just for one or two lines isn't worth it......
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hehe, never liked the stretch myself either, but small text can be hard to read. I suppose it doesn't matter at all though, you are mostly doing this for fun anyways, so, please enjoy yourself. ^_^ I won't bring it up again.

One thing I do ask though, is not to upload it on Danbooru, out of respect for J.D., since that was his passion after all. Pere would also have a heart attack if he saw this version, because the crammed text made him scream in agony.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I hope the artwork doesn't represent all angels. She's cute but she seems awefully young to be forcing herself upon men. She'll give angels a bad name. I hope the Valkyrie will be depicted a little more maturely.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, tell that to all the OTHER lolis that're doin' the same exact thing except doin' intentionally instead'o bein' goaded by "foul and unclean feelings" into doin' it.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:I hope the artwork doesn't represent all angels. She's cute but she seems awefully young to be forcing herself upon men. She'll give angels a bad name. I hope the Valkyrie will be depicted a little more maturely.
I agree with ya there. Yeah the Angel's cute, but I prefer my girls to have a more womanly shape to them and I would hope that there would be a few Angels who look more like women than lolis.

Also, I'm honestly dreading the day when the Valkyrie profile comes out. I won't say anything about it here, but yeah. Here's hoping the Valkyrie is more womanly shape and actually has something in the way of hips and breasts.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh I'm sure they will be full-bodied. However, I'm puttin' my monies on the theory that their description says they were only made to separate from Ol' Chiefy cuz one'o the Lilim managed ta get a cheap shot in an' convert'em.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

ShadowBladeX wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:I hope the artwork doesn't represent all angels. She's cute but she seems awefully young to be forcing herself upon men. She'll give angels a bad name. I hope the Valkyrie will be depicted a little more maturely.
I agree with ya there. Yeah the Angel's cute, but I prefer my girls to have a more womanly shape to them and I would hope that there would be a few Angels who look more like women than lolis.

Also, I'm honestly dreading the day when the Valkyrie profile comes out. I won't say anything about it here, but yeah. Here's hoping the Valkyrie is more womanly shape and actually has something in the way of hips and breasts.
Not to start any arguments but I have to agree with you. I'm not really a loli fan so I would love for the Valkyrie to be a good old Scandinavian girl with womany curves and blond hair. Or even red hair ;) More of a mature angel.

One more thing-as an angel fan in real life (SAK ROCKS) I find it a little insulting that angels ca be affected by succubi.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, if they're gonna be in the wonderfully sexy-time wonderland of Kenkou Cross, ain't no helpin' it.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I still feel that angels should be just as powerful as succubi if not more so. Otherwise what's the point of being on the side of good?

GO TEAM JACOB!
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I have mixed feelings about angels, on one hand, most angels I've seen are a-holes and I wouldnt care if they fell, but on the other...well, it makes me almost sad to see the non a-holes one fall and slowly become more and more corrupt until they turn into dark angels...
GorgonMage wrote:I still feel that angels should be just as powerful as succubi if not more so. Otherwise what's the point of being on the side of good?
Well, regular angels are the weakest of the nine orders and I if I remember right, succubi are pretty high ranking demons.(And I'm not talking about the KC versions.)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

O_O

:lol:

Pardon me. Just remembered the "Joy" type Angels from Bayonetta. Since they were so smexily built in terms'o looks, they were actually kill'd by pleasure due to bein' strapp'd to a Trojan Horse as a torture kill by dat Weeatch.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Oersted wrote:I have mixed feelings about angels, on one hand, most angels I've seen are a-holes and I wouldnt care if they fell, but on the other...well, it makes me almost sad to see the non a-holes one fall and slowly become more and more corrupt until they turn into dark angels...
GorgonMage wrote:I still feel that angels should be just as powerful as succubi if not more so. Otherwise what's the point of being on the side of good?
Well, regular angels are the weakest of the nine orders and I if I remember right, succubi are pretty high ranking demons.(And I'm not talking about the KC versions.)
See that's what I have a problem with. I was always taught that angels were more powerful than any sort of demon. I dislike the idea of them being able to be corrupted by the evil nasty wicked succubus (^_^) when they represent all that is good. This is why we need the Order to protect the poor little angels. (kidding)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Aaaaand how would THAT come about when said Angels are STILL more powerful than any human normally? That'd be PRETTY insulting towards the higher plane race'o existence if the dudes their boss created had ta protect THEM instead'o the other way around.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Aaaaand how would THAT come about when said Angels are STILL more powerful than any human normally? That'd be PRETTY insulting towards the higher plane race'o existence if the dudes their boss created had ta protect THEM instead'o the other way around.
I don't care if the higher powers get insulted by people trying to protect Angels. I get insulted by the fact they're sending agents too weak to defend themselves against mankinds nemesis. Succubi must be stopped at all costs!

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And you're a Medusa instead of an elite-rank'd Order solider, how?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:And you're a Medusa instead of an elite-rank'd Order solider, how?
Because the Order wants to destroy ALL monsters. Granted there are many monsters I do not like at all but there are some that are really nice and don't bother me at all. In anycase I feel really sorry for the Angel. She's such a nice girl usually.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Riiiiiight. Well, I'm sure they wouldn't object to a little help from the shadows as long as your mamono instinct wouldn't entice you to accept a certain form of bribery as payment for your assistance.