Dark Matter

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Re: Dark Matter

Post by musical74 »

off topic: I have a friend who is MAYBE 5'1'', and that would be a big if, I suspect she's closer to 5 feet even, so heightwise and breastwise she'd fall into *loli* categiry. She's also one of the happiest, if not THE happiest, people I have ever met

Regarding the dark matter...I'd still stay away from her, between her powers and not wanting to be enveloped in the black orb, she's a *stay away* for me
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Pierce wrote:Umm.... Gorgon, based on the nature of the last few responses, is there something you have against lolis in general?

Because quite frankly, I don't think lolis necessary have to be unhappy, but that's just my opinion.
Well I don't know. Some lolis are alright but some others are just scary.

I think the topic has gone as far as it can without becoming an argument anyway.

I like the new Dark Matter. She looks more mature and less like jailbait.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Just now actually reading the Dark Matter profile closely, i must say i am now a little more intrigued with her, i wouldn't mind becoming a powerful incubus, but i don't know about the way i would have to attain it.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Jinouga87 wrote:
Subliminal wrote:Greetings

But it will only be power of lust and corruption. Don´t expect to become a Goku...
Goku gained most of his power ups through legitimate ways.
Was talking about the power itself (physical specially) not the way of obtaining them :|
Vendettadabeast wrote:i wouldn't mind becoming a powerful incubus, but i don't know about the way i would have to attain it.
Merging with her, or rather the black tentacled slimy sphere she is sat on.
Thinking about it, the Monster "Girl" could actually be said black orb. The individual
on top could be either the first ever victim becoming perpetually attached to it/her/them
or any of the victims caught before.

However, creatures like Deruella seem to be able to summon one at will and use as her
personal throne/ride, or be able to fully control it like some sort of pet...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Jinouga87 wrote:

But it will only be power of lust and corruption. Don´t expect to become a Goku...
Goku gained most of his power ups through legitimate ways.
Was talking about the power itself (physical specially) not the way of obtaining them :|

Regards.
You can't really talk about how powerful Goku is without talking about how he got that way. But anyway that's another topic all together.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Just now actually reading the Dark Matter profile closely, i must say i am now a little more intrigued with her, i wouldn't mind becoming a powerful incubus, but i don't know about the way i would have to attain it.

I'll make note of that... :Hehe:

still I'm intrigued by the before and after of the Dark matter and can't wait to order the MGE vol. II when it's available. :happyness:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Kmon13 wrote:
Vendettadabeast wrote:Just now actually reading the Dark Matter profile closely, i must say i am now a little more intrigued with her, i wouldn't mind becoming a powerful incubus, but i don't know about the way i would have to attain it.

I'll make note of that... :Hehe:

still I'm intrigued by the before and after of the Dark matter and can't wait to order the MGE vol. II when it's available. :happyness:
The book is available for pre-order for Japan folks.
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

Man she's so lucky I wish I could get treated to such paradise and then become so pretty~
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
Spoiler: show
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
AryaX
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by AryaX »

SchwaWarrior wrote:Yeah ShadowBlade, probably. In all my Mamono fantasies I manually nudge them towards "make friends" rather than it being a miniature horror story. But in all honesty the Dark Matter seems like she exists almost solely to be feared. That doesn't mean I don't like her though.

Or I dunno, is there anyone on the forums here who would willingly seek out a Dark Matter as a companion? And I mean to try and be more than her pleasure-prisoner as well? Seems like a pretty daunting goal...
Is it so bad ?? I don't know if my interpretation of the description is wrong.. or different.. but this is how I see it:

This Monster looks like an "ordinary" human woman/girl.. no horns, tail, wings, scales.. its just that she is partially enveloped by that black blob.. but inside the blob, the parts that aren't visible are still there.. she is still complete.. its not like the roper where the girls lower body is made of tentacles..

And when a man is attacked, he isn't swallowed or absorbed by the blob, but rather the blob (which is basically just massive load of demonic energy) is absorbed into his body.. Basically the same thing happens as with any other monster.. he'll become an incubus (or alp), just way more powerfull than usual (read: way more horny ?)

And once the blob have been absorbed into the man, the monster girl endup looking like human girl.. (blob+girl - blob = girl) ??

And then they go on to have sex, ad infinitum..

Is my interpretation wrong ?? :roll:
Perentie
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Incubus
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Perentie »

AryaX wrote:Is it so bad ?? I don't know if my interpretation of the description is wrong.. or different.. but this is how I see it:

This Monster looks like an "ordinary" human woman/girl.. no horns, tail, wings, scales.. its just that she is partially enveloped by that black blob.. but inside the blob, the parts that aren't visible are still there.. she is still complete.. its not like the roper where the girls lower body is made of tentacles..

And when a man is attacked, he isn't swallowed or absorbed by the blob, but rather the blob (which is basically just massive load of demonic energy) is absorbed into his body.. Basically the same thing happens as with any other monster.. he'll become an incubus (or alp), just way more powerfull than usual (read: way more horny ?)

And once the blob have been absorbed into the man, the monster girl endup looking like human girl.. (blob+girl - blob = girl) ??

And then they go on to have sex, ad infinitum..

Is my interpretation wrong ?? :roll:
Not wrong as much as incomplete. Dark matters seem to be something like Kitsune-bi in that until they find a man or absorb a woman they are rather "incomplete" as monsters.

That is the old translation of them transforming women turned out to not be worded quite right. Dark matters cannot transform women into other dark matters, they can only fuse themselves with a woman and become a single dark matter individual with the woman's consciousness in control (and a dark matter can only perform this kind of fusion once, after that if she rapes a woman the woman becomes a succubus). So the actual appearance of a dark matter may be fairly variable. However, both Saphirette and the base dark matter we see in the profile have "elf ears" so we can presume this is the main non-human physical feature of the female body of a dark matter.

And judging by Saphirette's personality, a dark matter's mate does not necessarily just keep having sex with her non stop, at least if the dark matter has merged with a human woman. After all, Saphirette merged with a being of basically pure desire and yet she was so focused on documenting the transformation of her city into a mamono realm that she didn't even try to grab a man for herself before they were all taken, and indeed remains shy enough that despite the serious frustration she experiences (and the weakening of the elementals she is contracted with) she doesn't want to go find a man herself but wants an interested one to come to her.

<><><>

Oh, and ropers can pass themselves off as humans because their lower bodies can mimic human legs, so they aren't tentacles all the time.