Dark Matter

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Dark Matter

Post by Tsar CUBE »

245051-URES5HM.png
Spoiler: show
199_darkmetter.jpg
Dark Matter
Spirit Family -- Spirit Type

Habitat: Demon Realm
Disposition: Lustful
Diet: Human men’s spirit energy

Also called “the sun of darkness,” a dark matter is a being that embodies the combined desires of monsters and incubi along with the monsters' highly condensed magic power. Even though the demon realm is overflowing with the magical energies of monsters, dark matter only inhabit places with extremely high concentrations. The race is extremely rare and there are only a very few individuals in existence. The part that has the form of a women embodies the desire of women, especially monsters, and the magical power of monsters, and the black orb the woman is straddling embodies the desire of the incubi, men, ect, joined with the magical power of the monsters. Their thoughts are governed by the female part, and in order to sate their lust, they fly through the skies of the demon realm astride the black orbs, seeking human men. Also, during that time, the black orb acts according to the desire of men that comprises it, always continuing to coil around and violate the woman sitting on top of it with its tentacles. The female part gives in to the desire of women that comprises it, continuing to indulge in the pleasure given to it by the black orb.

When they find a human man, they envelop him with the black orb, making it flow into the man. After having his entire body violated by super high concentrations of the monsters' magical power, the man is instantly transformed into a powerful incubus. By merging with the black orb, the man's desire and the desire of the black orb are combined, and he will be ruled by the extreme lust. Once this happens, the man will probably give in to desire, continuously having sex with the remaining fragment of the dark matter. After obtaining the spirit energy of men in this way, they produce a high volume of magical power and scatter it all around. This power then activates the desires of all the monsters around, making them have frenetic intercourse with men. Thus, it truly is a “sun of darkness” which illuminates the demon realm.

Also, though it is rare, they do occasionally attack human women. In that case the woman who was attacked merges with the female part, rather than the black orb, transforming into a dark matter, and then the woman's feeling's for a man are strongly bound to the dark matter's desire, and they start to feel incredible lust for that man. They fundamentally never leave the demon realm, but if the man of their desires is outside of the demon realm, they make an exception. While being violated by the black orb, the desire for the man continuously swells, and they will likely head in a straight line outside the demon realm, directly to the man of their desire. Also, while they fundamentally only come into being in the demon realm, it is said that they also naturally form outside the demon realm in lands that are in the process of being converted to demon realms, which is wherever there is a high concentration of magical power in one place.

As written in the examples above, if they are seen to appear in places outside the demon realm, it's a sign that that land is about to be converted into a demon realm. If they appear, and end up getting their hands on a man, then at the same time huge amounts of magical power will be scattered about, probably converting the land completely into a demon realm.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Dark Matter

Post by GorgonMage »

A very powerful monstergirl. One to be treated with great respect. Imagine all that power running through you.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

No thank you. If I wasn't a fan of Vore before, then slime darkness that allows me to assimilate any human I come in contact with to add to my power in return for my own source of power raepin' me every wakin' moment doesn't sound much better.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

With vore you get swallowed...I think that sounds better.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:A very powerful monstergirl. One to be treated with great respect. Imagine all that power running through you.
But it will only be power of lust and corruption. Don´t expect to become a Goku...
Whippe Lash wrote:With vore you get swallowed...I think that sounds better.

That only happens in mild vore. On gruesome levels you also get digested...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Sub, you know me, I'm not into Gore.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Euu, calm down, dearest... the MGE doesn't have this stuff...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Dark Matter is one of the most fascinating of all the Mamono.

I can only try to imagine what an encounter with one would be like. Would I be terrified? Fixated? Curious? Maybe a little of each? Would I try to run away, or would I approach it slowly?

I wonder if I could try speaking to it? "Oh, hello there... I've never seen one of you before. Does that black stuff feel good for you? Maybe you could... share some with me."

As it approaches me, eyes gleaming, outstretching some of its dark tendrils in invitation, I know where this is heading, and my heart begins to race at the thought of such an indescribably intense experience only moments away... Boldly, I let them surround me, and my body immediately begins to burn from its core. And I smile, leaning in to their caresses, welcoming them as they begin to transform me...
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

...Yeah, unlike some, the second my eyes spot a Dark Matter, then only thing on my mind (And subsequently, my legs and feet) would be getting as far away from said Dark Matter as freaking possible. No sugar or sweetness when it comes to this gal, just pure fear.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Yeah ShadowBlade, probably. In all my Mamono fantasies I manually nudge them towards "make friends" rather than it being a miniature horror story. But in all honesty the Dark Matter seems like she exists almost solely to be feared. That doesn't mean I don't like her though.

Or I dunno, is there anyone on the forums here who would willingly seek out a Dark Matter as a companion? And I mean to try and be more than her pleasure-prisoner as well? Seems like a pretty daunting goal...
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

SchwaWarrior wrote:Yeah ShadowBlade, probably. In all my Mamono fantasies I manually nudge them towards "make friends" rather than it being a miniature horror story. But in all honesty the Dark Matter seems like she exists almost solely to be feared. That doesn't mean I don't like her though.

Or I dunno, is there anyone on the forums here who would willingly seek out a Dark Matter as a companion? And I mean to try and be more than her pleasure-prisoner as well? Seems like a pretty daunting goal...
You're pretty much asking for a very tall order on that one Schwa. I mean, it's possible one could befriend a Dark Matter, but it would be a very hard thing to pull off while staying in one piece mentally.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

At least the Loli looks happy...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:At least the Loli looks happy...

Can't have that. Lolis are supposed to be unhappy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

But it will only be power of lust and corruption. Don´t expect to become a Goku...
Goku gained most of his power ups through legitimate ways.

I'm rather indifferent to the Dark Matter honestly. Though the one from the new book looks nice.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

GorgonMage wrote:Can't have that. Lolis are supposed to be unhappy.
And why's that? (Just curious.)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Pierce wrote:
Because they suffer from being short.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

What if there was a Loli that actually liked being short? Besides, she's happy because she can turn into this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

GorgonMage wrote:
Pierce wrote:
And this matters how?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Jinouga87 wrote:
GorgonMage wrote:
Pierce wrote:
And this matters how?

Because they tend to get stepped on. And overlooked and mistaken for children.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Umm.... Gorgon, based on the nature of the last few responses, is there something you have against lolis in general?

Because quite frankly, I don't think lolis necessary have to be unhappy, but that's just my opinion.