Mimic

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Mimic

Post by Tsar CUBE »

95826-BQRUN9O cleaned up image.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_128.jpg
Mimic
Mimic Family -- Shapeshifter Type

Habitat: Towers and caves, anywhere chests can be found
Disposition: Cheerful, pushy
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A variety of shapeshifter that takes the form of a treasure chest. They lurk in places with lots of other chests and wait for a victim to show up. Mimics have an uncanny ability to plant themselves in just those areas where a human will soon stumble across them. It is not known how they are able to make such predictions. Mimics usually prefer towers, caves, and dungeons but have been found in castles and even private homes.

Though they are not demons, mimics share the succubi’s ability to feed on the spirit energy of men they have sex with. When a suitable target passes by, a mimic will burst out of her chest and unleash paralysis or charm spells to subdue her victim. She will then have sex with him and absorb his spirit energy. If she decides she likes her new mate enough to keep him, she will pull him into the chest and vanish. If the chest is reopened, it will be empty. It is believed the mimic brings her now-drained mate into an alternate dimension, where she can continue to have her way with him undisturbed. This has not been confirmed.

A mimic’s weakness is her keyhole. If a key is thrust into the opening before the mimic jumps out, she will be ejected from her own chest. Once separated from it, she can no longer use magic and can be captured easily.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Re: Mimic

Post by dragonstryke58 »

While Mimic isn't really one of my favorite MGs, this has to be my absolutely favorite Mimic pic:
83afb360ea94dc7ab01976141c11bb1e83e76fe7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Post by Fort »

At least you are not eaten.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The translation of what Mi-miku is saying is that she will eat you.

Mi-miku: Tabechauzo-!! (I'll eat you!!)

If she doesn't eat you, she'll at least nom on you...
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Post by Fort »

dragonstryke58 wrote:The translation of what Mi-miku is saying is that she will eat you.

Mi-miku: Tabechauzo-!! (I'll eat you!!)

If she doesn't eat you, she'll at least nom on you...
*cough* Okay that is not good. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a fun and exciting experience.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

*Stocks up on skeleton keys*

She's very cute. I hope she's friendly than the D&D Mimics.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I've a VERY bad history with Mimics from the "Tales of" JRPG series. However, this Mimic seems quite lovable and fun-loving. Am kinda worried about being stuck inside the treasure chest dimension for the rest'o mah days tho......................
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I'd like to see more of this friendly little lady. Only I wouldn't like to be a guy and get dragged away to some strange plane. Even if you had fun there.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

I would have to agree with Flash on this one but she dose make for all kinds of fun in fan fics. I still give her some love >.<
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I have a soft spot in my heart for her. She knows what she wants and she goes out and takes it. And she's cute.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

There was a fic back on MGU that regarded a few Mimics having abilities akin to Mr. Fantastic. Wonder if the usual Mimics are the same?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Sounds like fun sneaking up to a Mimic chest and attempting to stick your key into the keyhole before she can jump out.

*Collects Mimics and Pot Devils for fun

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Actaully, that sounds near impossible even if that IS the only way ta disarm one. You have to get close enough to put the key in without'er jumpin' out, and they CLEARLY jump out before a dude even begins to near the keyhole!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well I guess there must be a way to do it. You could always hold the lid down somehow I suppose. Or I suppose we could always use magic. Magic solves everything.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

A very valid point. Simply whip up a spell to prevent the lid from opening and stroll right up.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ Yeah it's great fun to sneak up to them and catch them.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

GorgonMage wrote:Well I guess there must be a way to do it. You could always hold the lid down somehow I suppose. Or I suppose we could always use magic. Magic solves everything.
FlashGrenade0 wrote:A very valid point. Simply whip up a spell to prevent the lid from opening and stroll right up.

Why not an invisibility spell? Cast it, then sneak up on her. You might have to combine it with a Muffle spell, too, and it would probably be best if you cast said spells outside of the room, Muffle first, since doing anything such as interacting with something automatically dispels the invisibility (if you're using the TES world's spells).

I am now imagining Al Azif, Alexandra, and me all going on a dungeon crawl for whatever reason, and Alexandra is the designated "treasure chest opener". Naturally, since some chests can be trapped with spikes, poison, or whatever, I'd have her buffed with resistance spells and Shield spells, and I'd keep healing spells ready in case I needed to cure her of poison or heal a wound from something that somehow got past the combination of her Dragon scales and my Shield spells. Anyway, I see us entering a room with a treasure chest, and Alexandra goes to do her "job". When she opens the chest, we find a Mimic inside, said Mimic trebling in terror at the sight of a Dragon.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Aww the poor little Mimic. I'll take care of her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Shadow of Legend wrote: I am now imagining Al Azif, Alexandra, and me all going on a dungeon crawl for whatever reason, and Alexandra is the designated "treasure chest opener". Naturally, since some chests can be trapped with spikes, poison, or whatever, I'd have her buffed with resistance spells and Shield spells, and I'd keep healing spells ready in case I needed to cure her of poison or heal a wound from something that somehow got past the combination of her Dragon scales and my Shield spells. Anyway, I see us entering a room with a treasure chest, and Alexandra goes to do her "job". When she opens the chest, we find a Mimic inside, said Mimic trebling in terror at the sight of a Dragon.
The amount of WTF-itude I'm now imagining on her face at such an unexpected sight is just too EPIC. :lol:
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well if I suddenly had a Dragon peering in at me I'd be like that too.

GO TEAM JACOB!