Sphinx

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Sphinx

Post by Blake81 »

Sphinx.png
Sphinx
Cat Family -- Beastman Type

Habitat: The desert region
Disposition: Selfish, moody
Diet: Omnivorous, prefers meat

A type of werecat that inhabits the desert region. On top of having superior physical abilities like other cat types, it also possesses great intelligence and magical power. They are charged with the task of protecting the ruins where the “Pharaoh” sleeps, so they attack any travelers who approach.

When they find a man who strikes their fancy, they put a powerful charm curse on him. The curse is put into place depending on the result of their “questioning.” If a man answers incorrectly, or finds himself unable to answer, he gets afflicted with the curse. Men charmed by the curse will probably offer up their own bodies themselves and continue to mate with them as long as they desire. On the contrary, if a man were to answer correctly, the curse would be reflected back at the sphinx herself. But in this case too, the sphinx herself will be charmed by the man and go into a rut, which would probably result in her attacking the man and forcing intercourse in the same way as other monsters.

Furthermore, besides using it to apply the curse as written above, they also use “questioning” for other things in their daily lives. They often make decisions or judgments depending on the outcome. There’s no compelling force as with the above-written curse, but when negotiating or having a conversation with them, it would probably be to one’s advantage if he were to answer correctly.

Also, their objective of “protecting the ruins” has been replaced with “looking for men.” In the case that the travelers approaching the ruins are women, they mostly pay them no heed even if they spot them.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Sphinx

Post by Rezeed »

Here's is my new style edit:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Kinda iffy on the Sphinx. On the one hand, if you answer her trap question wrong, you're screwed. If you answer right, she'll go lust-crazy an you're STILL screwed.......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Yeah its a lose/lose situation with her or win/win however you see it.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I will say this however: Her bod looks pretty damn nice and those paws, both hands and feet, look DELIGHTFULLY fuzzeh.....
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Meeting Asunna-moon Sphinx gate keeper.

Jedi: Greetings my lady.
AM: I have a riddle for you, Get it right I will let you pass. Get it wrong and I will have long hours of sex with you. Are you ready?
Jedi: You may begin.
AM: I cam make one Man see and another go blind, I am timeless yet I keep time, Water touches me yet I see no water at all. What am I?
Jedi: (Thinks and meditates with the Force) You are sand.
Am: .....Correct Shall We begin? (Takes off chothes)
Jedi: ...I belive you are under some sort of spell. Uses Force run and runs really fast.

Something tell me this is not going to end well.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ahahaha! My point EXACTLY!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

You think that's bad? Imagine if you had a spirit partner who answered the Sphinx's question before you could say anything?

Shadow Knight (Male obviously): *Gets spotted by a Sphinx* Uh-oh.

Sphinx: Traveler! I have a riddle that you have no choice but to answer!

Shadow Devil (Wisp spirit and the Shadow Knights partner): Ha! Ask away fur-ball!

Sphinx: The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

Shadow Knight: Hmm...The answer to that riddle is...Um...

Shadow Devil: A coffin!

Sphinx: ...Correct. *Begins taking clothes off*

Shadow Knight: *Looks over at the Shadow Devil* Really?

Shadow Devil: You didn't answer fast enough, so I did it for you...Plus, you would've gotten it wrong either way, so get to sexing up that Sphinx pal!

Shadow Knight: *While taking armor off* ...I don't know whether to consider myself lucky in this situation or not.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

If I were a man I would study riddles before coming anywhere NEAR where the Sphinx lairs.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:If I were a man I would study riddles before coming anywhere NEAR where the Sphinx lairs.
If one was a man by the time one reached the Sphinx, chances are that
you have already been "owned" by another monstrosity such a Lamia,
Girtablibu, Ghoul or even a Mimic if you are greedy enough...

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

I have wondered how, with wiki and the internet being at everyone's fingertips, how she would respond to that, I know this is based on a medevil timeframe (I THINK) but still...

Sphinx: Here is your riddle: What is more dangerous than anything else, yet people tend to think it is a blessed thing?
Man: Just let me check google and *sphinx takes the cellphone/laptop away*
Sphinx: NO CHEATING!! If you don't know it outright, you don't know it!! No checking on google for the answer!!

...something like that maybe? Since pretty much any question posed someone could check on google for the answer, would the sphinx make it to where that wasn't a possibility?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

It would be funny if the poor Sphinx kept asking the same question over and over and wondering why she kept getting beaten.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Here is a question for her, if I have ten bikes and you have three apples, how many pancakes can fit on the roof?