Nureonago

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Nureonago

Post by Tsar CUBE »

MGU+Profile+2_0+-+Nureonago.png
Nureonago
Slime Family -- Semiliquid Type

Habitat: Zipangu region (plains, grasslands)
Disposition: Simple, meek, devoted
Diet: Human men's semen, saliva, sweat, etc.

A kind of slime that only inhabits the Zipangu region. In the same way as other slime family monsters, they have flexible bodies and can change into various forms. Out of all the slime monsters, they are especially proficient in mimicry. They can form clothes that look and feel almost like the real thing. They usually go with a kimono, but they can freely make any clothing as long as they've seen it before. They use this ability to try to pass themselves off as human women, but since the clothing they make is always wet, it's normally easy to see through it.

For that reason, it is said that they only show themselves in front of humans on rainy days. They appear near human settlements, highways, etc., standing dimly in the rain, gently smiling at the men who pass nearby. If, thinking that they're human women, the man returns the smile and calls out to them, then they end up recognizing the man as their husband and chasing after him for the rest of his life. If the man attempts to flee, then they'll sense the presence of his spirit energy and follow him no matter where he goes, so it's impossible to successfully escape from them. Eventually, they'll even turn up at a man's home. Once she arrives at the man's home, she'll just start living there and behaving like his wife. Then she'll cover him with her damp, wet, liquid body, have sticky sex, and milk his semen.

Perhaps because they've evolved and adapted in the Zipangu environment, which has comparatively many docile and devoted monsters, even though they are slimes which fundamentally have low intelligence, the knowledge and techniques necessary to perform household chores as a man's wife is imprinted in their instinct. In this way, they can skillfully and briskly take care of their husbands.

Also, they start to make their clothes according to their husband's desires. During semen milking, they appear different from basic slimes which mate with hunger and lust. Somehow, it seems that there is devotion and service. In the same way as other members of the slime family, the number of individuals is increased through division. In the case of an ordinary slime, having just being born, the little slime's head would be full of thoughts of hungrily gorging on semen, but as for the nureonago, it is said that even after just being born, they'll help their mother with the housework, having devoted behavior.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Nureonago

Post by GorgonMage »

I really like this lady. She's friendly and domesticated. The best of all slimes.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

She is very caring towards her husband, definantely a great lover and a caring mother
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Unless you just happen to be a traveler going about his business with no intention of starting a relationship with anyone when you realize you suddenly seem to have an unshakable stalker tailing you for the rest'o yer days simply because of a well-mannered "Howdy-do!"
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

I always wish I ran into them in heavy rain without Umbrella.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Hell, even if I didn't know it was a Nureonago and I said hi and it turned out to be one and tried to rape me, I would instead be elated to know that I found such an amazingly caring and loving monster girl. Ah the sweet, soft carress of her slime body sends pleasurable chills ever so down on my spine. Just the thought of initiating intercourse with her sets my heart afloat, a ray of both happiness and sunshine rain down on my ever so love seeking heart. And the marriage, oh dear what a hopeful future it would be, giving birth to perfectly healthy and caring children who ever so are polite.

I wonder if it's wrong to have sex with your own Slime spawn. Because I can imagine a Nureonago's daughter would get attatched to the father quickly and love him like the mother itself
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Given she's almost like a wet slime, I wonder if she and the Ryu have some kind of special relationship. You know, a nureonago goes to a Ryu to ask for rain so she can get a husband and the Ryu decides about 3 days of sex with the Ryu's sweetie ought to be enough rain...
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

musical74 wrote:Given she's almost like a wet slime, I wonder if she and the Ryu have some kind of special relationship. You know, a nureonago goes to a Ryu to ask for rain so she can get a husband and the Ryu decides about 3 days of sex with the Ryu's sweetie ought to be enough rain...
Now that's something I never thought of before...quite an interesting thought.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote: I wonder if it's wrong to have sex with your own Slime spawn. Because I can imagine a Nureonago's daughter would get attatched to the father quickly and love him like the mother itself
Since you are wondering, that would be Incest fair and square. The rest is
up to your personal view of morality...as monster girls canonically do not care
about that stuff.
musical74 wrote:Given she's almost like a wet slime,
All Slimes are wet in every possible meaning of said word. Nureonagos are different
because they, at least, have other skills apart from just milking men like all other
slimes do. Furthermore, Nureonagos seem to have a better control of their slime
as they are able to turn the outermost layers of it into a fabric-looking material...
musical74 wrote:I wonder if she and the Ryu have some kind of special relationship. You know, a nureonago goes to a Ryu to ask for rain so she can get a husband and the Ryu decides about 3 days of sex with the Ryu's sweetie ought to be enough rain...
Perhaps there´s some sort of bureaucracy in that matter. For instance, as
Shinorebis are some sort of priestesses or mikos for the Ryu, they would be
the mediators between their goddess and the other creatures.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

That is true Sub, once again another simple answer to a dumb question XD

But on a serious note. Nureonago's can make excellent profit as maids...assuming that they aren't sexually abused by their customers unless they want it...or if they already have a beloved at their side.

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote:But on a serious note. Nureonago's can make excellent profit as maids...assuming that they aren't sexually abused by their customers unless they want it...or if they already have a beloved at their side.
Taking into account the way the canon setting is drifting, one can assume
that Nureonagos will definitely work diligently until the very moment they
come across the man they like (probably the first one they ever mate).

After that, they will drift all their attention into their "newly declared husband"
and focus to please him, and herself as well, as much as possible.

Staff replacement would surely be an issue in absolutely every job relying
on monster girls.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

That would seem to be the chase, Nureonago's will most likely be the leaders of the House cleaning or just overall cleaning services of just about every job. They might be willing to do these jobs as to support and please their husband. My main concern is that if the husband is a slacker and does not help out with making money...that's the only remaining factor of worry I have about them

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote: My main concern is that if the husband is a slacker and does not help out with making money...that's the only remaining factor of worry I have about them
Well...the disposition of a Nureonago somewhat encourages that kind of behaviour.
See, these (and most) Monster Girls´main concern to mate and get semen from their
husband/lover/food, followed by making their mate recover his energy so that
they can continue drowning in pleasure afterwards.

This last issue could be the only motivation for a Nureonago to get a job, gain some
income and get what her husband needs to recover his stamina. The work would
become a lot easier if the monster girl gets enough semen to produce a "child",
who might also get another source of income (let´s say, taking care of a
small farm in the garden) and so on...

Suepangu´s aim is not to become an economic power any-time soon...or ever...

Regards.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Suepangu, ha! Havent heard that in awhile. A term used since alot of the MG's there are immensely strong I assume?

Anyways the Nureonago should still be careful, I certainly would not be an abusive husband towards one, I would feel extremely stingy and heartless to make them do all the hard work. I would work as well, but maybe perhaps something near home so that the Nureonago may come and get me when needed. As for making spawn, that would certainly help in income, but that would put more stress on the man as he eother must provide semen for them to live or finding them a suitable mate

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote:I would feel extremely stingy and heartless to make them do all the hard work.
Why? The setting states that Monster Girls are stronger than Humans in
most aspects. Furthermore, if she is happy making all the work for you,
why would you put an end for said happiness?

Monster girls make humans "slaves" of their bodies, and since they want
to live with humanity on equal terms, then why not for humans to make
monster girls their work "slaves" in return? Equivalent interchange....
Pokemonaces wrote:As for making spawn, that would certainly help in income, but that would put more stress on the man as he eother must provide semen for them to live or finding them a suitable mate
That would depend on the policies established by the man in question.
For example, he would only give his monster girls their reward is they
make a really good job.

"To earn your daily c*ck, do a very hard work"

Regards.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

HAHA! Man that's pretty good Sub

And you do present strong points about Monster girls doing anything for their man. But still, having the feeling of guilt towards the monster girls show's that my humanity is still in tact, I don't care if their happy helping me, I don't want to end up being a lazy ass, but of course that doesn't mean I wont tend to their loving needs any less...

And they seem to be hard workers, so having their daily serving of white jiz won't really be an issue to them

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Pokemonaces wrote:And you do present strong points about Monster girls doing anything for their man.
Which raises the questions of why hasn´t anybody exploited that trait yet.
Humans can be really cunning and "monstrous" at a pinch...but apparently
the brainwash in this setting is far to much for them to leave the level of
current ineptitude / conformism...
Pokemonaces wrote:But still, having the feeling of guilt towards the monster girls show's that my humanity is still in tact,
Are you sure about that issue?. Bear in mind that each time you do a monster girl,
you acquire a small portion of the demonic energy they all inevitably hold, which is
no other thing that the energy from the monster lord herself, a succubus that is.

Sufficient exposure and "intake" to that energy through the act of mating will
eventually turn a human male into an Incubus. And if you are arguing about that
said definition is merely a description of a human male with higher stamina, then why
the need of such label to begin with? What did "KK" (aka the in-universe author
of the encyclopaedia) inadvertently gave away that he should´t have?
What was he hiding?

As you can see, the pro-monster propaganda is cracked from its very foundation...
Pokemonaces wrote:And they seem to be hard workers, so having their daily serving of white jiz won't really be an issue to them

You can be thankful that Nureonagos are "docile" enough to allow you to boss them
around (well, most current Mgs based on creatures from Japanese mythology are
that way). Now try the labour motto mentioned in my previous post on Suepangu´s
"monstrosities".

Regards.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Small Request: Can you please move the faction-based arguments to a different thread. Thank you.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

So she wears what ever clothing you desire....Cat Girl Outfit! That will confuse some people.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:So she wears what ever clothing you desire....Cat Girl Outfit! That will confuse some people.
Not at all, as her clothes would look wet, as if she has recently gotten a shower...

Regards.