Anubis

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Anubis

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Anubis book profile.png
MGU Profile 2.0 - Anubis Remake.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_85.jpg
Anubis

Wolf Family -- Beastman Type
Habitat: Ruins in the desert region
Disposition: Honest, stubborn
Diet: Omnivorous, prefers meat

A type of wolf which lives in the desert region. As the manager of mummies, it inhabits places where they are found, and also serves as a soldier protecting the “Pharaoh.” It has high intelligence, and the power of many curses at its disposal. It also has an intellectual and very honest personality, which is rare among the wolf family.

If she finds intruders in the ruins, she attacks, and tries to capture them. In the case that she captures a man she likes, she takes him back to her home as a husband. It’s her peculiar trait to exercise total control over the man who becomes her husband, down to choosing his diet, planning his daily schedule, and even having sex. It’s just like the relationship between a boss and subordinate. She frequently gives orders. If he doesn’t obey, he will be punished for “penal violations” by being afflicted with the “mummy curse,” which changes his body to be extremely sensitive to pleasure like that of a mummy, in which case, he’ll probably keep having sex with her until he passes out.

Again, even if it’s a female intruder, she will be afflicted with the above mentioned “mummy curse.” In the case of women, the effects of the curse are not temporary as they are with men. Instead, those afflicted with the curse are changed into mummies and placed under the anubis’s command.

They ordinarily remain calm, but they’re extremely weak when something unexpected happens. If things don’t turn out the way they thought they should, they end up getting confused. If a man takes the initiative and assaults one of them, she will probably be thrown into confusion, ending up going into heat and acting out to seek pleasure according to the instincts of the wolf family.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
--transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Re: Anubis

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Yay! My tsun-tsun waifu has her own thread now! :D

There's just so much I love about her. Her tsundere personality, her dark skin, her OCD complex where she plans her husband's life down to the minute, even her big fluffy paws.

Shiris: ...idiot...*blush*
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Indeed she is in my top ten last I checked, we probably have to hunt down her fan art as well soon :)

Also your writting out their text by hand right? Do you want to maybe stick it into the post under each profile like I did with the Lilim using your written text. Because I'm kind of busy with some other things and don't have much time for it myself. If your interested I will just give you the mod tools to modify posts and such ^^
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Tsar CUBE wrote:Indeed she is in my top ten last I checked, we probably have to hunt down her fan art as well soon :)
Well, I have some of the fan art. My favorite is the skins someone made for the SIMS. As for the other ones I've seen so far, they're okay, but I'd rather the artists not make them look as goofy. She's a tsundere so she should be a cool beauty.
Tsar CUBE wrote:Also your writting out their text by hand right? Do you want to maybe stick it into the post under each profile like I did with the Lilim using your written text. Because I'm kind of busy with some other things and don't have much time for it myself. If your interested I will just give you the mod tools to modify posts and such ^^
Well, I can post the transcribed text in a post on the thread, and when you (or someone else) have time, you can just copy-paste and delete my post. I don't mind it done that way...(I'm kinda scared to be able to modify stuff, to tell you the truth - sometimes technology just doesn't like me).
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

It should be fine, it's the same as editing your own post, you just press the edit button ^^

Plus you will save us a lot of time ^_^

there...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Ok...thanks. I'll get right on it tomorrow morning. I plan on spending a lot of time with these beautiful ladies over the next two days.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

dragonstryke58 wrote:Ok...thanks. I'll get right on it tomorrow morning. I plan on spending a lot of time with these beautiful ladies over the next two days.
Cool since no one seems to be doing much in this section and I certainly can't do all of it myself ^^;
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

No problem. I'm happy to help with whatever I can.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Looks good, also I changed you to the poster of the Anubis profile ^_^
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

I still don't know how he did it, but KK managed to give the Anubis most of mt MOE fetishes: kemomimis, tsunderes, dark skin, very long hair and neckties. She's my absolute fav, and I don't think he can create anything else that might replace her.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Blake81 wrote:I still don't know how he did it, but KK managed to give the Anubis most of mt MOE fetishes: kemomimis, tsunderes, dark skin, very long hair and neckties. She's my absolute fav, and I don't think he can create anything else that might replace her.
I thought your fav was Sphinx O_o
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
Blake81 wrote:I still don't know how he did it, but KK managed to give the Anubis most of mt MOE fetishes: kemomimis, tsunderes, dark skin, very long hair and neckties. She's my absolute fav, and I don't think he can create anything else that might replace her.
.....Nope. And that explains why she was posted by me when I had absolutely no memory of it. Since I can't have the Anubis(I don't wanna steal the thread from stryke), can I have the Medusa? She's my other Tsundere fav.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Blake81 wrote:
Tsar CUBE wrote:
.....Nope. And that explains why she was posted by me when I had absolutely no memory of it. Since I can't have the Anubis(I don't wanna steal the thread from stryke), can I have the Medusa? She's my other Tsundere fav.
Yes go ahead, sorry about that ^^;

click on question mark next to "edit" button
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Control freak. The fact that that title describes her in its ENTIRETY is the reason I would not be able to stand her presence within 5 seconds before facepalming and leaving the room. Furthermore, she may get my body to submit with that curse, but so long as I breathe I won't be callin'er boss anytime soon with that snobbish 'tude'o hers.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

You know the Anubis is like...like an onion. She has layers...oh never mind.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, such a reference is definitely in the wrong thread bro.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I could move it to the ogre thread, but I think the Anubis has more layers than the MGE ogre. The MGE ogre is pretty transparent if you ask me. With the Anubis, you just need to get through the tsun-tsun layers to find her small adorable goodness...that's all.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I could move it to the ogre thread, but I think the Anubis has more layers than the MGE ogre. The MGE ogre is pretty transparent if you ask me. With the Anubis, you just need to get through the tsun-tsun layers to find her small adorable goodness...that's all.
Now I can take a tsundere to an extent. Hell, some of my favorites are tsunderes themselves...but I just can't do it with the Anubis. Sorry, but I don't like the idea of a control freak running everything in my life and then getting angry and confused because one thing goes wrong. I have enough structure in my life, don't need someone else trying to direct it.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Yeah, an anbis wouldn't be able to stand me because i'm so damn hard headed and i never listen so i don't see me and her working out.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

More of a repeat than anythin' else, but it goes without sayin' that she's another'o the "Master over Slave" type'o mamono, sooooo.....yeah. No-go.