Bicorn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Bicorn

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Bestiary - Bicorn.png
Bicorn
Centaur Family -- Beastman type

Habitat: Demon realm, forest
Disposition: Gentle, devoted, lustful
Diet: Human men's spirit energy

A variant of unicorn that has an alluring black coat and two horns. When a unicorn has sex with a non-virgin or her husband cheats on her, the man carries that woman's demonic energy, and she then gets infused with the other woman's demonic energy along with her husband's spirit energy when he pours it into her. Due to this, the demonic energy of the unicorn which had been kept pure becomes mixed with another woman's demonic energy and gets corrupted, changing into the demonic energy of a bicorn, which in turn ends up changing the unicorn into a “bicorn.” They have the same gentle disposition and graceful behavior as the unicorns, however, their true nature is exceedingly lascivious, and these monsters are regarded as “the symbol of impurity,” celebrating a lustful, hedonistic existence.

Though wildly lustful, they do not forcibly rape men, but they are adept in the ways of arousing lust in men. Men they go after will be unable to resist their sweet temptation, and will eventually have sex with them when seduced. Exactly opposite of the monogamous unicorn, it's in their nature to prefer a polygamous harem arrangement where their husband has many monsters as wives. As far as they're concerned, their husband becomes a more lustful, hedonistic existence by having sex with many monsters. Also, letting many women know the taste of their beloved husband in a harem arrangement brings them more joy than anything else. Additionally, their husband's spirit energy, which gets mixed and corrupted with the demonic energy of various monsters, becomes like a cocktail, and it is said to be their favorite treat.

Normally, the demonic energy monsters pour into their husbands assert that they belong to them, and functions to repel other monsters. The bicorn's demonic energy is different. The scent of the spirit energy of a man infused with it ends up becoming thicker and stronger. Thus, since he becomes extremely attractive and delicious looking to other monsters, it's just the opposite. It attracts other monsters to their husband. Of course this goes for the woman who caused them to become a bicorn, but if there are any other women who their husband desires, or any women who desire their husband, they'll train them into lascivious monsters that are appropriate partners for them and their husband, making them a member of the harem for their husband's sake.

Even should their husband be resistant towards the idea of a harem, they'll lure him into it by sprouting the seeds and fanning his desire for other women. Additionally, every time a new monster joins the harem, the bicorn's demonic energy grows relatively thinner, so there is a limit on the number of people, but it's probably easy to make a small scale harem of about 5 or 6 people.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- Translated by Brolen

Artwork
Spoiler: show
229_bicorn.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Re: Bicorn

Post by Helios Leinheart »

1: Christmas colors.

2: She's likely a polar opposite to the unicorn.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

A "unicorn" type? and she does not demands virginity and (if google translated this well) she is into polygamy (she makes a harem for hubby)
:nosebleed:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

wikisource wrote:Bicorn (also known as Burrowing Bicorn, Bicorne) is a mythological creature with two horns that has the reputation of devouring kind-hearted and devoted husbands, and is thus plump and well fed. His counterpart is the Chichevache, which devours only obedient wives and is therefore thin and starving. The Bicorn is a tremendously quick burrower, and is notorious for eluding capture. The configuration of the creature's two horns remains a mystery, as when captured, it 'drops' both horns, much as an iguana drops its tail. A bicorn is NOT related to a unicorn in any way. A 2 horned unicorn is a pepperino.

It is to be noted that mythology-wise this creature is more of a pun...

Nevertheless, there´s also another "unicorn" with two horns, albeit this is
from African mythology...

Now judging by KKK´s visual interpretation, this is probably the fate of a married unicorn.
After mating enough with her once pure husband, the couple end up completely corrupted...
what a novelty... :|

Let´s hope the author doesn´t start with a raid of (more)corruption of his former works...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: reclusive
Favorite Monster Type: Patchouli Knowledge

Post by the void »

it looks more like druelalalalalalalalallololololololo(ect.)
got her hands on some unicorns promised husbands with virginity and screwed them over. quite literally in this case
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

She looks like tons of fun XD, wouldn't mind partying with her. :happyness:

also does this mean that we are heading deeper into mist continent territory?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Now I REALLY didn't see this coming. I hope this is not an ``Evolved Unicorn´´ by all means. That would totaly kill the beauty of such a cute MG. Nonetheless, perhaps she could be what becomes of a unicorn if she doesn't find a ``Pure´´ man and become tainted. And, that veil thing she wears gives me some kind of ``Devil's Bride´´ feeling. Btw, kneesocks for centaurs, now that's original...

Also, if you checked KK's site I'm sure you noticed that Butter-t's art is occupying most of the featured pics area. And I wonder what's that sprite for, or where did it came from.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hm, an interesting creature, I must say, I get an eerie feeling from the "eye" in the center of the flowers she has on her person.
@Sub: That's odd, I was always taught that the bicorn was the evil counterpart to the unicorn...:hmm?:
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

is It sort of a difference in perspective?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

wikisource wrote:Bicorn (also known as Burrowing Bicorn, Bicorne) is a mythological creature with two horns that has the reputation of devouring kind-hearted and devoted husbands, and is thus plump and well fed. His counterpart is the Chichevache, which devours only obedient wives and is therefore thin and starving. The Bicorn is a tremendously quick burrower, and is notorious for eluding capture. The configuration of the creature's two horns remains a mystery, as when captured, it 'drops' both horns, much as an iguana drops its tail. A bicorn is NOT related to a unicorn in any way. A 2 horned unicorn is a pepperino.

It is to be noted that mythology-wise this creature is more of a pun...

Nevertheless, there´s also another "unicorn" with two horns, albeit this is
from African mythology...

Now judging by KKK´s visual interpretation, this is probably the fate of a married unicorn.
After mating enough with her once pure husband, the couple end up completely corrupted...
what a novelty... :|

Let´s hope the author doesn´t start with a raid of (more)corruption of his former works...

Regards.
Here I'm still waiting for a Valkyrie/Dark Valkyrie MG and I end up Seeing a new monster girls learning something new... cool bean....

.... I'm patient though.

Still I've never heard of a bicorn before until today and from what I've seen of her I don't want to assume it's just a corrupted unicorn on sight alone...

Still I like what I see of her so far...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

I'm utterly disappointed with this one...

As I already stated back on the other place...
myself wrote:What...? An alternate palette swap for an Unicorn?

There were like dozens of good choices for equine monster girls... There was the pegasus for a flying type of MG, there was the kelpie for an aquatic version, there was the amdusias for the dark based equivalent of the Unicorn, there was the Celeris for a pony (aka loli) version, there was Helhest for an undead type, there was Gullfaxi for a speedster and aggressive-competitive one, there was Sleipnir for a badass and holy based warrior one (who could have perfectly acted as a link for Valkyries to appear in the MGE)...

And the thing he chose was a recolor of a previous one with a name that would only sound plausible in Lisa Simpson's psyche?

There's nothing else I can't say about this one
Lots of potential interesting choices wasted for a palette swap... sigh...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Kaijin wrote:I'm utterly disappointed with this one...

There were like dozens of good choices for equine monster girls... There was the pegasus for a flying type of MG, there was the kelpie for an aquatic version, there was the amdusias for the dark based equivalent of the Unicorn, there was the Celeris for a pony (aka loli) version, there was Helhest for an undead type, there was Gullfaxi for a speedster and aggressive-competitive one, there was Sleipnir for a badass and holy based warrior one (who could have perfectly acted as a link for Valkyries to appear in the MGE)...

And the thing he chose was a recolor of a previous one with a name that would only sound plausible in Lisa Simpson's psyche?

Dude, just calm down. you cant always assume that it is just a palatte swap because of some similarities, in fact lets compare them.

Hmm, different Horns, different attire, the Bihorn wears stockings, a marking on the forehead, earrings on the bihorn as opposed to the unicorn. look all i'm saying is that I don't think you have a good enough reason to just call this a palette swap. besides like anything, you can't make a good decision based on the looks, that's like assuming a person is a Nazi because they are German or a mexican an illegal immigrant. it's pretty much unfair to them to make an assumption like that.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I wake up from an eight hour nap... TO ANOTHER FUCKING UNICORN THING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Though I will say, she is kinda pretty)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

The Sky Devourer wrote:I wake up from an eight hour nap... TO ANOTHER FUCKING UNICORN THING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Though I will say, she is kinda pretty)
That's assuming she has one horn, I'd say that she's more of a Bull-horse thing.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Dude, just calm down. you cant always assume that it is just a palatte swap because of some similarities, in fact lets compare them.
That acutally counts as palette swap, it has a little tweaks here and there... I can give you that, but it's the same case as the Arch Imp (even if in that case it actually made sense).

What you showed me there, was like this (non MG) case.

First came this...

...and...years later came this...

Different characters? Sort of... Palette swap? Definitely.

Bicorn (Matt Groening's TM for that name by the way) is as much of a palette to the Unicorn as Shin Akuma is to Akuma...
So thank you very much for wasting both of our time by explaining a thing that had no real explanation at all...And trying to make me look like a brain dead moron in the process.

The only explanation I want is why on buggering flying hell Kenkou doesn't even bother on looking for folklore, specially like how I pointed out there like dozens and dozens for a plausible centaur girl to have (including the amdusias who would have filled the "succu-taur" spot that this abomination is meant to fill).

.P.S.: By the way, once again, thank you very much.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

hothead1021 wrote:
The Sky Devourer wrote:I wake up from an eight hour nap... TO ANOTHER FUCKING UNICORN THING!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Though I will say, she is kinda pretty)
That's assuming she has one horn, I'd say that she's more of a Bull-horse thing.
Let me rephrase myself then

I WAKE UP FROM AN EIGHT HOUR NAP, TO FUCKING CREATURE NAMED AFTER A MAN-EATING HORROR, INSTEAD OF A SEXY CENTAUR CREATURE! (She is cute though, and I am aware that Sub linked the article)
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Yeah, one thing one has to keep in mind is that even though Kenkou went with the 'Underground Monkey' route for his Bicorn, the actual mythical Bicorn has next to nothing to do with a Unicorn beyond the name.

Here I'm guessing that the traditional Bicorn's 'maneater' tendencies are going to translate in one of a couple ways:
1) Adultery -- she goes after the 'devoted husband' types (Kenkou's Unicorn is very marriage-centric).
2) Polyamory -- she goes after more than one guy (Kenkou's Unicorn saves herself for one guy only).

Alternatively from OR on top of the above, if the way her horns look is a telltale indicator (notice how it actually looks like a split Unicorn horn), this could be what happens if a Unicorn doesn't net a pure/virgin hubby (thanks to how Unicorn's profile says that she saves herself for a virgin man to prevent her energy's contamination). Maybe even what happens if a Succubus-type got to hubby-to-be before/after marriage to the Unicorn.

Either way, the Bicorn promises to be a bumpy ride . . . in terms of 'this gal's trouble', not like that!
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Well, it's a centaur-type, so I'm not interested. The fact that she's "naughtier" than the Unicorn might make her more tolerable, but I'm still not getting it up for her.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

wow can't wait too see more
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Helios Leinheart wrote:1: Christmas colors.
OMG IT'S CHRISTMAS!

*Cough*

Anyway, she have nice pair of knockers.

Personality: Calm, devoted and lustful

Food: Men's spiritual energy

It's basically cencubus
Kaijin wrote:I'm utterly disappointed with this one...

K-Cross can do whatever she want and she spend a lot of effort on it, she have job and real life stuff to deal with ETC. You should be happy that she aren't making people pay to see all her work. It ain't easy to design those clothes in your own head, draw sketch, lineart and color them.

You can either DEAL WITH IT or get the hell out, you don't want her to stop after all these, right?

There, I said all I need to said.