Bicorn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Re: Bicorn

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

So, you think that with this profile, Kenkou will finally reveal just where the centaur-type MGs' "special spot" really is? :haha: :twisted:
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

^ I noticed that and I am disappointed someone didn't point it out.

But yeah, we have to do it from the butt now.

I meant back
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Well...I actually like her a lot. She is not as "strict" as the unicorn...
And her info mentions something about forming an harem for hubby...and maybe, just maybe... an incestuous harem:

"For life and happiness of her beloved husband was sore, it will create a Harlem gathering daughter a lot!"

This chick is an OK in ma list!!! :nosebleed:

(Although, and if my suspions are correct, maybe she forms a normal harem, because the world for daughter (musume), can be used for girl/chick.
"Mamono no musume" = Monster Girl, I believe. I would really apreciate if somebody could confirm this)
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Nightmare: *franticly pointing at Bicorn* "This! This! This! Ho dose she think she is? 'I'M' supposed to be the dark scary and powerful centaur not her. :nono: Boo Hoo."

As for me I'll be comforting Ms Nightmare and whiting for the final translation before deciding how I fell about her.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

if she really does try and get a harem for her husband, then she'll move to the top of my favorites list :evilllol:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

*franticly pointing at Bicorn* "This! This! This! Ho dose she think she is? 'I'M' supposed to be the dark scary and powerful centaur not her.
On one side we have a centaur with the ability to sink into people dreams (often associated with succubi) at will and feed of people's soul energy (just like your average succubus).

On the other side we have the spawn child of a donkey and a goat, with an extremely annoyingly overelaborate rococo design and what appear to be a garterbelt but rather looks more like suspenders...

Gee... I do wonder who the true succu-taur is...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

By the way: this is a normal Bicorn
bicorn.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I never have any complaints regarding KK's work since it's a miracle that KK is making them at all these days.

I like this one to be honest, looks nice. It does look similiar to the Unicorn regarding the Palletes, but be happy new ones come at all. I am, and I sure can't wait to see her translation
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Pokemonaces wrote:I never have any complaints regarding KK's work since it's a miracle that KK is making them at all these days.

I like this one to be honest, looks nice. It does look similiar to the Unicorn regarding the Palletes, but be happy new ones come at all. I am, and I sure can't wait to see her translation
Eh, if I don't like something, then I don't like something. I won't call her a recolor or complain about it and while I am happy that KC is still drawing, that doesn't mean that I'll be happy with everything he comes up with, nor should I really be expected to. He'll keep drawing and I'll either like what he puts out or won't and just wait for whatever he comes up with next.

As fr the Bicorn...She's okay to me. Not great, but not bad. Just okay.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

I'll say what I know only.

*ahem*

♥♥♥ I LOVED THE ARTWORK!!! ♥♥♥
Hood wrote:By the way: this is a normal Bicorn
bicorn.jpg
I never heard of that one, though I think it kinda looks like a Catoblepas, which I don't think it's that bad. Yay! Learning something new everyday!

And... harem? Well, my favorite To-Love Ru character other than Yami is, well... Momo. I know she wanted to make a girl-harem, but still... In my book at least, that sounds like a plus. I think I'll like her.
Last edited by Jack on Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

It's bacon!
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:It's bacon!
Huh?

*runs kanji for bicorn through Google translate*

Oh, now I get the joke. :lol:
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Peacekeeper1894 wrote:It's bacon!
Wouldn´t that be an Orc? The Centaur family would provide horse meat instead,
unless there are still regular wild horses left. After all, neither the monster kind
or humans are vegetarian.
EDIT: ninjaed. Completely missed the kanji word-play.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

I know this has been pointed out already, but it does look like the Bicorn's horns is a split Unicorn horn. The marking on her forehead could be where her horn originally was and the lines might be from the two halfs of the horn moving. There are also roses in the exact same places on both of the maidens in questions and their attire is very similar, take apart from the pure/corrupt reflection between them... If what I think is true, I'm going to have a chalk up another note in my view of the MGE world. I don't want to shoot her down for just being a bit more dark, but the eye motif gives me room to tie her to the forth daughter. I really hope I'm seeing things and/or wrong about my speculations.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

Some comments from the author about this centaur:
Kenkou wrote:というわけで、コンパチブルシリーズ第二弾は淫魔もとい、淫馬(いんま)な「バイコーン」さん。
これも図鑑Ⅰで触れていた種族です。ようやくの登場となりました。
ユニコーンさんが非童貞に惚れてちゅっちゅしちゃったり、
旦那さんが別の娘とヤっちゃたり(浮気というよりもほとんどは、魔物娘に襲いかかられるパターン)
すると、ユニコーンからこのバイコーンへと変わってしまいます。
また、魔界には普通に産まれ付きバイコーンである者達も住んでいます。
エロさはユニコーンの比ではなく、ユニコーンとは一転して、なんと一夫多妻主義で、
最愛の夫との爛れた幸せライフのために、たくさん娘さんを集めてハーレムを作ってしまいます!
ハーレムの規模がどの程度になるかは男性とバイコーンの資質・力次第ですが、
最低でも5、6人のハーレムなら余裕! 場合によっては2ケタの人数のハーレムも作れるトカ作れないトカ。
And here´s some basic translation which was posted on the "other site".
If a unicorn falls in love with a non-virgin, or her husband has sex with another girl (more often than due to an extramarital affair, that usually happens when he's attacked by another monstergirl), then the unicorn will change into a bicorn. Also, there are bicorns who are born naturally in the demon realm. The unicorn is no match for the bicorn in eroticism, and in a reversal, the bicorn follows a polygamous principle, and for the sake of her beloved husband's happiness, collects many monstergirls and makes a harem. The scope and degree of the harem depend on the disposition and power of the bicorn and the man, but it should be possible to have a harem of at least 5-6 people. According to the case, it may or may not be possible to make a double-digit harem.
As for a personal conclusion. If not a "recolor" (it is not in the literal sense as KKK
made it from scratch), it is basically a corrupted, alternative and recycled form of the
immaculate Unicorn, albeit given a personality and disposition which matches with the new
state. You can even assume it is the same individual the one being depicted on both profiles,
much like the format used on the "Fallen maidens" book.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

^ I'd like to see corrupted version of lizardman
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

So, my prediction was right, she's what becomes to an unicorn that becomes tainted by demonic energy. Still, this is quite a different kind of corruption; I'm quite glad she doesn't become a sex-crazy man-defanging rapist, but instead, simply wishes to please her husband in a different way. Also, I find the whole ``Harem´´ part quite unique, it seems like she doesn't only collects a harem of MGs for her husband, but also acts like the ``Madam´´ of such harem.

Also, it seems like the corruption doesn't make her lose her loving qualities this time, which I find nice. With this trait and the harem trait, I can easily see her becoming the favorite of those who like lots of different profiles. After all, why go for the normal route when you can have the Harem route?

Hmm...Nonethelss, I wonder what a Bicorn would do if her husband asked her to add to the harem an MG that might be stronger that her or that doesn't likes humans like a Dragon or a Vampire? Would she convince them somehow, or does does her corruption gives her enough strenght to fight these in even ground? Hmm, I really wonder about that....
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

And now I know that my my claim harems are possible in in MGE is proven correct once more!! :evilllol:

And I love her for that!! :nosebleed:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Eh, still only okay when it comes to the Bicorn. Harem and lewdness sound good, but I think I prefer the Unicorn more than her.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

looks like a Catoblepas
Oh my... That would be epically awesome! A creature able to eat and expel lightnings and will, able to petrify anything with its dreadful gaze, able to create devastating earthquakes just stomping the ground, able to instill fear into men, demons and beasts' hearts alike with a single roar...

Hey... You gave me one hell of an idea for a custom profile there...
How? I can picture an unicorn getting somehow infatuated with a taken (or a non-virgin at least) man, but as soon as she notices the traces of corrupted energy on said man, she would feel more horrified by such revolting energy than attracted...
We're talking about the friggin paradigm of purity, she's not a common monster, she's an unique, special and pure specimen that only those completely pure-hearted should be able to approach her...
The unicorn is no match for the bicorn in eroticism, and in a reversal, the bicorn follows a polygamous principle, and for the sake of her beloved husband's happiness, collects many monstergirls and makes a harem.
So... A man married to an Unicorn gets (brutally) raped by another monstergirl that breaks the most "sacred" rule instilled by the Demon Lady herself (not stealing from another monster) and instead of comforting the poor man, she just get twisted in mind, heart, soul and body beyond point of no return?

Not to mention that she also forcefully snatches other monsters (that could probably be happily married to other men and even being mothers at that time) cherish and worship her husband in an attempt to sate a feeling of happiness that might not even be real to begin with...

Oh my god... it finally happened... we finally stepped on MGQ's territory...^^U
And now if you excuse I'm gonna cry on the corner for a while...

*Kaijin sits on the corner hugging his knees as he cries bloody tears
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014