Bicorn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Re: Bicorn

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Kaijin wrote:So... A man married to an Unicorn gets (brutally) raped by another monstergirl that breaks the most "sacred" rule instilled by the Demon Lady herself (not stealing from another monster) and instead of comforting the poor man, she just get twisted in mind, heart, soul and body beyond point of no return?
It doesn't necessarily say that the unicorn's husband get's raped after they're married. Maybe she just meets him and falls in love, he gets attacked by another MG behind her back, and the transformation happens when she meets him again consummates their relationship. Remember, unicorns are implied to have a period of courtship between first meeting and wedding. During that time, the man is fair game for any other MG, seeing as how they haven't actually had sex with the unicorn. I know, she would most likely abandon him then, but there is a possibility that her affection for the man would be strong enough to make her stay with him. And worrying about the emotional effects of the man getting raped is kinda frivolous. The setting makes it clear that the victims of MG rape don't suffer in the way RL rape victims do.

Not to mention that she also forcefully snatches other monsters (that could probably be happily married to other men and even being mothers at that time) cherish and worship her husband in an attempt to sate a feeling of happiness that might not even be real to begin with...
Again, your MG netorare scenario has no basis in the facts. There is nothing to suggest that the bicorn leads MGs away from their mates. Specifically, the "sacred rule" you referred to earlier.
Oh my god... it finally happened... we finally stepped on MGQ's territory...^^U
And now if you excuse I'm gonna cry on the corner for a while...

*Kaijin sits on the corner hugging his knees as he cries bloody tears
Go ahead, we'll be out enjoying life and not fretting about stuff like this.
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

The setting makes it clear that the victims of MG rape don't suffer in the way RL rape victims do.
Has this been stated somewhere? Because I do remember having read evidence on the contrary on actual profiles (such as men actually ending up spineless and with a broken mind after being violated night after night from sunset to sunrise by a Jorogumo, men having their nervous system completely destroyed by neurotoxins coming from "charming beauties" such as Girtabilus or Oomukades, or men dying from dehydration after being forcefully raped by their "blue slime wives" and then his "daughters", "granddaughters", "great granddaughters" and so on...).

Yeah... No suffering at all there...
Go ahead, we'll be out enjoying life and not fretting about stuff like this.
My life may be a living hell (which it actually is... despite having the amount of suffering and hardships lessened considerably over the last few years) but I still take a few seconds out of my survival to make a bit of research before making a point instead of just making fun of the person who I'm talking to...
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Kaijin wrote:
Has this been stated somewhere? Because I do remember having read evidence on the contrary on actual profiles (such as men actually ending up spineless and with a broken mind after being violated night after night from sunset to sunrise by a Jorogumo, men having their nervous system completely destroyed by neurotoxins coming from "charming beauties" such as Girtabilus or Oomukades, or men dying from dehydration after being forcefully raped by their "blue slime wives" and then his "daughters", "granddaughters", "great granddaughters" and so on...).
The official settings book states that the monster girls' demonic energy prevents them from killing or inflicting lasting damage on their mates. As for mental damage, well, I imagine becoming an incubus would reverse that.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Kaijin wrote:Has this been stated somewhere? Because I do remember having read evidence on the contrary on actual profiles (such as men actually ending up spineless and with a broken mind after being violated night after night from sunset to sunrise by a Jorogumo, men having their nervous system completely destroyed by neurotoxins coming from "charming beauties" such as Girtabilus or Oomukades, or men dying from dehydration after being forcefully raped by their "blue slime wives" and then his "daughters", "granddaughters", "great granddaughters" and so on...).

Yeah... No suffering at all there...
The setting sometimes contradicts what some profiles state and viceverse, albeit this
is due to the fault of the author, plus our lack of the translated versions of the updated
profiles.

Nevertheless, the original setting info stated the following:
(...)Since only females exist, they need to copulate with human men in order to make children. Since some of the monsters feed on what humans, especially men, possess within their bodies, a vital energy known as “Spirit Energy,” they need to copulate with human men to get it. In this way, human men are essential to them. They possess a variety of abilities to get human men. Most of the monsters have an instinct to attack human men and forcibly have intercourse. For the sake of their own lust and desires, they'll often use coercive measures especially if it's something involving human men. Even if a man they've personally targeted tries to reject them, they will probably use various means such as coercive sex, seduction, spells, and drugs to try and get him.

Fundamentals of the world - Races - Monster
Human men are vital for monsters in both a reproductive and sexual way, so it is supposed
that the latter should not strive for the extinction of the former. Even then, most monster are
driven by instinct, so there could be chances of human casualties due to mishandling.
Jstuckey2012 wrote:The official settings book states that the monster girls' demonic energy prevents them from killing or inflicting lasting damage on their mates. As for mental damage, well, I imagine becoming an incubus would reverse that.

Incubization is the ultimate step of the process for the complete destruction
of a human...

Here again though, there are contradictions among the profiles and the setting
as a whole.
-Incubus (human)-

Human men whose nature has changed dramatically after being twisted by the succubus' magical power. Their form is basically no different from that of a human. No matter what, they're just humans that are close to monsters. They are essentially human, but they're treated as monsters. They feed on the peculiar magical power that all of the monsters possess, and they get it through having sex with monsters. They have extremely long lifespans compared with when they were human. Their vigor and lust are on the same level as the monsters, and they are extremely convenient beings for monsters. Among the monsters, there's a medicine going around that is the condensed magical power of the succubus, the “ succubus' secret elixir.” Many of the monsters besides the succubi have their husbands drink it to change them into incubi.
The setting implies that Incubi are merely humans who were adapted to fit
the demand of their monstrous wives, that is with longer lives spans and higher
stamina and lust.

On the other hand, there are plenty of profiles, specially the last ones which are
more fixed into the corruption "fetish", who remark that men become "slaves
of the body of the monster who is raping them", their minds "become obsessed
with the need of satisfying their rapist", and even "their previous set of values are torn
away so as to acquire the values of their "assassins" "...

In other words, the carcass of transformed human men remain the same, however
they suffer the death of what makes them humans (death in spirit).

Adding to this the fact that Human women are directly turned into any random
semen seeker hybrid, then we can assume that humanity is being exterminated
in a symbolic way at least.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Please move the above discussion to the Classic Canon Thread in the MGE Forum. Thank you very much.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Please move the above discussion to the Classic Canon Thread in the MGE Forum. Thank you very much.
Okay...point...taken...^^U

If you must move back to topic... Then answer me this question then.

The image of a real bicorn

Thanks to Hood for saving me the time for browsing Google

Shows it a creature that has evident signs of being closer to bovines than equines, it's even been stated that they are not Unicorns not related to them in any particular manner...
If one comes to take a closer look, they will find more resemblance to an antellope than a horse.

Gnus, the closest thing to Bicorns that real world has to offer.

Then why this entity that is closer to being considered as a corrupted holstaurus than a corrupted unicorn ended up as a tainted pepperino (alternate name for "Twonicorns", the creature we're discussing about despite having another name)? Weren't enough horse creatures to adapt to this setting? Wasn't the Amdusias a way better and more sensible choice (since it was already a horse (unicorn's horn included), was at the same time a demon (meaning that it would have been incredibly easy to adapt to MGE's setting) and it was often related to music (making it interesting since she could have been a succu-taur bard/songstress, using her voice to tempt men)?.

Instead of...

This (Square made a magnifcent job with this rendition of Amdusias)

We got...

This...
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

...oh well.

*ahem*

I guess I'll just throw something else I know.
Kaijin wrote:Oh my... That would be epically awesome! A creature able to eat and expel lightnings and will, able to petrify anything with its dreadful gaze, able to create devastating earthquakes just stomping the ground, able to instill fear into men, demons and beasts' hearts alike with a single roar...

Hey... You gave me one hell of an idea for a custom profile there...
Umm... from what I remeber from RPG Maker 2003's Fantasy Picture Book, the main ability of the Catoblepas is the stone gaze... and the fact that its body configuration is so odd it's a wonder it can stand, let alone move.

...from that, i guess that the best I can come up with for a Catoblepas MG is of a demure, crestfallen girl (maybe even walking in an odd manner such as in all fours; I did a Custom MG like that before) that, unlike the Medusa, doesn't like looking straight at people's eyes, afraid of the side effects she can bring...

...well, that's my mental image. But I know no one's mind works the same as the other's, so...

Still, dear, if you're going to do something like that, at least I hope you can have fun with it... as in, no pressure, no competition, nothing that may prevent you from, y'know... have fun while creating. That's all I can say for you today, 'kay?

Sorry for going off-topic, but since it surfaced, I thought it could be a good mood lifting.
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I look at that thing's name, and keep thinking it says "Bacon".
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Flare wrote:I look at that thing's name, and keep thinking it says "Bacon".
*Highfive Flare for that*
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Umm... from what I remeber from RPG Maker 2003's Fantasy Picture Book, the main ability of the Catoblepas is the stone gaze... and the fact that its body configuration is so odd it's a wonder it can stand, let alone move.
Catoblepas have being given several abilities in media along the years, specially videogames, but yeah Mythology tomes on hand I can say that Catoblepas main asset is its gaze... who could either petrify or directly kill the one keeping eye contact with it (depending on the source), however its head is so heavy that he can barely lift it at all, hence the name: Catoblepas ("Looking downward" in Greek).

Catoblepas are often believed to have a poisonous breath since they used to feed on poisonous plants (And that was pretty much the foucs I was planning on giving to my version, since there are two entries with petrifying gaze and despite having various entries talking about poison there's no one that uses breath as an actual asset to use... the closest would be the Yuki Onna but it's not the same...), but I still need to give her quite a few tweaks in my mind before writing something.

As always your contribution is heavily appreciated, if you ever need anything just feel free to ask.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

So, do you think a bicorn would have any luck convincing a lamia to join her husband's harem?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I thought of SMT immediately when I saw this one.

"Bicorn (also known as Burrowing Bicorn, Bicorne) is a mythological creature with two horns that has the reputation of devouring kind-hearted and devoted husbands, and is thus plump and well fed."

Wow, I'd be unhappy with her. Glad I'm safe with the harpies..
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Feathers wrote:I thought of SMT immediately when I saw this one.

"Bicorn (also known as Burrowing Bicorn, Bicorne) is a mythological creature with two horns that has the reputation of devouring kind-hearted and devoted husbands, and is thus plump and well fed."

Wow, I'd be unhappy with her. Glad I'm safe with the harpies..
Excuse me, but since when the the monster girls of the MGE behave exactly like their mythological counterparts? Eating their mates would run counter to the Demon Lord's dictates.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I was curious of the origin of the monster mostly. Just did a wiki search and saw that. I wonder how KC will work with it.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Bicorn huh, i guess i'll reserved my full thoughts until the translation, but by the looks of her i can tell i'm gonna like her.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Eccles19
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Lunatic
Favorite Monster Type: Snake-girls

Post by Eccles19 »

Vendettadabeast wrote:Bicorn huh, i guess i'll reserved my full thoughts until the translation, but by the looks of her i can tell i'm gonna like her.
Well, you're in luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
(Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes)
:D
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

I note the bit about repelling other monsters.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

*pant pant*

I broke my long-winded tradition. I read a post-"demonic energy & corruption that everybody else hates" profile. Last one I read was the Nereid and then a HUGE leap to the Doppelganger.

I got a little scared. Heart beating and all. But now, for some reason... I feel like giving a veredict. Not a helpful, intellectual, insightful one, but I still want to try.

For whatever odd reason...

"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

I like it.

Though the translation does seem a bit wonky in some places. "Becomes a more lustful, hedonistic experience" for one.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

I FREAKING LOVE IT a monster that gives her husband a harem? WOOT! :D

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire