Bicorn

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Good Old Dixie Guy
Favorite Monster Type: All of 'em!

Re: Bicorn

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

Should we de-sticky this, since it's been translated?
If fish are sea kittens, does that make mermaids sea catgirls?
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Jstuckey2012 wrote:Should we de-sticky this, since it's been translated?
I believe so, especially since the profile has been translated and there are all ready quite a few comments made...Plus, it's better to get it out of the way now rather than wait for the new revealed profile to come in and have to go through the process of de-stickying the current profile later.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Best waifu EVER!!! Although, I still wonder...what the reaction of a lamia would be? Will she simply accept? or will she strangle to death both Bicorn and Hubby?
:^^;:
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

My previous opinion about her was wrong..... SHE'S GODDMAN PERFECT!!!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I think the mods of this area may be busy, so I went ahead and unsticked and updated the first post for them. Please PM a mod from this area (Pokemonaces or Dragonstryke) in the future if something mod related needs to be done in here though, I rarely check this area myself. Thank you. :)
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Oh my so the rumors were true.. she does like a multi partner marriage. Still has great as that sounds im the one, maybe two wife MG kinda of guy XD Feathers being the husband of all Harpies might like her though....

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

No no, I'm not the husband of all harpies, I'm the guardian of all harpies. I am the husband of one special siren. ^^ No bicorns for me.
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

Oh look its the Mamono me... Well someone just jumped to near the top of my list..
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Patchouli the Roper wrote:Oh look its the Mamono me... Well someone just jumped to near the top of my list..
Lol Patchy. The Bicorn is nice. Seems likr the kind of MG I'd hang out with.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

AWESOME!!!! My new favourite Centaur type Mamono!!!

I will definitely want one of these in my harem :evilllol:

Naturally this proves once again that I was right all along about there being Mamono harems in the setting, the people who argued with me must be pulling their hair out right about now :XD:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Tsar CUBE wrote:AWESOME!!!! My new favourite Centaur type Mamono!!!

I will definitely want one of these in my harem :evilllol:

Naturally this proves once again that I was right all along about there being Mamono harems in the setting, the people who argued with me must be pulling their hair out right about now :XD:
More like we now have some actual explanations on how a harem is possible instead of the usual conjecture and such. Also, please don't gloat like that Tsar, it's unbecoming for a person such as you.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

Huge improvement over the vanilla Unicorn. :) Alright yeah I believe harems are a bit extreme and I don't 100% support the idea, but at least she's not a downright prude anymore, in fact she's just the opposite! That part I like.

I also like the idea of "everyone shares, everyone's happy", rather than Mamono being jealous with each-other over me. Harems have their perks, I'll admit. The multi-webbed relationship is more they treat each-other as family, rather than two characters holing themselves up together. Less isolating.

As for the Bicorn herself, I like her openness a lot, and she's decently pretty, though I have seen prettier among the Mamono. I guess the thing I don't like is the thought of "using" a Bicorn just to have a harem with other Mamono I prefer more, which just seems morally crooked to me, and defeats the purpose (which is that they should all love me equally and vice versa). I guess the way it MIGHT work with me is if she caught on to the fact that there are in fact many Mamono I would love to be with at once if I could, and so we "use" each-other in that sense both to fulfill a need for each-other, and from there on out she and I become closer in time and she grows to be equally loved by me with the other harem Mamono I'm with. That's one scenario I can play out in my head.

All in all, a solid creation! Very creative addition to the Mamono world, and while not my favorite, I still totally approve of her. :) :)
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re:Dark Unicorn

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

A reward for the unfaithfulness and cheating...a real shame...
In fact even the Demon Lord would regard this an abomination according to "canon".

Let´s just keep moving.
SchwaWarrior wrote:Huge improvement over the vanilla Unicorn.

Really? A "pure" among hordes of rapists and brain-washers is anything but vanilla...
almost chimeric.

---
SchwaWarrior wrote: but at least she's not a downright prude anymore, in fact she's just the opposite!
Unicorn Profile - 3rd paragraph wrote:(...)but just like other centaurs they are extremely lustful. Unicorns without husbands spend their time dreaming of days of sweet pleasure with their husband to be. After exchanging vows, in order to sate their powerful sexual urges, the unicorns will seek their husbands and continue having furious intercourse until they're all worn out.(...)
This Dark "unicorn" is only the opposite regarding her fetish.
She turned from a "Bride" to an "Odalisque" like creature.

---
SchwaWarrior wrote:I also like the idea of "everyone shares, everyone's happy"

Then you must love the Charibdis and the Devil Bugs as well.
SchwaWarrior wrote:The multi-webbed relationship is more they treat each-other as family, rather than two characters holing themselves up together. Less isolating.
Should it be reminded to you of the Amazonesses and their collective, open air rape sessions?
SchwaWarrior wrote:I guess the thing I don't like is the thought of "using" a Bicorn just to have a harem with other Mamono I prefer more
Actually that is somehow the way she wants you to think.

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

SchwaWarrior wrote: I also like the idea of "everyone shares, everyone's happy", rather than Mamono being jealous with each-other over me. Harems have their perks, I'll admit. The multi-webbed relationship is more they treat each-other as family, rather than two characters holing themselves up together. Less isolating.
Totally agree with this my friend, harems are awesome :nerd:
ShadowBladeX wrote: Also, please don't gloat like that Tsar, it's unbecoming for a person such as you.
:^^;:

I'll try to cut down on maniacal gloating :^^;:
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

Wait... A gentle loving girl that actively encourages harem forming?! That... that's just...
1282786204310.jpg
Although I will say that the limit, while making sense, is kind of a downer... Granted this is coming from a guy who read only Vol. 1 of Negima! so it's kind of a moot argument on my end...

But still! Epic harems!!! :nosebleed:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

SchwaWarrior wrote:Huge improvement over the vanilla Unicorn. :) Alright yeah I believe harems are a bit extreme and I don't 100% support the idea, but at least she's not a downright prude anymore, in fact she's just the opposite! That part I like.
Eh, I wouldn't call the unicorn "prudish." The profile says she's just as lustful as any other monster, she's just more discriminatory.
As for the Bicorn herself, I like her openness a lot, and she's decently pretty, though I have seen prettier among the Mamono. I guess the thing I don't like is the thought of "using" a Bicorn just to have a harem with other Mamono I prefer more, which just seems morally crooked to me, and defeats the purpose (which is that they should all love me equally and vice versa). I guess the way it MIGHT work with me is if she caught on to the fact that there are in fact many Mamono I would love to be with at once if I could, and so we "use" each-other in that sense both to fulfill a need for each-other, and from there on out she and I become closer in time and she grows to be equally loved by me with the other harem Mamono I'm with. That's one scenario I can play out in my head.

All in all, a solid creation! Very creative addition to the Mamono world, and while not my favorite, I still totally approve of her.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Alright, let's get married!!

*Hold her hand and walk off with her*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jstuckey2012
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jstuckey2012 »

This pic gets my approval. :D

I was gonna show it on this thread, but you beat me to it.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

Cause it updated in Asia timezone.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Peacekeeper1894 wrote:Alright, let's get married!!

*Hold her hand and walk off with her*

The right thing to do would be to walk over, kiss her hand while kneeling, ask her to marry her, then walk off with her... to have sex... :nosebleed: :love:

Also, who's the artist?