Doppelganger

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Doppelganger

Post by Tsar CUBE »

473185-5OEQ5T9.png
Doppleganger
Ghost Family -- Undead Type

Habitat: Demon realm, human settlements, etc.
Disposition: Various (originally timid)
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A monster that is thought to be born from a fusion of the lingering regret of those who lost love, and the monster's demonic energy. They reveal themselves after being drawn by the lingering regret of men who were rejected by the women they love. They don't have a fixed form. Instead, they read the minds of human men, and appear in the form of a woman the man had a one-sided crush on. Not only do they look like her, they also take on the woman's memories, personality, and abilities, making them their own.

However, their form is modified to be based on the memories and ideals of the man who was targeted. For example, even if the woman a man had feelings for was "nice on the surface, but malicious and scheming on the inside," she becomes a woman matching the man's ideal that is "pure and gentle, even in heart." Also, since the doppleganger herself has feelings for the man, the reason they transform is "to become the man's ideal woman so he can't help but love her." Most men aren't able to resist the temptation of a doppleganger, and they'll have sex and release spirit energy on the spot when seduced. Even afterwards, they continue to be the man's ideal lover, and continue to offer love and pleasure to the man.

They are always transformed, and they never show their true forms, except when they lose the magical power to transform on a night when the moon can't be seen. Their true form doesn't look anything like the guise of the ideal lover which they had assumed: a plain little girl draped in black. Since they know that the person the man loves is the woman whose form they borrowed and not them personally, they fear being revealed for who they truly are and being hated by the man.

For that reason, when night comes, they hide themselves somewhere so that they won't be found by the man. But since they're so in love with the man that they can't help it, they always hide nearby. If the man to search thoroughly, he could probably find her. It is said that when a man truly falls in love with a doppleganger herself and not the "ideal girlfriend" whose form she had borrowed, they completely lose the ability to transform since they can't transform into themselves.

Also, if it turns out that the man was mistaken in thinking that his love was one-sided, and it turns out that the real woman was actually fond of him, then when the woman catches sight of the doppleganger borrowing her form, from that moment onward, the woman who has the same form, and the same feelings for the man becomes joined to the doppleganger's demonic energy. After being linked through demonic energy, the real woman naturally changes approaching the man's ideal in the same way as the doppleganger. Eventually the woman becomes exactly the same as the doppleganger, even becoming a monster, and having sex with her beloved man in the same way as her other self. Together with another monster that is an exact clone of herself, they go wild having sex with their man. They freely offer twice the love and twice the pleasure.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Re: Doppelganger

Post by Fort »

Wow this one is very very interesting. definitely top 5 material.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

of course, one must wonder what goes through her mind while masquerading as the object of her target's affections.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

The Doppleganger was actually pretty low on my list until I did the transcription. I didn't like how the Doppleganger "deceived" her way into the the man's heart. To me it seemed as bad as lying outright. As I did the transcription, I thought to myself, "what if she is also the victim of a one-side love?" She probably had been watching the guy and crushing on him though he was in love with another woman. When he was rejected or felt the love was unrequited, she used her powers to keep him happy and hopeful. Quite possibly not for her own gain, though she obviously does benefit, but for the sake of the one she loves. I also thought "How must it feel to be loved, but the love you're receiving is not necessarily for you?" After thinking these things, I thought that the Doppleganger might be a much better MG than I originally thought.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Yet another really good loli.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

This loli seems to need some genuine lovin' REAL bad. I'd actually be a fan'o that dark cloak she's always wearin'. Heh, no reason to copy someone else, the teensy lil Doppelganger is plenty enough for me.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

A bit old, but this Copycat has got another piece of fan art:

WARNING: Big and "heavy" image.
Spoiler: show
doppelganger lonely.jpeg
She looks as if she was thinking that "nobody loves her".

...And in fact in most cases she is right; people will love her fake form, which
is a mirror of his/her non-corresponded love interest, rather than her true loli
self.

Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

As I said before in the other forum. I like the Doppelganger. She would make a good partner, I know what I say about Loli's but this one I feel is different. That is the only time you will hear me say that by the way.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:As I said before in the other forum. I like the Doppelganger. She would make a good partner, I know what I say about Loli's but this one I feel is different. That is the only time you will hear me say that by the way.
*High five*

The thing I find about the Doppelgänger, is that it wouldn't feel the same as being with the actual person or MG
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Would not like to try bondage play with her is she tries the whole self sex thing......I don't like thinking about that.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:Would not like to try bondage play with her is she tries the whole self sex thing......I don't like thinking about that.
I don't think she does that and *Shudders* don't remind me, that stuff scares me.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

For you it would suck more...your a guy.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:For you it would suck more...your a guy.
Didn't I go over with you that I consider myself gender neutral, even if I was a girl I still wouldn't enjoy that.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I still like her. She is one of the Loli's that I would like to be...closer to.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:I still like her. She is one of the Loli's that I would like to be...closer to.
Yeah, she is nice, but it wouldn't be the same as being with the actually person...
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

She will only turn into yourself (or female self depending of gender) in case
you are an extremist narcissist. Otherwise she will become your "impossible"
love interest in case you have one...

If you are looking for your ideal partner, then you ought to try the Nightmare instead...

Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

She will only turn into yourself (or female self depending of gender) in case
you are an extremist narcissist. Otherwise she will become your "impossible"
love interest in case you have one...

If you are looking for your ideal partner, then you ought to try the Nightmare instead...

Regards.
Genderbent Sky Devourer doppelganer, that'll be a shock.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I was getting to her powers. I was talking about being with the shy cute one.

But Subby.....I like her.. :love:
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:I was getting to her powers. I was talking about being with the shy cute one.
The shy cute one, hell yes.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I want her to be herself...something that I lack sometimes.