Mermaid

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Mermaid

Post by Tsar CUBE »

MGU Profile Mermaid NEW STYLE.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_127.jpg
Mermaid
Mermaid Family -- Fish Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Gentle, naive
Diet: Omnivorous, mostly seaweed and seafood

A fish type monster that lives in the ocean. Also called “ningyo.” They have one of the most gentle dispositions of all the monsters. They never aggressively attack humans, and are a very friendly race.

Most of them are hopeless romantics, and they're always waiting for the man who will become their husband. They appear at beaches and on top of reefs, and dreaming of their yet unseen “princes,” they sing in a beautiful voice. Their singing voices contain magical power, and men who hear the songs are completely charmed. They get dizzy and are drawn back to them, and then they end up having a destined meeting with them as their “princes.” They're not a race that aggressively attacks humans like other monsters, however, once they do get a man, they're aggressive about sex and use their monstrous bodies to charm him. They strongly charm the man and will probably never let him go.

Also, their “mermaid's blood” has the effect of dramatically increasing the lifespan. It is said that it has this function to make a man’s lifespan match her own because a mermaid's lifespan is longer than a human's. Without exception, their husbands will be made to drink this blood.

Furthermore, because of the effect of the “mermaid's blood,” it is in extremely high demand among humans seeking eternal youth and longevity, and other monsters who need to extend the lives of their husbands in the same way. The merrow of the same mermaid family is actually the main source of traded mermaid blood, and its blood is in high circulation among the monsters. However, among the humans it is quite rare, so there are many humans who are after mermaids for their blood.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Older Profile:
Mermaid.jpg
Mermaid
Mermaid Family -- Fish Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Gentle, naive
Diet: Omnivorous, mostly seaweed and seafood

A fish-type race that lives in their own villages beneath the sea. They have air-breathing lungs and so can go onto land, but they must take care not to dry out.

They are fond of song, and often practice singing on beaches and similar places. A mermaid's singing voice carries a magical charm. When a human man hears it, he feels dizzy and will follow the song back to its source. Mermaids tend to be hopeless romantics, and are prone to falling in love with the men they meet in this way.

A mermaid's blood has the power to rapidly extend one's lifespan. Mermaid's give this blood to the men they love. It is believed that they have this power so that their human husbands can enjoy a long life alongside their wives. Sadly, many humans and monsters covet this power and have been known to hunt mermaids for it
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =36&t=1171
Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Mermaid

Post by GorgonMage »

I have to admit I'm very fond of mermaids. They're very special people. I'm glad KC's are so gentle and kind.

I like how they are hopeless romantics. I love characters like that. Only that blood issue disturbs me. I don't like that idea at all. Even if it made me live longer I don't think I could bring myself to cut a mermaid and drink her blood.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm sure you could get into the good graces of one'o those bitch Vamps if ya did tho. Anyways, the new art for the Mermaid is just awesome an'.......whoa. Her boobs got huuuge....
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I'm sure you could get into the good graces of one'o those bitch Vamps if ya did tho. Anyways, the new art for the Mermaid is just awesome an'.......whoa. Her boobs got huuuge....

At the same time, her top got smaller. I may be mistaken, but it also looks like her waist got thinner.

Anyway, Mermaids are cute, sometimes adorable, but as much as I like them, I doubt our personalities would mesh well. I imagine that my affectionate teasing would lead her to cry rather than get mad, and that would make me feel bad.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:I'm sure you could get into the good graces of one'o those bitch Vamps if ya did tho. Anyways, the new art for the Mermaid is just awesome an'.......whoa. Her boobs got huuuge....

At the same time, her top got smaller. I may be mistaken, but it also looks like her waist got thinner.

Anyway, Mermaids are cute, sometimes adorable, but as much as I like them, I doubt our personalities would mesh well. I imagine that my affectionate teasing would lead her to cry rather than get mad, and that would make me feel bad.
Eh. Depends on how...affectionate your teasing get. If it's light, then I'm sure the Mermaid will be all right and maybe even join ya. If it's anything like what you put on Alexandria on the other hand, well...

Then you're gonna make her cry like a baby, brother! How's it feel to make a Mermaid cry!? :lol:

Damn it Red! Will you shut up!?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Nahhhh, I can't see'er cryin' from yer teasin' SoL. More like blushin' like a beet the whole time and seizin' up at your touch sounds more like'er.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Lovable Mermaids the greatest treasurer of the sea and one of my favorite, I could really get along with her I LOVE swimming (I was born in the watter so I consider my self half fish) and love her romantic nature.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Mermaids of any kind (Sea Bishops, Merrows and Nerieds included) are just so wonderful. I love them all.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

It always seems quite humbling when you wanna join'er in the water, then realize just how incompetent you are at swimming compared to her.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:It always seems quite humbling when you wanna join'er in the water, then realize just how incompetent you are at swimming compared to her.
Well she IS half fish. And I'm part stone.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Okay I loved her before but after watching "My bride is a Mermaid" I now completely adore her now >.< also I think the old one with the bigger eyes is better.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Katsoro wrote:Okay I loved her before but after watching "My bride is a Mermaid" I now completely adore her now >.< also I think the old one with the bigger eyes is better.
I love that anime too. It's awesome. Mermaids are soo cool.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I agree. Which is why it's a shame when other shows end up depicting Mermaids in such an ugly fashion sometimes when they seriously shouldn't.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I imagine that there would be quite a market for Mermaid blood. Poor little things. I would protect them from anyone wanting to force them to give up their blood against their will.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

GorgonMage wrote:I imagine that there would be quite a market for Mermaid blood. Poor little things. I would protect them from anyone wanting to force them to give up their blood against their will.

I read somewhere in something pertaining to the settings that leads me to believe that most Mermaid Blood comes from Merrows who trade it for "erotic stories" from other monsters. It said something about how in the human markets, it's rare, but monster markets have an ample supply of it.

I'd guess that it'd basically be something like "[Insert monster girl here] tells Merrow in detail about how she and her husband had sex last night, Merrow happily gives her some Mermaid Blood as thanks, said monster girl goes home and gets her husband to drink it...".
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

:vomit: Yuck. I'm sorry but I don't really like all that blood drinking stuff.

The mermaid is very special to me. I feel the same way about them that Feathers feels about harpies. They're so awesome.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I don't think you could ask for a Mermaid to cut herself so you could drink it.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:I don't think you could ask for a Mermaid to cut herself so you could drink it.

Same here Whippe. It just makes me feel aweful thinking about it.

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Thanks for the link. I've found it somewhat rare to find good MG themed ones.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE