Medusa

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Medusa

Post by Blake81 »

Bestiary - Medusa.png
Spoiler: show
Medusa 2.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_126.jpg
...too bad it's the older version before he updated her :(
Medusa
Lamia Family -- Reptile Type

Habitat: Caves, towers, dungeons, etc.
Disposition: Strong-willed, stubborn
Diet: Carnivorous, animal meat, etc.

A high level type of lamia, which possesses the upper body of a human woman and the lower body of a snake. They are very few in number, so they mostly live by themselves. For that reason, it is said that despite being awfully lonesome, they have prideful, strong-willed personalities.

They possess the ability to cause the body of whomever they make eye contact with to harden like stone. Besides catching their prey animals with this ability, they also use it to stop a man from moving so they can drag him back to their lair as their husband for reproduction when they find a man who strikes their fancy. They also use this ability during sex. Only the man's limbs are petrified to prevent him from moving. They also are likely to try to restrain him with their snake bodies while forcing intercourse. Living things petrified by their ability never die from it. It can be healed if the medusa undoes it herself, or with one of the magic items or medicines circulating through the market place. Also, if they leave a man petrified without choosing him as a husband, another monster seeking a man will probably take him away.

A medusa's hair turns into snakes from the middle. Each of them can move freely, but since they share the same will as the medusa, if she isn't hostile, there's probably no worry of being attacked. They are stubborn, and pretty much never show their true feelings, but the snake hairs are different from the main body. They are straight-forward, just the opposite of the stubborn main body, they will aggressively wrap themselves around a man they like and snuggle up, so it is possible to discern the true heart of the medusa from the behavior of the snakes. Also, just like the lamia, they are extremely jealous by nature, so be careful.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Older Profile:
Medusa.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Re: Medusa

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Medusa.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She's a wonderful lady who deserves a lot more love and attention. She's such a cool character. Definately one of my very favourites as you may have guessed. ^//^
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Huh? But wait, if a petrified dude that she didn't accept as a husband is taken away, what happens if said mamono is too simple-minded to figure out the problem and get the antidote for that in markets? :shock:
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Huh? But wait, if a petrified dude that she didn't accept as a husband is taken away, what happens if said mamono is too simple-minded to figure out the problem and get the antidote for that in markets? :shock:

Ask a kind-hearted mage/cleric/priest/healer to help? Otherwise, the guy will probably be stuck as a statue for a long time.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well that's the thing! There are some REALLY dipshit mamono in the mix, despite them not being as common. I'm worried that if such a mamono were to take the petrified man for themselves, they'd be too idiotic to figure out why the man is hard as rock and yet they can't get any spirit energy from'im, let alone know of any logical way to make him "not be a rock" anymore!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Blake81
Sun
Sun

Post by Blake81 »

Hmm, perhaps the effect will go away in some time, as in the standard RPG situation?
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Let's hope it does! I mean really! That is THE WORST way to live in my opinion. To be consciously alive and yet NEVER be able to move or interact with anyone.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I seem to remember mention of a magical item that could reverse this effect. Can anyone further enlighten me??

GO TEAM JACOB!
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I like medusas about as much as I like lamias, which is a lot, there's just something about the combined features of snake and human that fascinates me.

And boy am I glad to have boss-class immunity to status effects...But really, getting petrified seems like a pain.
GorgonMage wrote:I seem to remember mention of a magical item that could reverse this effect. Can anyone further enlighten me??
I think the object was a golden needle, if I remember right there was a mention of it in another translation I saw for this profile, but I'm not sure.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Oersted wrote:I like medusas about as much as I like lamias, which is a lot, there's just something about the combined features of snake and human that fascinates me.

And boy am I glad to have boss-class immunity to status effects...But really, getting petrified seems like a pain.
GorgonMage wrote:I seem to remember mention of a magical item that could reverse this effect. Can anyone further enlighten me??
I think the object was a golden needle, if I remember right there was a mention of it in another translation I saw for this profile, but I'm not sure.
I checked with Rezeed and he agrees with you. In the old profile she had a Golden Needle that reversed the effects of her gaze.

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Yes, it i a "Golden Needle". I'll stick the older profile at the top so you may reference it. I'll add in the transcription afterwards when I have time.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

That needle would be a handy thing to have. Although I wouldn't need the Medusa to use her power on me to keep me with her.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I find the snake-hair showing her real feelings thing to be quite cute, but I really don't think a constant risk of becoming stone is worth bein' around'er for too long.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I find the snake-hair showing her real feelings thing to be quite cute, but I really don't think a constant risk of becoming stone is worth bein' around'er for too long.
I would find that kind of power a real thrill.
Last edited by GorgonMage on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you know, I'd like to think that the Medusas have a great control of there powers so that if they feel in the mood, they can only stone your limbs or, your "pleasure tool"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

hothead1021 wrote:you know, I'd like to think that the Medusas have a great control of there powers so that if they feel in the mood, they can only stone your limbs or, your "pleasure tool"
Yeah we're great at making a man hard in all sorts of ways.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

In that case, with them, Femdom is child's play. I get that much. What I don't get is how such an ability could effectively be applied to a dude's "pleasure tool" as Hot suggested. Wouldn't using that on it make it pretty much useless?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

you know, they could weaken their sight so that it would be like a paralysis effect or something

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

Did you know there is a medusa in Sexy Parodius?