Bubble Slime

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Bubble Slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Bestiary - Bubble Slime.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_90.jpg
Bubble Slime
Slime Family -- Half-liquid Type

Habitat: Wet areas, sewers, etc.
Disposition: Gloomy, simple-minded
Diet: Men’s semen, sweat, saliva etc.

A type of slime that lives in dark, wet places like sewers, and other wet areas. They produce a strong odor from their liquid bodies, so one will probably know right away when they're close by. They are intelligent enough to speak human words, but their thinking processes are extremely simple. Guided by instinct, they wander in search of their human prey.

Their bodies are always carrying out chemical reactions, which cause pieces of their bodies to be released into the air as bubbles. Due to this, they need to eat a lot more than an ordinary slime to sustain their bodies, and in turn they are extremely greedy.

When they find a man, they attack him, and through something similar in form to sexual intercourse, try to take in his semen, but compared to ordinary slimes, they're not as sticky and they move more slowly, so they're not very good at holding their prey down, and it tends to escape before long. Because of this, they first perform something like a kiss on their captured prey, and pour some of their own body inside his mouth. The body of a bubble slime has an aphrodisiac effect when consumed, and it is extremely addictive. Due to this, prey that's been made to swallow it will likely begin to greatly desire the slime’s body.

If only a little is swallowed, the effect will go away after a short time, but if a large amount is imbibed, the prey will become strongly dependent on her body, and the stinky odor will start to become an extremely pleasant scent to him. If this happens, then it's already too late, and the man will probably no longer be able to live without the bubble slime.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile:
Bubble Slime image fix.png
Bubble Slime
Slime Family -- Half-liquid Type

Habitat: Sewers, swampy regions and others
Disposition: Gloomy, simple-minded
Diet: Human sperm, sweat, saliva

A type of slime that lives in moist, damp places such as sewers and swamps. Like other slimes, its body is fluid, but its adhesiveness and physical abilities are low compared to other slimes. It is intelligent enough to speak human languages, however its thoughts are simple, so it wanders and uses its instincts to seek its prey (human males).

Their bodies are always carrying out a chemical reaction, and pieces of their body are vaporized and released as bubbles. These bubbles have an extremely strong, unpleasant smell, making it easy to tell when these slimes are approaching and run away from them. Also, perhaps because of this, these slimes apparently use more energy than other slimes and are very greedy about food.

Like other slimes, they get nutrition from absorbing sperm and other fluids from human males during a process like sexual intercourse. However, even when they do catch their prey, it often runs away because they are not very adhesive. Because of this, they first try to perform a kiss on their captured prey and pour some of their liquid into him. Their bodies have an aphrodisiac component and will cause chemical dependency. If the prey ingests part of the slimes body, they will, as a result of the chemical dependency, have a strong desire for the slime's body. If only a small amount is ingested, the effect will disappear after a while, but if a large amount is taken in, the slime's strong smell will seem pleasant to the prey. When this happens, it is too late to save the prey, as his body now cannot live without the slime.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke
Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Bubble Slime

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Bubble Slime.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

My most beloved Mamono and Slime.

I just love her to the point where I would happily sacrifice myself for...

Her sad expression and her longing for a mate simply personifies a lost soul looking for love...I want to just hug her, and kiss her and give her as much semen as she want's, I don't care if I get addicted to her slime. and it's not her slime that would captivate me, but her lovely face if she ever smiles at her mate
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

She's a nice slime but a bit on the smelly side. Make sure you keep them in an open space. I have to admit she's not one of my favourites.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Well, mind you that once you taste her slime, her scent turns rather pleasant, I just feel so bad that many men avoid her only because of her smell. And I can't really blame her for being greedy, she probably will get a rare chance to find a devoted mate

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Well my studies reveal that most mamono never let an opportunity pass them by to seize a mate. Can't hold that against them.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

I never said she won't take the oppurtunity, I'm saying that she is a slow mamono, her slime isn't very sticky, and unless you can't smell, she is noticable right away by the smell she has

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Pokemonaces wrote:I never said she won't take the oppurtunity, I'm saying that she is a slow mamono, her slime isn't very sticky, and unless you can't smell, she is noticable right away by the smell she has
Oh I was just saying I don't hold her being greedy against her either. She does have her admiriers though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Indeed she does, like me :D

overall, I just love her so much because of the sympathy I feel for her, since all men hate her because of her smell...

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Awww the poor thing.

Well as you said-you soon get used to it.

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Pokemonaces wrote:since all men hate her because of her smell...
Well, I don't hate her. Although I can't stand strong smells, I probably like her best out of all the slimes. After all, even though it's drug induced, the dependence between a bubble slime and her lover is, in my honest opinion, very romantic.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
Pokemonaces wrote:since all men hate her because of her smell...
Well, I don't hate her. Although I can't stand strong smells, I probably like her best out of all the slimes. After all, even though it's drug induced, the dependence between a bubble slime and her lover is, in my honest opinion, very romantic.
Exactly my thought! *Hugs Dragon* No homo, but finally someone gets where I'm pointing at, I really love this slime...having a romantic relationship with her

GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

That's strange.

I see her relationship as more predatory than romantic.

But that's just me.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Well, she does need to hunt to live, Plus it is their nature to hunt for men so it can't be helped

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Mmkay......so the fact that you have to depend on her as a literal drug from the first taste of her down to your final moments isn't enough of a deterrent?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think that love itself is wonderful drug. We can't live without it. We even have withdrawal symptoms if we have to quit cold turkey. So the bubble slime's drug is just the same as falling in love.

Also, there's no life threatening side effects while on her drug. If you're going to be with her and love her anyway, why is being addicted to her so bad?
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I think that love itself is wonderful drug. We can't live without it. We even have withdrawal symptoms if we have to quit cold turkey. So the bubble slime's drug is just the same as falling in love.

Also, there's no life threatening side effects while on her drug. If you're going to be with her and love her anyway, why is being addicted to her so bad?
Well, the general idea is that one is not loving her for who she is as a 'person', rather, that love is being forced via her own addicting slime. Plus, there's no actual feelings being taken into account when it comes to love and the bubble slime. What if the guy didn't love her at all, but the drug is basically forcing his mind to change his entire feelings towards her because his body is so addicted to her slime, despite any feelings he had on the contrary.

Also, getting withdrawal symptoms from love is not the same as withdrawal from the bubble slimes addicting properties. With regular love, one can eventually get over it and move on with their life. Yes, the love is still there, but it's not something that will force a person to have to find that one person they fell in love with in the first place, whereas with the bubble slime's drug, one literally can't go a while without her slime, which means that he'll constantly need to go back to her in order to get his fix, which means that he'll have to love her, not of his own choice, but because of a biological agent that she produced that literally forces his body and eventually, mind to accept her, despite him not loving or even really liking her in the first place.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

But only consuming a small amount of her doesn't make the effect permanent. The profile does say that it is only when a large amount is imbibed that a person is fully addicted. How much needs to be consumed is speculative, but it's safe to say that once she kisses you, you might not be "doomed" from the get go. That could mean that you are still given a choice to accept her and become addicted to her of your own free will, or make an attempt to get away. That's just my reasoning on the matter though.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

The way I see a Bubble Slime feeding attack go is like this:
1. Bubble Slime embraces the target in as much of her mass she can and goes directly to feeding as soon as she can.
2. Keep feeding until target stops resisting against being feed from. That can be from accepting her desires to breaking and becoming addicted to her.
3. Once full (or as full as a Bubble Slime can get), try to leave the target and see what they do. If they leave as well, head out and start searching for the next target. If they show love, return to them and accept them as her mate and feeder. If they show addiction, return to them and use them as a food supply for the rest of their life.

Again, this is just me... And now I want to cuddle a slime as I fall asleep.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic, but I always tend to think that the only ones who can get addicted to certain MGs are the one who are their soul mates anyway.