Sylph

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Sylph

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Sylph.png
Sylph
Elemental Family -- Elemental Type

Habitat: High places such as mountains, the sky, places where the wind blows
Disposition: Simple, selfish, capricious
Diet: Men's spirit energy

A wind elemental born from concentrated “wind elements” joined with the “monsters' demonic energy.” They've become monsters with a woman's form. They are capricious and free-spirited monsters like the wind. Ordinarily they hide themselves and fly around the sky with the wind, so they can be quite difficult to find; however, often times they descend and reveal themselves on a whim.

They form a covenant with a man through the act of sexual intercourse. The men who form a covenant with an elemental in this way are called “elementalists.” It is said that they become able to make use of the sylph's “power of wind.” Even after the forming of a covenant, they always fly around near their covenanter, suddenly dropping in out of nowhere, unexpectedly kissing, hugging, and fawning on him, likely driving him crazy with their characteristic capriciousness and lack of inhibition.

Wind elementals had a strong interest in the romance and sex of men and women to begin with, so when they find a man they like, they seek intercourse and a covenant almost the same way a child begs to be played with. Even after forming a covenant, they remain very curious about sex, which drives them to peek and watch the couplings of other monsters. They're likely to try the same things with their covenanter soon after. Through having intercourse with them in this way, the covenanter is able to receive the power of wind necessary to use the power through their bodies. In so doing, the sylph is able to get spirit energy from their covenanter, and their elemental power, and the power of wind usable by the covenanter grow proportionately more potent.

However, at the same time, because of the spirit energy, the elemental monsters' demonic energy grows more condensed and powerful, eventually changing their bodies to be more sensitive, causing them to seek pleasure more often, and then they themselves become driven mad by lust for their covenanter that comes over them like an unpredictable storm. They'll probably more lustfully, and more selfishly beg for pleasure, attempting to initiate intercourse with their covenanter whenever the urge arises. Also, the winds they control will probably end up being used as monsters to seduce and assault men by creating sudden gusts, lifting the skirts of themselves and other women, fanning men's arousal, blowing breath that contains the monsters' demonic energy at the nape of their neck and their ears, charming men.

They are “wind elementals,” and their corruption is the same as corrupting the wind of the natural world. The wind that once carried the sailboats of humans, and the seeds of plants will start carrying vast amounts of the monsters' demonic energy to humans and monsters. Upon touching humans, the wind tainted with this demonic energy blows away the reason and inhibitions that get in the way of sex, giving them a powerful feeling of liberation. Humans lose their resistance and feelings of disgust towards having carnal relations with monsters, and monsters likely grow even more wild about sex. In this way, their winds allow the demon realm to encroach upon human lands.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Sylph

Post by GorgonMage »

I love how playful and impish she is. So curious about the relationships between man and monster. The friendly little perve! And she gives you power as well!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Ah, the Sylph, my favorite alongside the Ignis and, like I said in the Ignis thread, a component to my custom MGs. I gotta say, she looks really cute with the dress thing she's doing
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oh boy. I think I may just melt after takin' on a Sylph as a charge an' mate. I mean, it's embarrassing enough that she's always such an advent believer in PDAs, but being a Voyeur? That's something I could NEVER say yes to if she had the gall to invite me.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

pretty much what GorgonMage said she's free spirited and flies around peeking at couples whats not to like?
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

The thing that would annoy me is her efforts to "play" by whirling me through the air at dizzying heights

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ohohohhhh no. I really hope that doesn't happen to me.....I got Acrophobia man....>_>
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

GorgonMage wrote:The thing that would annoy me is her efforts to "play" by whirling me through the air at dizzying heights
well that could become a problem but I like flying (I only flow one time) it's like a dream for me to one day fly with out the use of a plan or anything :geek: .
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ohohohhhh no. I really hope that doesn't happen to me.....I got Acrophobia man....>_>
Yeah imagine being shot up into the air thousands of feet and then whirled around over and over while the Sylph giggles and feels you up. Even a seasoned sky diver would find that hard to take.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

That's where we mages have it good. With Slowfall, Levitation, and flight spells like Rei Von (there's a slight difference between "levitation" and "flight"), we wouldn't have to worry about when she does that. We could counter it with one of the aforementioned spells, then proceed to take the lead, effectively turning the tables on her in the "feel each other up" contest/battle/whatever.

I know she and I would have a lot of fun messing with people. :D
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

This brings up the question of whether her brand'o "fun" is so innocent that she forgets to include the thoughts'o others while they scream their heads off from staring bug-eyed down from about only a few miles below the stratosphere........>_>
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I just hope that she remembers some people have vertigo

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

My point exactly. It's really scary to think that she'd just giggle animatedly at your reaction as just a momentary thing when in all actuality its a serious condition in people that causes irrational actions to well within'em from havin' to contend with it.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I like the wind, maybe on a hot day she can keep a cool breeze around me.
Patchouli the Roper
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: Jack's Familiar
Personal Title: lonely shape-shifter hermit
Favorite Monster Type: all dragons,succubi,lamia

Post by Patchouli the Roper »

Such a cute free spirit, It must be nice to have a life like that, or a lover like that~
Lady Jack my for Persephone
Persephone: Oh wow a new place and lots of shadows for me to hide in When I'm not working that is! ^_^
Image Image

Flames Within These Black Feathers
Spoiler: show
[youtube]a_FtfC_UrMo[/youtube]
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

I like the Sylph. Wouldn't mind making an elemental herem.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ She can cuddle me any day

GO TEAM JACOB!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »