Lesser Succubus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Lesser Succubus

Post by Tsar CUBE »

1222088884905 image fix.png
Lesser Succubus book profile.png
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
Original Translator unknown
Book Translation commissioned by Monster Girl Redux (MGR) @ http://www.monstergirlsredux.com/index.php
Do not redistribute, modify, or re-host without the expressed written consent of Kenkou Cross
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Re: Lesser Succubus

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Y'know, I NEVER see these monster girls mentioned in damn near ANYTHING. Whether it's RPs, stories, or art whatsoever. Why is that? It ain't like they'd be a rare occurrence considering how one comes about.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Y'know, I NEVER see these monster girls mentioned in damn near ANYTHING. Whether it's RPs, stories, or art whatsoever. Why is that? It ain't like they'd be a rare occurrence considering how one comes about.
Most people probably see the Lesser Succubus as a super-horny, hornier-than-a-regular-Succubus sex maniac, and while the Lesser Succubus is cute, she's not really that interesting to me, honestly.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Ah yeah aren't you forgetting one particular story with one particular lesser succubus.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

*Double Facepalms* O'COURSE. Yeah, it's been soooooo long since I read that chapter that I completely forgot about that lil tidbit til you reminded me! :lol:
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Vendettadabeast wrote:Ah yeah aren't you forgetting one particular story with one particular lesser succubus.
I don't remember reading such a thing. You mind telling me about it?

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

It's actually his main fic he's still writing in MGU SoL. One by the name of "School of Mamono", as it were. In said fic, the MC's mum is a Lesser Succubus.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

FlashGrenade0 wrote:It's actually his main fic he's still writing in MGU SoL. One by the name of "School of Mamono", as it were. In said fic, the MC's mum is a Lesser Succubus.

Really? I might try to read it soon.

VB, you planning on uploading it here, too?

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Y'know, it's actually quite deliciously ironic it is how a freshly-converted Lesser Succubus could several times more nympho than your average garden-variety Succubus.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Y'know, it's actually quite deliciously ironic it is how a freshly-converted Lesser Succubus could several times more nympho than your average garden-variety Succubus.
Yeah...weird isn't it? A freshly turned Lesser succubus actually out nymphoing an average garden variety Succubus...though said Succubus would definitely have more control than the Lesser Succubus.

I don't know...I like the idea of the Lesser Succubus, but only if it's completely consensual and the woman in question had every choice in the matter and was basically told exactly what's going to happen to her once she turns.

Another question: Just how much of a sex storm would there be if a newly turned Incubus and a newly turned Lesser succubus had sex? I mean, the very second both are turned and immediately jump on each other.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

ShadowBladeX wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Y'know, it's actually quite deliciously ironic it is how a freshly-converted Lesser Succubus could several times more nympho than your average garden-variety Succubus.
Yeah...weird isn't it? A freshly turned Lesser succubus actually out nymphoing an average garden variety Succubus...though said Succubus would definitely have more control than the Lesser Succubus.

I don't know...I like the idea of the Lesser Succubus, but only if it's completely consensual and the woman in question had every choice in the matter and was basically told exactly what's going to happen to her once she turns.

Another question: Just how much of a sex storm would there be if a newly turned Incubus and a newly turned Lesser succubus had sex? I mean, the very second both are turned and immediately jump on each other.

I imagine they'd break the bed from doing it so much.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:It's actually his main fic he's still writing in MGU SoL. One by the name of "School of Mamono", as it were. In said fic, the MC's mum is a Lesser Succubus.

Really? I might try to read it soon.

VB, you planning on uploading it here, too?
Yes i wll be uploading it to this site as soon as i get my next chapter posted up, my fic will be transfered over to here.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: reclusive
Favorite Monster Type: Patchouli Knowledge

Post by the void »

Shadow of Legend wrote:
ShadowBladeX wrote:

I imagine they'd break the bed from doing it so much.
im thinking....intense phisical pain from doing it so much
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Can you really blame them? they have yet to get used to the pleasure sex gives them now that they've taken the first step into becoming a succubus.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Void, bro, I think it's pretty obvious that their pain receptors would be bitch-slapp'd all the way to the backburner for countless hours while they both unload on each other constantly.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Ho yes, that sounds like fun! but how would you find a Lesser just as she tuns? you would need to ether have vary bad luck or be the luckiest bastard ever. I never thought much of her but she is REALLY sexy in a cute way.
Last edited by Katsoro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Y'know Kat, yer probly right. The coincidence would be TOO perfect for somethin' like that ta happen without forced circumstances. Still invokes quite the intense image though.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Well if you got a goat, a piece of string, a crossbow, two sticks of dynamite, a hand grenade, five gallon bucket of water, a demon ream plant, and two humans (one male one female) and someone too wiggle their fingers in a offensive manner you could pule it off. But for it to happen naturally would be a little to perfect. I think I'm starting to like her more (thinking how to use her in a fan fic).
Last edited by Katsoro on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hmmm.....I'm picturing all the stuff you mentioned in my head and I honestly have no idea how that would Incubify/Succubify those humans. Particularly the 'nade. Where'd THAT come from?
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

The Lesser has always been one of my biggest favorites, because of my passion for human girls becoming monsterized (hopefully willingly, but that's not always the case, ah well). That, and if I think about a new Lesser squirming and writhing in overwhelming stimulation that she doesn't know how to deal with, I need to next imagine me laying down next to her and wrapping her tight against my body in an embrace, kissing her, calming her inner fires, easing her into a passionate session of copulation, spurring her transformation along with a beaming smile on her face instead of a slow, twisted, tear-stained painful mask. She would intertwine her fingers through my hair and press my face close to hers for a hungry, nibbling kiss, her legs locked around my waist like a vice as we thrust and grind our soft hips and bodies together like a mechanical fleshy piston, exchanging precious body fluids and manufacturing more of it just for each-other, for hours and hours, and she'd even on instinct wrap her newly-budding tail and wings around my body to bring us as close together as humanly/demonically possible. No matter how close we held each-other it wouldn't feel like enough as we had sex and bonded emotionally.

At the end of the day, both of us glowing like warm furnaces in the aftermath of our love and lust, she would wrap her arms around my head and my back and pull me against her largened, fur-covered breasts, and I would sigh and nuzzle into them as we fell asleep at the same time, dreamless and happy. ;//;

Certainly some scenes of humans being raped into Lessers are unfortunate, but the gentle ones more than make up for it. The idea of nurturing a girl into a Succubus with my own body and my own love, protecting her from her own lust using my body to soothe her, being her darling savior to wake up to every morning... Those thoughts fill me with warmth and inspiration, and bring me closer to the Mamono world in my mind that I love so much.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!