Lesser Succubus

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Lesser Succubus

Post by GorgonMage »

SchwaWarrior wrote:The Lesser has always been one of my biggest favorites, because of my passion for human girls becoming monsterized (hopefully willingly, but that's not always the case, ah well). That, and if I think about a new Lesser squirming and writhing in overwhelming stimulation that she doesn't know how to deal with, I need to next imagine me laying down next to her and wrapping her tight against my body in an embrace, kissing her, calming her inner fires, easing her into a passionate session of copulation, spurring her transformation along with a beaming smile on her face instead of a slow, twisted, tear-stained painful mask. She would intertwine her fingers through my hair and press my face close to hers for a hungry, nibbling kiss, her legs locked around my waist like a vice as we thrust and grind our soft hips and bodies together like a mechanical fleshy piston, exchanging precious body fluids and manufacturing more of it just for each-other, for hours and hours, and she'd even on instinct wrap her newly-budding tail and wings around my body to bring us as close together as humanly/demonically possible. No matter how close we held each-other it wouldn't feel like enough as we had sex and bonded emotionally.

At the end of the day, both of us glowing like warm furnaces in the aftermath of our love and lust, she would wrap her arms around my head and my back and pull me against her largened, fur-covered breasts, and I would sigh and nuzzle into them as we fell asleep at the same time, dreamless and happy. ;//;

Certainly some scenes of humans being raped into Lessers are unfortunate, but the gentle ones more than make up for it. The idea of nurturing a girl into a Succubus with my own body and my own love, protecting her from her own lust using my body to soothe her, being her darling savior to wake up to every morning... Those thoughts fill me with warmth and inspiration, and bring me closer to the Mamono world in my mind that I love so much.
Nicely put.

it would be interesting to see more fan art of the transformation taking place.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: Lesser Succubus

Post by Whippe Lash »

I think the transformation would be slow, her hair changing and her horns growing.