Dhampir

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Dhampir

Post by Tsar CUBE »

1027597-1ID5NAQ.png
Dhampir
Succubus Family -- Majin Type

Habitat: Human settlements, demon realm
Disposition: Honest / submissive, calm, devoted
Diet: The same food as humans, men's spirit energy

A sudden mutational variant of vampire. When a vampire has sex with a man before he becomes an incubus and conceives a child, these monsters are rarely born. They have an openhearted personality, which is the polar opposite of a vampire. They don't look down on humans, and they honestly express their fondness of the men they like. Though they are actually completely monsters, they are also regarded as “half human half monster.” Their appearance is extremely close to human, and they possess demonic energy that gives off an aura similar to that of a human. Although they have the monsters' values regarding love and pleasure as being supreme and considering lasciviousness a virtue, they also have basic common sense human values. For that reason, it's extremely easy for them to conceal their true nature and behave like a human without anything feeling out of place. Many dhampir prefer to live in human towns.

They don't attack human men. Just like a human woman, many of them go through the normal stages of romance, etc. before being joined with a human man. But as for that, because they are born with supernatural beauty and also possess human values, they can use many tricks to charm human men, and it's difficult for the men they go after to escape from them just like any other monster. It is said that the men who become their lovers or husbands in this way only finally realize that they're not human after tasting otherworldly pleasure during sex.

The demonic energy that the dhampir possess robs strength from vampires almost like sunlight, and has the power to steal away their reason, and capacity for thought in the same way that garlic does. Most of them fundamentally view things from a human perspective. For that reason, they despise vampires who act arrogantly and look down on humans, and it infuriates them when humans are mistreated as servants. Furthermore, if such vampires are around, they'll use the magic power and superior physical strength inherited from their mother to vanquish them, and through discipline and training, they'll correct their arrogant, stubborn personality and change them into submissive women who can honestly express their love and fondness of men. Of course, in the case where their mother wasn't submissive to their father, a dhampir's first target will end up being her own mother. After that, many of them journey as “vampire hunters,” vanquishing vampires while searching for a husband. Additionally, since the servant (husband) is involved during the training of the vampire, they sometimes grow fond of him, and end up becoming his wife along with the vampire. In this way, dhampir will not only injure the pride of their race, but may also become a rival for their husband's affections, so they are truly feared as the vampire's natural enemy.

Furthermore, they are sometimes attacked by an urge to suck blood which is inherited from the vampire, although they normally endure through it. The reason why, if they happen to learn the sweet taste of a man's blood, the “human” part of the “half human half monster” dhampir becomes corrupted by the “monster” part, and after that, they can't resist future urges to suck blood at all, or the lust that visits at the same time.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- Translated by Brolen
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =36&t=1341

Japanese:
Spoiler: show
dhampir.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: Dhampir

Post by Pokemonaces »

Suggesting her attire, i can guess she is another Fighter based MG...she reminds me of Rapheal from Soul Caliber...
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Probably some sort of Vampire variant... if so she will so hit top ten for me most likely!! :love:
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

She looks interesting enough and being part vamp could be an interesting thing. Here's hoping her translated profile pans out well enough. Would hate for a potentially interesting monster to be disappointing to me because her profile was a stinker.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

I'm sure once it's translated, it will explain to us how they behave. I'll admit now, she looks promising, with that rapier she's carrying around, she can pierce my heart with that anytime
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

I agree with you poke she does indeed looks very promising and I won't mind sparing with her in ways then one.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

A Vampire varient? She's actually pretty attractive.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Okay something tells me she the progeny of both a human (Incubus) and a vampire...

Close to what a Lilim is to the the Demon lord and Fallen Hero (Aka the Demon Lords Husband.)

but those are just assumptions...

I guess I'll have too wait until after it translated to know the truth... :nerd:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Hrm, if I remember right a dhampir originally is the result of the union of a vampire and a human...I wonder how Kenkou alters that little fact.(Because if we're going by the original myth every vampire born after the current demon lord's reign began would be a dhampir...)

Anyway, she's got the looks, I just hope that she's not too close to the vampire in personality because that would make me and her incompatible, sadly.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

She remains a bit to much like Hellsing's Alucard. I think its the hat... and the red... and the vampire hunter thing.

http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/original/alucard.jpg

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Half vampire, wow did not see this coming, still pretty damn sexy though.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Wow a female (anti)musketeer MG? I couldn't of ever guessed that she's an MG. -_- Not impressed.. She does have a nice sexy figure and for once not overly large breasts made by KC though, I'll give her that. I do LOVE that hat being a musketeer fan. ^^ (I wonder if this feathers are from a future red harpy?)
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I fear that the creativity level has dropped a bit. When will be get another jaw dropping profile like Weresheep or Ryu?
Observer
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Stranger
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Arachne and Scylla

Post by Observer »

The hat reminds me of Vampire Hunter D.
"I like to watch."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

She almost looks like a bounty hunter if you ask me, that puts points inmy book. :nosebleed: :love: :nosebleed: :love:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Oersted wrote:Hrm, if I remember right a dhampir originally is the result of the union of a vampire and a human...I wonder how Kenkou alters that little fact.(Because if we're going by the original myth every vampire born after the current demon lord's reign began would be a dhampir...)

Anyway, she's got the looks, I just hope that she's not too close to the vampire in personality because that would make me and her incompatible, sadly.
Your memory serves you well, that's what she is. Here:

A Dhampir in Balkan folklore is the child of a vampire father and a human mother. The term is sometimes spelled dhampyre, dhamphir, or dhampyr. Dhampir powers are similar to those of vampires, but without the usual weaknesses.[1] Dhampirs are supposed to be adept at detecting and killing vampires.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhampir

In other words, she's Alucard, BOTH Alucards; the rapier for Castlevania's Alucard and the hat for the Hellsign's Alucard. And damn, she's hot! She might earn her place in my Top10 depending on her profile.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

^ Blake: Ahh I see. She still remembers me of a musketeer..hehe.

Well I agree with HL, this "MG" is extremely bland and plain. What I love most about MGs is their mythical attributes (ears, tails, scales, wings, paws, tails, fins, etc.). Too bad.. :(
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

And so, her species reminds me of the first dhampire I saw.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Ahaha, I was wondering when Blade would make an appearance. :D So does this mean KC is making creatures from other myths again? Yes it does! This is a Southeastern European myth according to that wiki link! There may be hope for new harpy designs after all. YAY!
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

She's a mutation like hobgoblin