Lamia

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Lamia

Post by Tsar CUBE »

061d67ffec473f97aa96417d0775a68c.png
297860-UAMTQDN edit.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_119.JPG
Lamia
Lamia Family -- Reptile Type

Habitat: Deserts, caves in warm regions, mountains
Disposition: Varies widely; most are very strong
Diet: Animal flesh

Monsters with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a snake. Highly intelligent and individualistic, some form villages of their own kind, while others live alongside humans.

Those that live in lamia-only villages (the so-called “wild lamia”) lurk around roads that humans travel. Keeping under cover so that only their human upper body is visible, a lamia will use her sweet, magically c6harming voice to entice human men that come walking along. She then traps the enraptured man within her serpentine coils, and uses him to satisfy her body’s sexual desires. Afterwards, if she is pleased with her catch, she will bring him home and marry him – whether he likes it or not.

All lamia go through a fixed cycle of shedding. Like a molting snake, a lamia casts off the skin of her lower body. Caution is necessary: immediately after shedding, a lamia will be in a state of extreme lust. A man who carelessly approaches her will be knocked down and immobilized; she will then have her way with him until she tires.

Lamia are extremely jealous and vindictive. If a lamia’s husband is unfaithful to her, it is said that she will not rest until she has strangled him to death, even if she must pursue him to the ends of the earth.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers
-- See the origins and the Creature of Myth it's based on here http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... f=3&t=1214

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Re: Lamia

Post by Azrael »

This may have been said a thousand times already but a updated version of this monster girl is really needed :P one with a longer tail and having some more revealing clothing ^_^
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I guess she takes devotion to a whole other level. Well, I wonder if she'd allow her husband to apologize first. Maybe if he's lucky, she'll spare his life, but after that I bet she'd keep an extra close guard on him...maybe she won't let him out of her coils any more.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

dragonstryke58 wrote:I guess she takes devotion to a whole other level. Well, I wonder if she'd allow her husband to apologize first. Maybe if he's lucky, she'll spare his life, but after that I bet she'd keep an extra close guard on him...maybe she won't let him out of her coils any more.
Hey i'm not objecting to that :D
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I bet this is one of the most popular monstergirls out there. Everyone seems to love the Lamia.

She's very possesive of her husband. Some guys might find that hard to deal with.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Okay the ONLY thing keepin' me from likin' this particular monster girl is the fact that she'll seriously kill you for so much as looking at another female in way that SHE believes is adverse to her.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Okay the ONLY thing keepin' me from likin' this particular monster girl is the fact that she'll seriously kill you for so much as looking at another female in way that SHE believes is adverse to her.

Personally, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Sure, if you look at another woman "that way", she'll probably get a little upset, but if she knows you're faithful, she'll probably let it go. If it pisses her off enough, I suspect that she'd wrap you in her coils and fuck you until you pass out, but not hurt you (not intentionally, at least). If you cheated on her, thus were unfaithful, though... Yeah, you're dead, and here's your Darwin Award. :lol:
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Another problem here is the fact that there's absolutely no consent towards the guy to be had should she particularly enjoy the one-night stand she initiated in regards to marriage.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Another problem here is the fact that there's absolutely no consent towards the guy to be had should she particularly enjoy the one-night stand she initiated in regards to marriage.
No need to worry. The power of "monster girl pussy" will have him willing and wanting more before she's done. :lol:
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Shadow of Legend wrote: No need to worry. The power of "monster girl pussy" will have him willing and wanting more before she's done. :lol:
*sighs* Sometimes I truly hate how easily us guys can be convinced in such matters when a forbidden fruit is present. -_-
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I really don't see the problem. She loves you will all her heart-you love her back the same way. You don't look at other MGs because you're happy with the love of your life.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's not the point. If that happens to be the case with said guy, then sure, everything's hunky-dory. But say he only accepted her companionship on a whim because she insisted upon it so fervently and she comes to accept him as a husband while he had no intention to do from the beginning. What then?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I guess then that he would have a problem. In my own case I fell for a Lamia years ago and I've never been happier.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well since you have a clear and solid avenue of defense, I can definitely see why you'd be happier than most guys.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

:yay: I am indeed very happy. But then I'm lucky. I can guess that if you didn't like Lamias you would find it very difficult if one decided to pursue you.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yep. Though as long as you were able to resist her advances and temptations, you won't ever hafta worry about the possibility of getting constricted to death.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I guess it would be really tricky if a Lamia set her cap at you if you didn't like her. Best way to escape would be to get married to another MG or human FAST! :info:

GO TEAM JACOB!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

GorgonMage wrote:^_^ I guess it would be really tricky if a Lamia set her cap at you if you didn't like her. Best way to escape would be to get married to another MG or human FAST! :info:
But she might already see you as her mate and then think you've betrayed her by doing so.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I don't think lamia are THAT possessive even when you already have someone.

I mean, like most monsters, they won't bother with someone already married.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I guess that wouldn't be a way to escape after all.

Sorry. I wasn't thinking. :sweatdrop:

GO TEAM JACOB!