Lamia

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Lamia

Post by Rezeed »

Your method could world if you lie to them about being with someone.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

dragonstryke58 wrote:
But she might already see you as her mate and then think you've betrayed her by doing so.
Okay, that ain't possessiveness. That's borderline if not straight-out stalker-ism. If that's the case then she needs to be regarded with caution at ALL times. :warning:
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

FlashGrenade0 wrote: Okay, that ain't possessiveness. That's borderline if not straight-out stalker-ism. If that's the case then she needs to be regarded with caution at ALL times. :warning:
The profile does say she'll take him home and marry him whether he likes it or not. So more than likely, if you can't prove you're already taken, she's not going to care what you have to say. :badatmosphere:
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

But this only covers what happens AFTER her and said dude have done it already. I assumed you were sayin' she'd behave that way AT FIRST SIGHT.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

another case where it's hard but possible to reason with her, I'd say that I'm not really interested right now and would like to have some time to get to know her better if she'll keep at it first. she might understand with a bit of Luck. :goodluck:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Eh, with possessive people like HER, she'd just view it as a cop-out attempt, constrict you and drag you away still.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

I still love the Lamia even if she does take you away. One thing about her, she WILL be faithfull. If I have to be caught by a Lamia I hope it is this one in this pic I have. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I don't think she'd be able to deal with my amount of paranoia over her feelings towards other members of her same gender after a getting a man for herself. I wouldn't be able to interact with ANYONE ever again that's female without suspicion being anticipated and her extreme mood change expected to follow.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Oh she wouldn't be that bad. Otherwise she wouldn't keep her husband for very long. And she is intelligent after all.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Intelligent? Yeah. Sensible? Not so much. There are plenty of genius-like people that have the common sense of a sloth in most normal situations. Sure the Lamia isn't slow, but that ridiculous possessiveness streak has the potential to throw her common sense straight out the window.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Intelligent? Yeah. Sensible? Not so much. There are plenty of genius-like people that have the common sense of a sloth in most normal situations. Sure the Lamia isn't slow, but that ridiculous possessiveness streak has the potential to throw her common sense straight out the window.

My partner was a Lamia. Are you saying she's not sensible? Oh well. I guess you have a point. They are very possessive.:tantrum:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hey, they're probly so adamant in that sense that if you asked them that question straight-out, they'd probly wholeheartedly agree with every bit of pride they could squeeze into the expression.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I still feel that she wouldn't be so unfair so as you couldn't speak to a female without being squeezed to death. I hope so anyway. In any case the lamias that I know are pretty good people. :wow:

GO TEAM JACOB!
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

GorgonMage wrote:I still feel that she wouldn't be so unfair so as you couldn't speak to a female without being squeezed to death. I hope so anyway. In any case the lamias that I know are pretty good people. :wow:
Speaking to a female? I see more stealthy glares rather than a guy getting squeezed...that is, until he and his lamia wife got home and she basically wraps him up and squeezes him while they're having sex.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

You'd have to be very careful how often you spent talking to other females though.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

That's another thing, the constriction. That's not comfortable, and considering how the Lamia's love to do that with their husbands and that constriction becomes noticeably air-restricting, ESPECIALLY during such a time like orgasm, it's pretty easy to see why it's not preferable to be with one unless you prefer scales or Yanderes.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:That's another thing, the constriction. That's not comfortable, and considering how the Lamia's love to do that with their husbands and that constriction becomes noticeably air-restricting, ESPECIALLY during such a time like orgasm, it's pretty easy to see why it's not preferable to be with one unless you prefer scales or Yanderes.
There is actually a fetish for strangulation. As one type of masochism, the masochist enjoys the feeling of not being able to breathe. I suppose lamia might also appeal to this group as well.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

It appeals to people who like to be completely dominated by their partners. You need complete trust in them. It's a wonderful feeling.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

What about the "full-body hug" aspect of it? She gently and loosely wraps you in her coils while passionately making out with you, trying her best to express her affection by hugging you in the most thorough manner she can, by pressing as much of herself against you as she can... I was on the receiving end of a full-body hug (from a Lamia) like that before. Damn it was nice... :nosebleed:

*I feel the angry gaze of a certain someone*

Shit... :sweatdrop:
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Shadow of Legend wrote:What about the "full-body hug" aspect of it? She gently and loosely wraps you in her coils while passionately making out with you, trying her best to express her affection by hugging you in the most thorough manner she can, by pressing as much of herself against you as she can... I was on the receiving end of a full-body hug (from a Lamia) like that before. Damn it was nice... :nosebleed:

*I feel the angry gaze of a certain someone*

Shit... :sweatdrop:
Eh...doesn't sound that enticing to me to be honest. Would rather stick with a regular hug than a full body one. I like being able to move around and not being constricted while being able to hug back as freely as I want to.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)