Jorogumo

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Jorogumo

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Jorougumo.png
Spoiler: show
Jorogumo.png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_116.jpg
Jorogumo
Arachne Family -- Insect Type

Habitat: Zipangu Region, forested areas, human settlements
Disposition: Gentle, violent, lustful
Diet: Carnivorous, wild animals, etc.

A type of arachne that only inhabits the land of Zipangu. Besides inhabiting forested areas, they also transform into people and live in human settlements. They have a calm personality, which is rare in the arachne family. They almost never aggressively assault humans. They are very friendly to people, especially to men they fancy. They have a very flirtatious attitude.

As written above, they are a very docile monster, but that is only their face during the daytime. By daylight, they approach men and try to engender feelings of fondness. They are masters of the art of seduction. More likely than not, men solicited by them will gladly accept. However, once cohabitation begins, at the end of the day when the sun goes down, they expose their night face. At night they are extremely ferocious, binding men with the threads produced by their bodies. Until dawn comes, or the man faints from exhaustion, he will be at the mercy of this sadistic monster, being repeatedly raped. Once the sun comes up, they return to their gentle daytime face, however, most of the men who have had relations with them become spineless. Night after night, they will continue to be raped helplessly.

Again, in the same way as arachne, she uses the threads produced inside her body to build a nest, and is very good at sewing. Garments made from their threads are a luxury item, and fetch an extremely high price at market.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Re: Jorogumo

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Jorougumo.png
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Well she's a very nice lady during the day. Gentle and kind and very pretty. But once the sun goes down she changes entirely. It can be very hard on a bloke. I've seen more than one man broken this way.
However some men seem to enjoy the two faces of the Jorogumo. Lucky devils.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Umm... I'm fairly sure this has been talked about many times and I don't mean to be rude.
I think it has been desided that her "day face" and "night face" aren't controled by the position of celestial bodys. It's more like she's nice when she's around other people and flurting with men, usually during the day. However, when they've got the man relaxed, seduced, and with them alone, usually at night, they switch over into their true nature.
Either way, I love the spider girls of MGE. Maybe I just like getting dominated, or the shape of their body, or their lovely silk.
Sorry Rez
Last edited by theOneSin on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Dude. Don't assume everyone was there for said discussion or anywhere near said discussion.

It's really not up to you to decide what is actuality regarding the profile since it's a matter of personal interpretation. So there could be many takes to the same monster girl.

The only person who can really decide such things is the creator of the MGE, Kenkou Cross himself.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

Sorry, you can remove the post if it's offensive...
It's just that personaly I find it very odd to have such a drastic change from the sun setting or raising. I guess you could write a funny FanFic about a Jorogumo that's trying to seduce a man before sunset. That would also mean that summer is the best season to be in a relationship with a Jorogumo... Oh shoot, rambling.
I guess I like the idea of her changing her personality over the sun and moon changing her... It gives me this feeling of her being a two faced spider instead of a... Werewolf Spider... Okay, bad joke... But I just like being able to think I could talk her dayside half out for one night
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

MoonlightRose wrote: I guess I like the idea of her changing her personality over the sun and moon changing her... It gives me this feeling of her being a two faced spider instead of a... Werewolf Spider... Okay, bad joke... But I just like being able to think I could talk her dayside half out for one night
I've done my take with that, in one of my fanfics Flipswitch, My jorogumo is schizophrenic. To the point the nightface is a completely different person to the dayface. Imagine two souls in one body, but with the determining factor by the sun.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

I can't help but love the night time face about her, even though i'm not a masochist or like being dominated, its just i find that trait in her attractive.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm not afraid to say that Femdom is a fetish of mine. HOWEVER. If this in any way leads to straight humiliation, it's not hawt even if the chick has Lilim looks on'er. I'm not exactly sure how deep her domination streak goes in the night since I've been told it's comparatively less than that of the decrepit and unfortunate existence of the Drows, but until I know for sure, I can't say whether I like'er or not.

In the immortal words of Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!!!
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I have said it before that a Jorogumo would be a good wife. I can see it now. You wake up in the early hours of the morning. The sun shines through your window slowly making you adjust your eyes. Your wife enters with bed in breakfast for you. She even untied you from the bed posts.
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

You know... Random thought... But I could see a Jorogumo giving her husband an article of clothing for their anniversary and it being made from every thread she has bound him in over the past year
Last edited by theOneSin on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Awww. That sounds so cute. I don't think I could be mad at her.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

MoonlightRose wrote:and it being every thread she has bound him in over the past year
Jorogumo2.jpg
Closest thought in mind I had with that.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

For the people who wrap their blankets around them when sleeping....like me!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

If I'm gonna be with one, I'd make DAMN SURE I had me an escape and entry-proof bunker that I would sleep in every night so I wouldn't hafta deal with that adverse side'o hers.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

So when are you planning to have sex with her then? Day time? It's only a matter of time till she finds a way into your panic room.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Foresight, it is such a beautiful thing. Even in RL I'm a bit more cautious about shit than most people, so my inner paranoia would see that coming and fortify any weak links so that doesn't happen.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

It would be funny if she kept her dark side a secret from you while you dated, and only showed it once you were good and tied up in her bed chambers.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:It would be funny if she kept her dark side a secret from you while you dated, and only showed it once you were good and tied up in her bed chambers.
That is what she probably does all the time. Once married (which happens automatically
upon mating her), she would spend the whole daytimes taking care of her now disabled
husband, probably practising acupuncture on his back to make him fully recover from his
condition, only to brake his back again after bestial sessions of sex during nights.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

I think she's cute. Bit hard after dark though.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!