Goblin

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Goblin

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Goblin 2.png
Spoiler: show
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_108.jpg
Goblin
Goblin Family -- Demihuman Type

Habitat: Caves, mountainous regions, human settlements, etc.
Disposition: Simple, ill-tempered
Diet: Omnivorous, eats anything

Demihumans that form villages and dwell in caves, etc. They look like kids, but they're mature adults. Their bodies don't ever grow any bigger than that. Unbefitting of their little bodies, they have the power to lift up enormous weapons with ease, but they are childish on the inside, and they like mischief.

They often form groups composed of all goblins, or with a “hobgoblin” leader, and appear in city streets, attacking human travelers, robbing them blind. Additionally, if the person happens to be a man, they'll rape him right on the spot. On this occasion, if one of them takes a liking to him, they'll take him back to their dwelling, and he will be forced to become their husband.

Also, in recent years they've been trying to get along better with humans. There are many goblin merchants who come to human settlements selling the precious stones and crafted works that they get from their village, but, of course, they're still goblins on the inside. Since they're often plotting mischief and the rape of human men, one can't let their guard down.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile
Goblin image fix.png
Goblin
Goblin Family -- Oni/Demihuman Type

Habitat: Caves, mountains, etc.
Disposition: Simple, malicious
Diet: Omnivorous: eats anything

A demihuman race that dwells in villages built in caves. They look like children even as adults, and their bodies are not very large. Despite their small stature, however, they wield their enormous weapons with ease. Like the children they resemble, they are fond of pranks.

They are frequently found along highways, emerging from concealment to ambush and rob human travelers. Male travelers will usually be sexually assaulted as well. If the goblins are particularly happy with one of their victims, they will spirit him away to their village, where he will be forced to marry one of his captors.

In recent times, some goblin communities have begun to associate with humans. The villages produce precious gems and ores and finely crafted items, which they sell to merchants. However, these goblins retain their love of pranks, and they won't hesitate to force themselves on any male merchant caught unprepared.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Goblin

Post by Jinouga87 »

Yet another awesome loli.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

An army of cute minions under a big person's control XD

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Wow!

You'd definately want to keep an eye out for these characters. They're scary.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

O_O

Whoa.......new art'o the Goblin looks sooooo cute.......
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I like them but I like the Hobgoblin more. Goblins are always stealing my stuff.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Yeah... but they also have the potential to be great merchants ^^

I love these impish little cuties, they can be rather troublesome... But I can't get mad at them... just look at them, they're so adorable, so huggable...
It's also kind of a shame that they got overshadowed by Hobgoblins, even if I can somehow understand it, I still think that regular goblins need more love.

.P.S.: It's just me or both Goblin and Hobgoblin don't wear panties?
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah I can see why the Hobgoblin is more popular (.Y.)

I do like the Goblin though. It's a shame she's ill tempered. Maybe like the Hobgoblin, she just needs some more love. I love her horns.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Whoa... easy there milady.
Most people is literally glued to Hobby's front attributes, I still remember how back on the MGU Hobby's thread had more than 30 pages and more of the 95% of the post were only focused on that part...¬¬

Anyway...
As for the point you made... Maybe it's possible for both a goblin and a hobgoblin to mellow out once married, they already got what they were looking for, so they don't have the need to go man hunting ever again... and thus they can forget about the stress, the desperate need, the frustration in case they don't manage to catch a man... Without concerns on their lovely heads maybe their behavior will soften.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Sorry. I decided to make that post in large font so the (.Y.) joke showed up better.

Yes I hope that the Gobin and Hobgoblin become better natured after they get a man. Otherwise with their great strength they could be terrible bullies.

I don't understand it myself. This fasination people have with girls breasts. They're only glands guys. Not like they're magic or anything.

*sigh*

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Frankly, I like Goblins. Sure they're simple-minded, but they're capable of understanding what's been told to them, which unfortunately is a trait that the big tit cuz'o theirs never has.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah Goblins are TOO smart for their own good. That's the problem. They keep trying to steal my men!

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hah. Then perhaps all they require is a leader that can teach them more effective ways of ensaring their men that DON'T hafta do with the ol' Bonk an' Drag.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

If I had to pick between the goblin and the tanuki for merchants...goblins, every time. Why? Goblins are cuter (yes I love lolis) their merchandise is probably silimar and I won't have to worry about a goblin demanding *payment* because I'm in debt to her!

Besides, I'm a sucker for a pretty face :)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Goblin merchants......yeah, I can see that. Definitely agree with ya on that too. At least they'd be like most other merchants in that they're just tryin' ta earn an honest profit instead'o initiatin' hostile buyouts everywhere they turn. :whatever:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

their merchandise is probably silimar
Considering where they live in, they would probably have a merchandise more similar to dwarves than tanukis (ores, jewels, fine crafting...).
I won't have to worry about a goblin demanding *payment* because I'm in debt to her!
Wanna bet on it? XD
Their impish nature and their natural ability to think and pull off pranks would probably offer the perfect set up for said kind of scenarios... I'm sure a goblin would be able to come up with dozens of ways to find non monetary payment methods, not to mention ways of getting indebted to her...

But then again... is it really a bad thing to happen? It could lead to getting married to a whole pack of goblins and a hobgoblin eager, willing and ready to give you some love...<3
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I would definitely not object that to that. This is one'o the few gang-raep situations I could ACTUALLY see myself not hating completely.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

to each thier own. I wouldn't enjoy it much myself. I like my partners a little more developed.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hey, there's absolutely nuthin' wrong with the developed an' curvy types either. Even the plump ones are great, as my love of the Orc can attest to.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I like the Goblin but not in that way. She's cute but she is too much like a child for me to get excited over. Besides I'm spoken for. :shy:

GO TEAM JACOB!