Charybdis

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Charybdis

Post by Tsar CUBE »

MGU Profile - Charybdis NEW.png
Charybdis
Mimic Family -- Shapeshifter Type

Habitat: Ocean
Disposition: Timid, lustful
Diet: Omnivorous, they'll eat anything they can

A monster that lives fixed to the bottom of the sea in a nesting hole like an acorn barnacle. They don't turn into something and set a trap, but due to their nature they are classed as a kind of mimic. It is said there is another dimension conjured from magic that extends inside their nesting holes in the same way as other mimics. Condensed demonic energy is contained in their bodies, so occasionally they release it through holes in their exoskeletons. Due to this, air bubbles often rise from their nesting holes.

In order to get a human man for food and breeding, they periodically generate huge whirlpools focused around their nesting holes. Everything above their hole gets sucked inside. Although they are timid, they are extremely lustful, and when they suck a man into their nesting holes, they spread their vagina open with their own fingers and tempt the man. From their open vagina, they release so much condensed demonic energy that it makes the energy released from the holes in their exoskeleton seem like nothing. The man is showered in it, and in moments his stiff penis will likely be thrust inside her vagina as if it had been sucked in.

They are extremely greedy, so once they have a penis in their body, they entwine their arms and legs around the man, binding him. They covetously suck the penis in order to gain more pleasure, trying to guide it deeper and deeper inside. Also, the holes in their exoskeletons have walls that are very sensitive to pleasure. Though it is slight, from these holes, and even from the open mouth through which they speak, they release demonic energy to seduce men. Men are attracted by it. It's probably that way so they can indulge in many pleasures, sucking a penis in every one of their holes.

Through the whirlpools they often swallow up whole ships including all the sailors, but all men except those who strike their fancy are spat out of the nesting hole. Some of the men spat out find themselves washed ashore on the beach when they regain consciousness, but most of them are captured by monsters lurking near charybdis. When they come to, they find themselves in the middle of having sex with them.

Due to these opportunities, there are normally a lot of scylla in particular that lurk around charybdis nesting holes to aim for the men that are spat out. Many of the tales told involving charybdis also involve “scylla.”

Being timid themselves, they can't say it strongly, but because scylla often drag off all the men while the ships are stopped by the whirlpools, it seems they don't think very highly of the scylla.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Charybdis

Post by GorgonMage »

Awww she sounds so shy and adorable. Naughty Scylla stealing her men!
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well why not? If the Scylla aren't quick enough, the men that get dragg'd into their whirlpools ain't gonna get away then.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Well why not? If the Scylla aren't quick enough, the men that get dragg'd into their whirlpools ain't gonna get away then.
In other words, once that ship gets wrecked, it's basically a free for all when it comes to grabbing a man. If a Scylla gets to a man before he gets dragged down to the Charybdis, then that's tough luck for her and vice versa if a Scylla can't grab the guy before the Charybdis gets her hands on him.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pretty much. Seeing the Charybdis as she is though, that brings up a question, if she can't budge from that spot, how the heck can she manage to move her hips during smex? I mean, vaccuum-gina can only work so well after all.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Ugh, I don't really like the charybdis...doesnt help that her method of getting men is a real nightmare for me.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Pretty much. Seeing the Charybdis as she is though, that brings up a question, if she can't budge from that spot, how the heck can she manage to move her hips during smex? I mean, vaccuum-gina can only work so well after all.
Well, I'm assuming that it's possible for her to adjust those rocks around her and her hips and legs in order to be able to move during sex...Assuming they can do that of course.
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Honestly speakin', I'd be scared shitless to be sucked down a viciously swirling whirlpool myself. And the fact that it was the method a mamono used to get me down to within'er reach would only exacerbate said fear. However the fact that I'm a lolicon would take the edge off slightly.
ShadowBladeX wrote: Well, I'm assuming that it's possible for her to adjust those rocks around her and her hips and legs in order to be able to move during sex...Assuming they can do that of course.
Huh. Makes sense. Here's hopin' that's possible then.
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

cute face but not really for me don't really want to be fixed to the bottom of the sea. Any one know a way to move her?
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Actually I wonder if all of her kind are lolis? It seems strange that they all would be.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'm sure plenty'o others have asked the same question of other lolis. In fact, this same question is why the subject of "Greater" buxom and full-bodies versions of the Baphomets were mentioned back in its thread in MGU.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I wonder what other types of monsters lurk around them? Surely not the Sea Bishop.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

Well, she does answer the how many ho....wait...if many men go to her for sex..and she has many holes for them...would she be huge? Like twenty feet tall!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

She sounds like quite an interesting lady.

Poor men getting spat out though. Rejection like that would really hurt a sensitive soul.

GO TEAM JACOB!