Pixie

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Pixie

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Pixie.png
Pixie
Imp Family -- Fairy Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Malicious
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

Though they resemble fairies, pixies are a separate race of fey. They are said to be born from the spirits of dead children. Extremely fond of pranks, pixies delight in humiliating any human who enters their forest.

Pixies are similar to succubi in that they seek to collect the spirit energy of human men. They swoop down en masse on any man who loses his way in the forest, and use the entirety of their small bodies to extract the spirit energy through his semen.

Caution: Pixies will often pretend to be fairies, who are known to be friendly toward humans, in order to lure men into the forest.

Pixies have magic powers proportionate to the amount of spirit energy they have collected. A pixie with a sufficient amount of spirit energy can make herself grow to human size before she attacks. She can also shrink a human man down to her own size and take him away to the world of the fey. Pixies with this level of power should be treated with extreme caution.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Pixie

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ Anyone wanting to like Pixies should check out the Kim Harrison books for the pixie character Jenks. Lots of fun there.

Pixies are great fun one on one. It's when they attack in swarms that they get dangerous.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah. True nightmares these. Don't think I could resist the urge to forcefully instill in them the almighteh powaz of the FLYSWATTER.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yeah. True nightmares these. Don't think I could resist the urge to forcefully instill in them the almighteh powaz of the FLYSWATTER.
No I would never hurt any Mamono. Most of them don't want to hurt me so it doesn't feel right that I should hurt them. I love how the Pixie wears a bodysuit. It's very cute.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

Pixie...as long as it's one or two I'm fine with them buuut if theirs a swarm of this little girls then *turns into turtle and walks away* "I'm going home." But even then I doubt I would use a FLYSWATTER I don't have the stomach to hurt a tiny girl like her. And even if I did and she started crying with that tiny little voice I would probably end up committing ritual suicide.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Katsoro wrote:Pixie...as long as it's one or two I'm fine with them buuut if theirs a swarm of this little girls then *turns into turtle and walks away* "I'm going home." But even then I doubt I would use a FLYSWATTER I don't have the stomach to hurt a tiny girl like her. And even if I did and she started crying with that tiny little voice I would probably end up committing ritual suicide.
As naughty as she is, I couldn't bare to harm her or her friends. And I would hate to make her cry. I'd rather make her giggle. That would be cute.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Really? You both could HONESTLY say that even though their jokes are intentionally malicious? As in sometimes hurting you on purpose, maybe even grievously?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Really? You both could HONESTLY say that even though their jokes are intentionally malicious? As in sometimes hurting you on purpose, maybe even grievously?
If she was REALLY bad I'd just stick her in a jar until she calmed down. Kind of a "time out"

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Then you'd have to hope she didn't get as much'o a fill the last time her and'er crew gang'd up on some poor sap earlier, otherwise she'd have enough blast juice ta get outta there.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Then you'd have to hope she didn't get as much'o a fill the last time her and'er crew gang'd up on some poor sap earlier, otherwise she'd have enough blast juice ta get outta there.
Nah. Friend of mine set me up with a supply of unbreakable pickle jars. (Shamless plug)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Oooohhhh, that's a GOOOD idea. Finally those annoyin' ass pickle jars have a POSITIVE use!!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Oooohhhh, that's a GOOOD idea. Finally those annoyin' ass pickle jars have a POSITIVE use!!
Yes they're very useful for containing naughty Fey.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Link would approve of such methods. Especially for Navi.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Feathers wrote:Link would approve of such methods. Especially for Navi.
^_^ He certainly would.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Dude, I've never even PLAY'D a main series title in that franchise and I STILL hear it out the ass about Navi. The Pixies would REVERE her bro.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

New Pixie fan art, what do ya know!!

"Master, master! Do you like them better now?"

Pretty cute picture anyways. ^^
theOneSin
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by theOneSin »

I don't remember the picture having that red thing in her hair... But breast or not, it's a cute picture
EDIT: Or that her dress had red stripes on the sides
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Nice picture Feathers. She looks very nice.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I bet there is a love story where a kid catches a Pixie in a jar but lets it go after a day, only to grow up and they find each other again....Pixie love!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

>.< I'm just glad they let her out!

GO TEAM JACOB!