Pixie

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Re: Pixie

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:>.< I'm just glad they let her out!
Worst mistake ever. She will come back for her revenge. They are devilish
prankster after all.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah but the idea of her being trapped in a jar and forgotten to starve to death is aweful.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
GorgonMage wrote:Yeah but the idea of her being trapped in a jar and forgotten to starve to death is aweful.
Jar devils live like that but they don´t seem to dislike it.

Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yeah but they are demons and alive in a different way.

GO TEAM JACOB!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I would not forget her! I would keep her next to my bed and keep her for a week, feeding her and talking to her...then...I would have to let her go....*Tear*
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Whippe Lash wrote:I would not forget her! I would keep her next to my bed and keep her for a week, feeding her and talking to her...then...I would have to let her go....*Tear*
But she would come back with her whole colony, and possible play with you
forever...

Yours.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

I don't think that they could all do that...
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Whippe Lash wrote:I don't think that they could all do that...

I can see a swarm of Pixies carrying off Whippe.

GO TEAM JACOB!
SchwaWarrior
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Beautiful Life
Favorite Monster Type: Plant Mamono, esp. Alraune

Post by SchwaWarrior »

GorgonMage wrote:I can see a swarm of Pixies carrying off Whippe.
ME TOO. ://3

Whippe is the resident Insect Queen here, you know... That would mean she gets along with fairy folk even better, right? We often see forest fairies portrayed alongside insect wildlife as friends, and I'm fairly certain they'd get along similarly with insect Mamono in KC's world too.

Imagine yourselves being shrunken down by a Pixie and taken to the Fairy Realm for... like, a week, to be their playmates and to be played with, and well-fed with the most amazing candies and treats as well, better than anything you could get at your village, or even import from Amazon if such a thing existed in this setting. Yeah, it sounds pretty amazing, right? And at the end of the week they want you to stay with them forever but they offer to send you back home anyway. It'd be really hard to refuse such an offer by that point... but in my case, helloes can only be so wonderful because of the goodbyes, so I'd have to settle for stopping in again later.

Not all fairy folk are fair in that they give you that choice. But if they did, they'd be more appealing to more of you, I betcha anything.

EDIT: No, really, think about it. You'd be doing more than eating candies and having fairy sex. I mean they'll take you flying. You'll see the most surreal and amazing and breathtaking landscapes, hills and valleys littered with giant gumdrops, forests made out of cotton candy, auroras in broad daylight, waterfalls and rivers that go on for miles decorated with green and pink and blue seas of grass to adorn them, not a speck of technology or pollution to be found to blemish the dream landscape. You'll meet folks more wild and vivid than any fairy tale stories you could think of. Gingerbread girls, candy girls, a rock giant girl kinda like from Neverending Story only she's a monster girl, a "wicked witch" that's young and sexy and hot instead of an old evil crone (but she's still "wicked" when she meets you ;) ;) ;) ) and many others... You'd meet many fairies and pixies and would have delightful loli sex with many of them, in a tree on a leaf bigger than both of you, nestled in a towering toadstool patch, maybe in the candy house sprawled out on a layer of sweet, white cake frosting as it intermingles with your cum and juices (the fairies playfully tease you that "this cake will turn out better than the baker expected" :lol: )...

The Fairy world sounds AMAZING, moreso the more I think about the possibilities.
--Schwa
"Love what is, don't hate what isn't."

I want to love Monster Girls forever, and coexist in a beautiful demon-realm earth without war or judgement.
I will spread warmth and cheer, celebrating the fulfilling pleasure of human/monster coitus, marriage and life.
I will support my beloved Demon Lord and work to make Her dream real-- Her dream is my dream.
This is my manifesto! Cheers to a future filled with love!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

*imagines a swarm of Pixies covering Whippe and stripping her clothes off*

*nosebleed!*

GO TEAM JACOB!
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hmm... So, it's said that pixies are born from the spirits of dead children. If that's true, would that mean that they can retain the memories of their past lives (like ghosts)? Or would they forget everything about their life as a human child?
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Remember that we're talking about Kenkou here.

Assuming that pixies were to keep memories from thier previous life, they would be severely warped (like happens with other "resurrected" or "reincarnated" monsters such as the skeleton for instance). And the memories they could have about their previous lives like "that kid that used to play with me every day", "that kid that was my best friend" or "my older brother whom I admired so much" would become memories in the fashion of "that man I love with every inch of my soul" and thus make them the first and most perfect target of getting some pixie steaming love.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014