Fairy

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Fairy

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Fairy.png
Fairy
Succubus Family -- Fairy Type

Habitat: Forests
Disposition: Innocent, honest, energetic
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

This species forms the majority of fairy monsters living in forests. They sport a child-like appearance and behavior, and have a youthful aura around them. They also love to sing and dance, and are generally harmless toward humans. In fact, humans don’t usually refer to them as monsters. However, beware if they are under the influence of a succubus’ magic, and treat them the same way as you would treat a succubus-type monster.

When the fairies become a monster under said influence, they will attack human males in numbers to squeeze out their spirit energy through their semen. Fairies are weak by themselves, so it is safe to capture one and even rear it yourself instead of chasing it away, should you be attacked by a lone fairy. However, you will be in deep trouble with a group of them, who will envelop you and treat you as their plaything until you run out of breath.

When a group of them forms a circle and dances, a phenomenon known as a “Fairy Ring” will occur. Those who step into the circle of light will be brought to the fairy kingdom. The same thing will happen if a person is under attack by fairies and some of them form a “Fairy Ring” around his foot. There have been no reports of what exactly happens to a person who is sent to the fairy kingdom, however, it is believed that one will feel pure happiness and be trapped in their kingdom, “playing” with the fairies for an eternity.

Also, even if they are not under the influence of a succubus’ magic, one should take care when being approached by a lone fairy, as some of them tend to be just like imps, feigning innocence towards unsuspecting males in order to have “sex games” with them.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Fairy

Post by GorgonMage »

Fairies are lots of fun.

Although the ones in Kim Harrison's books are rather rough and ready being insect eaters and waging war with the Pixies.

I'd certainly like to rear one as a friend.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

With this, I have absolutely no idea what to think because the profile keeps'er in a wishy-washy state. On one point, it says with a lone one yer pretty much good, yet it ALSO says that that SAME lone Fairy could just be settin' you up for a trap in which she has her way with you while your guard is down.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I would be happy to play with them. I could do with a few smiles.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I'd probly just do the smart thing an' just avoid'em entirely for my own safety. Playing with them is innocent fun, yeah. It's when they never wanna STOP playing is when you have a problem.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Yeah...I wonder how Link from the Legend of Zelda would handle having a Fairy like the MGE one?
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

It'd be more annoying to him naturally, since all she wants to do is play instead'o leadin'im to where he should go next in his quest.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Post by ShadowBladeX »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:It'd be more annoying to him naturally, since all she wants to do is play instead'o leadin'im to where he should go next in his quest.
Woe. Never thought I'd see the day when someone would actually think that a Fairy, especially the MGE one would be more annoying than Navi. :lol:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well, it isn't exactly hard to imagine when reading about how the Fairies aren't as innocent as their form and initial personality would lead you to believe.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Yet another race in need of protection from being corrupted. I'll set up a refuge for them on my island. :yay:

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

At least they don't have a drastic form change when they DO get corrupted. All they get is a little more lust-bucket oriented than usual.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Even then they're not all that bad when they're by themselves. It's when they arrive in packs that they are dangerous. :shocked:

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Come on GorgonMage, is getting gangbanged by a group of cute faeries really such a bad thing? :happyness:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

hothead1021 wrote:Come on GorgonMage, is getting gangbanged by a group of cute faeries really such a bad thing? :happyness:
Well it is when you're not a fan of lolis and married to a lamia.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Actually, when it's from little widgets of lolies like THEM? Yeah, it kinda is. Enough to have a few nightmares even.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

but if you're willing it might not be so bad, but if you really don't want to, keep a few smoke bombs and flash-grenades close at hand. ;)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Hahahaha, see whatcha did there bro. :lol:

Now that I think on it, it'd be a really strange experience to be mounted by the lot of them.....
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

but you have to admit, the experience might be pleasurable and a little ticklish.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I prefer the Felarya fairy thanks. She can be tiny so that you can handle her and then be giant so she can handle you. Of course she eats people but you have to make sacrifices in any marriage.

GO TEAM JACOB!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

I don't really like being eaten thank you very much, I'd much rather cling on her uvula for dear life thank you very much.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin