Imp

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Imp

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Imp image fix.png
Imp
Imp Family -- Demon Type

Habitat: Demon Realm
Disposition: Simple-minded, selfish
Diet: Spirit energy of human men

A minor demon native to the demon realm. Though they were once carnivorous, in recent times they have adopted the lifestyle of the succubi, feeding on the spirit energy of human men. They stop growing early in their lives, and so look like children even as adults. They like to play the part of the child as well, acting foolish and giggling incessantly. In truth they are utterly selfish and care about nothing but their own pleasures, both sexual and sadistic.

They are usually found in groups. When a man passes nearby, they will all attack at once, forcing him to the ground even as they fight to be the first to partake of his spirit energy. There are few encounters more dangerous than a swarm of aroused imps. Fortunately they are seldom found outside of the demon realm.

Because the services of a minor demon come cheaply, many sorcerers and witches use imps as familiars. A male sorcerer can establish a contract wherein he feeds the imp with small doses of his own spiritual energy. In exchange the imp serves him as an assistant and bodyguard. If the sorcerer fails to give his familiar her due, she will quite happily rape it out of him. A sorcerer who fails to monitor his own energy levels and becomes too weak to cancel the contract will be at the mercy of the imp, who will slowly drain him of his spirit energy bit by bit over the next few weeks.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Dragonstryke

Translator Unknown
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Re: Imp

Post by GorgonMage »

I like the Imp. She's fun. Out of all the demons she's my favourite. (Along with the Dark Priest)
Last edited by GorgonMage on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Lord help the Imp who came under service to me. I wouldn't be havin' none'o that "screw when I want" 'tude'o hers. If I gotta hold'er still for awhile till she stops whinin' like the kid she is, then so be it.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Lord help the Imp who came under service to me. I wouldn't be havin' none'o that "screw when I want" 'tude'o hers. If I gotta hold'er still for awhile till she stops whinin' like the kid she is, then so be it.
I hope you don't mean you plan to rape her flash, because that doesn't sound like you >.>
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Ummm......was actually goin' for the bear hug angle there.......where'dja get THAT impression?
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Lord help the Imp who came under service to me. I wouldn't be havin' none'o that "screw when I want" 'tude'o hers. If I gotta hold'er still for awhile till she stops whinin' like the kid she is, then so be it.
You remind me of a particular someone......
Spoiler: show
Good ol' Reverend Ray.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ummm......was actually goin' for the bear hug angle there.......where'dja get THAT impression?
Sorry, the whole hold her down until she stops struggling painted a weird picture in my head and I should probably get my head out of the gutter ^^;
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

Tsar CUBE wrote:
FlashGrenade0 wrote:Ummm......was actually goin' for the bear hug angle there.......where'dja get THAT impression?
Sorry, the whole hold her down until she stops struggling painted a weird picture in my head and I should probably get my head out of the gutter ^^;
It's okay Tsar. It sounded kind of aggressive to me as well. But knowing the Imp she would probably enjoy it. I know my partner likes being pounced on.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Naw, naw. If I gotta hold anyone against their will, it's just til they calm the hell down before I let'em go. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only that despises having to deal with pushy or over-energetic people.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

It's okay. I'm pretty sure the Imp would be capable of turning your attempts to restrain her into something more sexual or even make a game out of it.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I'm too much of a hard-head for that to work. If she wants ta make it suggestive, then fine. Though if she makes the mistake of cuppin' the crotch while doing so, then that means I'll have to constrict'er a bit harder til she gets the point.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

^_^ I like the Imp. She's pure demonic naughtiness. I'd like to summon one and have her do my bidding. But I'm sure she would manage to turn the tables on me.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Well of course. Demons are traitorous by very nature after all. You gotta keep your guard up around'em ALL the time cuz they'll always take any avenue they can to benefit themselves, ESPECIALLY if it involves stompin' their feet on a few people in the process.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I'd like to meet a Bottle Imp. An Imp bound to an iron flask like a genie.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Heh, I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if a Genie eventually became a monster girl too, to be honest. I'd rather forgo said Imp however, since they probly have ways of binding someone else in said bottle as their replacement if one gets too curious.
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

I would love to see the Genie as a MG on this site. But until then I will enjoy the Imp.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Dude! I can already see it! Genies would be like unfairly sexy so that the men that rub their encampments will be enticed into making a sexual wish, which they'd use to snag husbands! It's perfect!
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

That would be very sexy.

GO TEAM JACOB!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I wonder how long an Imp would be willing to stick around as a dude's familiar if said dude's spirit energy was top-quality, but he was both a prude with more than enough power to keep her at bay if she tried to force'im?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor

Post by GorgonMage »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I wonder how long an Imp would be willing to stick around as a dude's familiar if said dude's spirit energy was top-quality, but he was both a prude with more than enough power to keep her at bay if she tried to force'im?
Well I imagine the the contract would keep her bound to her master unless she had the power to break it. I'm guessing that she would prefer to tempt her master into giving into her whiles over time. :whip:

GO TEAM JACOB!