Baphomet

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Baphomet

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Bestiary - Baphomet.jpg
Spoiler: show
MGU Profile - Baphomet NEW (old style).png
Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_87.jpg
Baphomet
Baphomet Family -- Demon-beast Type

Habitat: Demon Realm
Disposition: Strong-Willed
Diet: Omnivorous, mainly preferring the flesh of beasts. Also men's spirit energy.

A type of demon-beast that lurks in the demon realm. Their outward appearance is that of a little girl, but of all the monsters, they possess the most physical power. They are the race that serves as the leaders of the pagan cult “Sabbath”, commanding a countless number of witches. Also, it is said that one of them is the supreme leader of the demon lord's army, and they are feared by humans and monsters alike.

The “Sabbath” they lead has the following creeds: “know the depravity and charm of little girls,” and “give in to pleasure like a monster.” In order to spread the doctrine and increase the number of adherents, they tempt women with promises of “great magic power” and “eternal youth.” They change them into witches by granting them a portion of their own magical power. Other races of monsters who join the faith have their bodies changed into those of little girls through the baphomet's power as well, and after that they never grow any older. Also, periodically their subordinates, the witches and their familiars (reference witch's page), have a gathering called black mass (reference the witch's page), where they have a feast of pleasure to reconfirm sabbath's doctrine.

Most of them live in the demon realm, so they are hardly ever seen, but on rare occasions,
they are also seen at places outside the demon realm. If you ever meet one of them, never assume you can defeat her. With ordinary power, one could hardly put up a struggle, and would just end up screwing himself over. On top of that, you'd be attacked and probably have the “depravity and charm of little girls” thoroughly trained into your body.

Because they also seek superior men as their husbands in the same way as other upper rank monsters, most men they catch will be released, but many of the men assaulted by them actually come to adore the baphomets, and they will run off someplace with her and the witches and disappear. In most cases baphomets will accept as a husband a man with enough power to defeat them. It said that they seek “an ideally strong and gentle big brother who is reliable and will shower them with love and attention,” but the truth is uncertain.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translation done by Brolen, commissioned by JD on http://www.MonsterGirlUnlimited.com

Old Profile:
Baphomet.jpg
Baphomet
Baphomet Family -- Demon-beast Type

Habitat: Demon realm
Disposition: Strong-willed
Diet: Omnivorous, mainly preferring the flesh of beasts, spirit energy of human men

A type of demon beast that lurks in the demon realm. Their outward appearance is that of a little girl, but of all the monsters, they possess the most physical strength. They serve as the leaders of the pagan cult “Sabbath”, commanding several witches. They seduce women with tales of “eternal youth” and “extreme power”, granting them some of their own power, and, in the process, changing them into witches.

Normally, they’re at the demon lord’s castle in the demon realm, so very rarely are they ever seen. However, there are a few incidents of them assaulting men, taking in spirit energy through sexual intercourse. In the same manner as the rest of the upper rank monsters, they seek out superior men as husbands. After that, they almost never release a man. However, in many cases, men assaulted by her actually come to adore the witches and baphomets. This will cause her to eventually run off somewhere and disappear.

They regularly gather together their witch underlings and hold an assembly known as “Black Mass.” For information concerning “Black Mass”, reference the witch’s page. As for the teachings of “Sabbath”, which they lead, the first is to be devoted to pleasure as a monster. The other has something to do with the reason why they and their witch underlings uniformly take the form of a little girl, but there are no confirmed details available.
-- Profile and Art Copyright Kenkou Cross @ http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
-- transcribed by Feathers

Translator Unknown
Baphomet Complex Book:
212001043436a.jpg
212001043436c.jpg
From the book:
212001043436_b.jpg
Can be bought here:

http://shop.melonbooks.co.jp/shop/sp_21 ... phomet.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Re: Baphomet

Post by Fort »

Yay, we should go to bapho parties.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

New style profile:
Bestiary - Baphomet.jpg
I'll be posting these as I remake them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Ah, the Baphomet! One of my favorite of all the loli monsters out there! Her strength: Unrivaled! Her magic: Formidable! Her cuteness: Almost unbearable!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Milady Baphomet!! Yes! Okay, squeeing time over. But srsly though, fuckin' love'er ta death.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Milady Baphomet!! Yes! Okay, squeeing time over. But srsly though, fuckin' love'er ta death.
Image Okay but seriously, she is one of my favorites as well
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

*Pounds internet brofist* :mrgreen:

I must admit, I'd be quite hard-pressed to resist one and would more or less threaten to suffocate her from how tightly I'd be huggin'er should she ask me to be'er Big Bro.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

The baphomet is somewhat low on my list, while do I find her cute I would never dare imagine myself doing things with her...

Although I find it hard to explain why.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

I think I need to upload my Bapho-chan shorts on to this site...I so need to continue her crusade against big breasts and nice ass...ets.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
HornedRouge
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by HornedRouge »

While Baphomet is probably one of my favorite monster girls, I do kind of dislike some of the new information I heard about her. Apparently Baphomets are similar to Druella, from the Corrupted Girls book, in that they enjoy corrupting women and will in fact purposely pump them full of demonic energy to make them more corrupted. I originally thought they just did it as a way to give those girls what she assumed was a better life. :<
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

I'm sure only some of them go to such extremes, most of them probably just want to help give the girls a better life.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

And also to renounce their shapely figures in return for child-like ones. Cain't forget that.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

The Baphomet is one of the Mamono that I'm a little scared of. As I have said before, I have a fear lolis and the Baphomet shares that fear.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can sympathize with that. In fact I was just tellin a few bros back in Skype durin' a convo we were havin' that if an MG Invasion Apocalypse ever happen'd and I was beset by a small horde'o Witches all lead by a Baphomet with each having wicked grins of varying sizes with the Baphomet's being the most perturbed-lookin'? Yeah, I'd be shittin' bricks BIG TIME.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I just can't see them in a loving sexual way. I can't...and I've tired.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Perhaps you just haven't spent enough time at the Sabbath services to change that view. Milady Baphomet has her ways of convincing the unsure......
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

The Sabbath services? I've been, but I don't end up staying, I'm a Queen and I have work to do. And her 'ways' to convince people does not sound.....enjoyable.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:The Sabbath services? I've been, but I don't end up staying, I'm a Queen and I have work to do. And her 'ways' to convince people does not sound.....enjoyable.
Yes, the mighty Insect Queen of Zipangu needs her space, even from lolis, which I can imagine they would respect that.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I never said I doubted their abilities, I'm saying I think I can run faster then them in case.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:I never said I doubted their abilities, I'm saying I think I can run faster then them in case.
I didn't say you doubted their abilities. I did say that I could imagine that they would respect your personal space.

But anyway, back on topic: Do Baphomets enjoy playing games with their Onii-Chans besides the sexy-time? I mean, even if they are lolis that gear their members for sex, the must seek some activity that isn't just sex.