Baphomet

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: Baphomet

Post by Whippe Lash »

Sex is only a small part of any life together, so I think they would search out any man who is fun loving, besides, a date to the chuck e cheese ballpit would be so cute!

Baphomet: I am the strongest Demon you will ever know and you dare bring me to such a place? You fool!
Husband: You'll enjoy it. *Picks up Baphomet and hangs her over the ball pit*
Baphomet: Put me down! I'm not a child!
Husband: As you wish. *Drops her into the pit*
Baphomet: * Desperately tries to get out but fails time and time again.* I'll get you for this!

Hours later....

*Husband is sitting in a chair just before closing time when one of the employees walks up to him holding a tired out Baphomet in his arms.*

Employee: I think this little one belongs to you, we found her sleeping in the ball pit, poor thing must of tired herself out. *Hands her to him as they walk out the door and down the street home.

Baphomet: * Sheepishly* I...I did it....I got out...of...there...
Husband: You sure did....I love you honey.
Baphomet: I...love you to.....
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

That's one of the CUTEST scenarios I have seen.

But anyway, even with a Baphomet's exceptional power, I could not prevent myself from hugging her. I mean, that IS potentially life endangering, but I've survived worse.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Maybe she likes to get hugged, she does have fur as well so it's not like that would be that big of a problem. SO warm and fuzzy
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:Maybe she likes to get hugged, she does have fur as well so it's not like that would be that big of a problem. SO warm and fuzzy
The fuzziness.....

*Shakes head back into concentration*

Yes, indeed they'd probably like to be hugged, though one can only imagine the glomping their Onii-chans would receive.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Maybe the skin under the fur is sensitive, like the underside of a lizardman's tail?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:Maybe the skin under the fur is sensitive, like the underside of a lizardman's tail?
Maybe, might be prone to being exhausted (Or, ya know, aroused) by being tickled in those areas?
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Tickling a Baphomet would be so cute to watch.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:Tickling a Baphomet would be so cute to watch.
Yes, yes it would. Though, she is described as being particularly strong, so if she accidently hits you, well :? ......
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Do you know how hard it is to fight back against a tickler?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Whippe Lash wrote:Do you know how hard it is to fight back against a tickler?
I do, but I said if she accidentally hits her Onii-chan.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Bein' glomp'd by a Baphomet sounds both a shocking pain as well as fun. Though tickling her sounds like somethin' that actually WOULD get'er quickly aroused without even meanin' to.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Bein' glomp'd by a Baphomet sounds both a shocking pain as well as fun. Though tickling her sounds like somethin' that actually WOULD get'er quickly aroused without even meanin' to.
Indeed, because tickle fights ALWAYS end in sex!
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I can ONLY say this is true becuz we're speakin' MGs here. Cuz with NORMAL Lolis, they just like ta snuggle after the playing dies down.
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I can ONLY say this is true becuz we're speakin' MGs here. Cuz with NORMAL Lolis, they just like ta snuggle after the playing dies down.
Personally, I would enjoy snuggling with a Baphomet or Witch just as much as sex.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yep. I can just see it now. The Big Brother figure with the Baphomet sleeping with her backside against his chest as he holds her akin to a teddy bear. Meanwhile, the rest'o the Witches under her snuggle alongside whatever appendage of his body is available, all snoozing just as cutely as the Baphomet in her Big Brother's lap.

*Kawaii-gasm: Head explodes*
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:Yep. I can just see it now. The Big Brother figure with the Baphomet sleeping with her backside against his chest as he holds her akin to a teddy bear. Meanwhile, the rest'o the Witches under her snuggle alongside whatever appendage of his body is available, all snoozing just as cutely as the Baphomet in her Big Brother's lap.

*Kawaii-gasm: Head explodes*
That's adorable! Now, I'm beginning to want a Bapho-Chan and a harem of witches (Now, that they weren't already my favorites), that'd be so fun to sleep like that...
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

I know right? Milady Baphomet is quite fuzzeh.....and snuggleh..........what was I talkin' about again?
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

FlashGrenade0 wrote:I know right? Milady Baphomet is quite fuzzeh.....and snuggleh..........what was I talkin' about again?
I personally find Bapho-Chans to cute not to snuggle on site. I mean, it would get a little socially awkward to snuggle my Bapho-chan in public.
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Yeah, I ain't too good with PDA's either. S'why I facepalm at the Salamander. Somehow though, I can definitely see mahself lettin' a glomp from Milady Baphomet go unquestioned EVERY time.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

The poor Bapho-chan has some competition from the recently released Arch Imp, I hope she is up to the challenge :haha: