Leanan Sidhe

Fairy Family | Fairy Type

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Re: Leanan Sidhe

Post by Kaijin »

I would like to meet her just hear her speak. I wonder will she speak in a pure Irish accent?
Question
If she is like a Muse the she would speak directly to your mind and heart...
Answer Given

Conclusion: Unanswered

As poetic the answer sounds and as supposedly fitting this method sounds to them (telepathic links are often related to vampires, not fairies)... The question still stands, even if she speaks directly to your mind you would still hear her voice inside your head... Not to mention that you answered how does she speak, not how does she sounds when she does so (what he was asking).

As for the actual question, it pretty much personal, since everyone will picture her with a voice until Kenkou decides to answer shed some light over that doubt himself.
Irish accent would be pretty feasible to them, specially considering her origins... As for me I usually picture her speaking in Elizabethan English and in a poetic and/or dramatic way, as if she was Titania from Midsummer Night's Dream (It's just a personal choice of mine and a way to make her different from other "Irish" MGs such as the Merrow or the Dullahan).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014