Wurm

An adult themed monster girl world created by Kenkou Cross.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Crash Pilotsky, Plane Lander
Favorite Monster Type: Sahuagin

Re: Wurm

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Kaijin wrote:
She was majestic, because her mythos was of majesty --
Shenlong is not majestic, is whimiscal and has a desperate craving of affection... if Shenlong doesn't get praised enough she doesn't do jack. The attitude MGE's Ryu has comes from the region she's based on MGE's universe ("Zipangu Aura" as I call it).
Attacking my example of Ryu does not detract from my point that hey, if Kenkou gets to Quetzalcoatl or Leviathan or someone like that he'll probably treat them as they ought to be treated, and that just because the Wurm was not Quetzalcoatl or Leviathan and therefore was not given the same treatment as they would is not something that ought to be objectionable.

Disliking her for her personality? Sure, I can get that. But disliking her because she's not her big sister(s)? I don't get that.
Kaijin wrote:Other than that this is absolutely pointless, it's like headbutting against a wall. If you want to keep going on and reversing my words fine but I have things way more important to do with my time.
Reversing your words? You're one to talk about 'reversing words', considering you seem convinced that I have it out for you when I'm just trying to get you to simmer down and get across that Wurm isn't a terrible affront to the other creatures you mentioned like you seemed to be making it out to be!

But likewise, if you insist on being confrontational and antagonistic about it then fine, go about it as you wish -- but please refrain from treating me as though I am stupid when you yourself either do not get where I am coming from or choose to ignore it.
Any landing you can walk away from . . .
Avatar art was found on Pixiv and is by cahf. Link to original.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Guys, tone down on the arguing and leave your opinions to yourselves. If you can't agree with something, leave it be and move on.

Mythology is something that can be taken in many ways, so there's much to be interpreted.
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Pierce wrote:Guys, tone down on the arguing and leave your opinions to yourselves. If you can't agree with something, leave it be and move on.
Bolded bit is something we stated at the end of our last posts, in our own ways.
Pierce wrote:Mythlogy is can be taken in many ways, so there's much to be interpreted.
Which is something I had stated and was pretty much my point through all this nonsense.
:wall:

Would appreciate it if people would read my posts and come away with what I'm actually saying for a change . . .
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

BaroqueSieben wrote: Bolded bit is something we stated at the end of our last posts, in our own ways.
True, but even so, still never hurts for me to keep things in check.
BaroqueSieben wrote: Which is something I had stated and was pretty much my point through all this nonsense.

Would appreciate it if people would read my posts and come away with what I'm actually saying for a change . . .
Of course, here's one I got in mind. (last post I did was mainly due to limited time on lunch while typing)
BaroqueSieben wrote: But likewise, if you insist on being confrontational and antagonistic about it then fine, go about it as you wish -- but please refrain from treating me as though I am stupid when you yourself either do not get where I am coming from or choose to ignore it.
Yes I understand you're trying to get your point through, but the bolded parts I highlighted is basically asking for a forced reply in a negative approach. Consider a bit more tact next time 'round.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Guys, tone down on the arguing and leave your opinions to yourselves. If you can't agree with something, leave it be and move on.
I'm gonna make myself clear, every user is meant to be free to give its opinion as long as he/she does it in a respectful manner and without offending anyone.
And what happened here is actually quite the opposite, my opinion was labelled as wrong and illogical... to the point of trying to be"forcefully enlightened".

If that happens again I'll take legal measures into the matter.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
BaroqueSieben
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BaroqueSieben »

Pierce wrote:
BaroqueSieben wrote: But likewise, if you insist on being confrontational and antagonistic about it then fine, go about it as you wish -- but please refrain from treating me as though I am stupid when you yourself either do not get where I am coming from or choose to ignore it.
Yes I understand you're trying to get your point through, but the bolded parts I highlighted is basically asking for a forced reply in a negative approach. Consider a bit more tact next time 'round.
OK, you've got a bit of a point there. But in my defense, I'd edited my previous posts up to that point to try to not be overly-negative towards him, and got nothing but negativity in return. There's only so many times I can get told I'm being stupid before I snap.
Kaijin wrote:I'm gonna make myself clear, every user is meant to be free to give its opinion as long as he/she does it in a respectful manner and without offending anyone.
Which I was trying to do myself with my opinion regarding your own, along with trying to say that you ought to simmer down with your irate postings. That you responded with such gems as --
Kaijin wrote:Well...duh...¬¬
You've been lecturing me for "glorifying" a race by naming its most important members and... oh the irony...
You happen to choose the worst example possibe.
--and this wonderful piece--
Kaijin wrote:If you want to prove a point/correct to another persion, first try to check your facts properly or you'll just end up laughing at the person you're trying to talk to.
Tells me that I obviously attempted this with the wrong guy on the internet.
Kaijin wrote:And what happened here is actually quite the opposite, my opinion was labelled as wrong and illogical... to the point of trying to be"forcefully enlightened".
Well I'm sorry it came across to you like that; I just wasn't quite fond of how you were so vitriolically bashing the poor thing for not being those other serpents, is all. However, that you say the below --
Kaijin wrote:If that happens again I'll take legal measures into the matter.
Why the heck would you bring in a lawyer for a forum conversation?! It's not like I'm threatening your way of life or anything!

Yeesh. Voice an opinion about someone else's view on a topic, get the threat of legal action thrown back at you, what a wonderful climate we got going here . . .

That said, I'm out of this section of the forum for a while, considering what a shining reception this line of discussion has gotten from the person I had it with.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Why the heck would you bring in a lawyer for a forum conversation?! I
In a forum the law is the staff...for crying out loud ¬¬
Oh well... So long then, for future references better think it twice before imposing your opinions on others or I'll be sure to let the forum rules and staff fall upon you as harshly as possible.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement

Post by Pierce »

Kaijin wrote:
Why the heck would you bring in a lawyer for a forum conversation?! I
In a forum the law is the staff...for crying out loud ¬¬
Oh well... So long then, for future references better think it twice before imposing your opinions on others or I'll be sure to let the forum rules and staff fall upon you as harshly as possible.
Harshly as possible? That's not our approach. We consider conflicts on a case-by-case basis, not gloss it over with a good cop/bad cop attitude. Also refrain from using a threatening tone.

Like Baroque, even "I" initially interpreted you were going to bring him to court or something (until you defined "Taking legal measures").

=================================

Now then, I know you two have parted ways, and that's fine. But I expect nothing similar like this to repeat itself, otherwise I'll have to start locking down topics if it goes outta hand.
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Okay now guys...would you kindly just drop this and leave it be. I know it would suck to leave things unfinished, but seeing as this is getting way out of hand and horribly off topic, I am kindly asking for all parties to just back away and not make any further arguments. Thank you.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hmm... While I'm dissapointed, I don't really hate her. Who knows? She could probably show some significance in fanfics, or something. Maybe someone can make a fanfic to really make her look good.

Or, Kenkou might make a story featuring her, and she would seem awesome.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Kenkou is a magnificent artist, however his writing (His settings tend to lack consistency and it's not rare to see how he contradicts himself and creates more and more plotholes with any update he creates and every profile he writes) and researching skills (any non-Japanese folklore based MG that bares a minimum resemblance to the original myth is by pure luck) pale in comparision to his drawing skills sadly...

However I'm kind of looking forward to see what could happen if Shadowknux were to write a oneshot about her, even if her personality would remain mostly untouched I'm pretty sure that her attitude wouldn't end up being "Durr... I'll raep you nao".
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

Random question:

Does anyone think of train sound effects with this MG?
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Not here.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
dragonstryke58
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Shiris's Slave Husband
Favorite Monster Type: Anubis, Lilim, Arisufizu (MGQ)

Post by dragonstryke58 »

Ok...I know people have been waiting for it, but I just posted the translation we commissioned via Brolen. The formatted one in the profile should be coming soon.
Rezeed wrote:Random question:

If she did train sound effects, I'd expect a train wreck to follow shortly there after.
I thought that love had given up on me...but while I was here, I found that love had different shapes and was in different places. I experienced so many types of love. After traveling this world, I can say this for certain: I love monster girls! --Shuu from To the World of MGE
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

You know, when you said Train and Wyrm, I suddenly had a weird flash of insight.

I remembered the Ryuu's Rape Train Button. So maybe the Wyrm is like a Ryuu whose Rape Train Button got stuck in the ON position for so long that she lost her mind.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

That could make for an interesting back story.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Sofy belly as her weak point...and she loves rubbing her lover with it!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

hah hah its like a dream come true for you aint it Sai?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Rezeed wrote:Random question:

Yea I do, a runaway train blasting through anything in it's way.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Katsoro
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baby Monkey
Favorite Monster Type: Orc,Nightmare,KitsunHolstaurus

Post by Katsoro »

The Wurm is actually the dragon version of a Ushi-Oni. Witch is funny as her profile is right below the Ushi-Oni's on my computer lol.
"The smiles and laughter of his readers are the greatest rewords of a writer."__Me

So go read Battle Mage and comment on it Q.Q